PDA

View Full Version : Regarding PayPal..

BeanEgg
21-03-2009, 08:45 AM
When you want to start selling things on eBay, do you have to add a credit card to PayPal?

Thanks in advance!

blanky12!
21-03-2009, 08:49 AM
When you want to start selling things on eBay, do you have to add a credit card to PayPal?

Thanks in advance!
I don't think you do, you go to "sell" secion on eBay, and as payment method use your card... So you don't use your paypal acct?

Not sure if that anwsered your question.

BeanEgg
21-03-2009, 08:55 AM
I don't think you do, you go to "sell" secion on eBay, and as payment method use your card... So you don't use your paypal acct?

Not sure if that anwsered your question.

Yea I know that, but I have credit (available balance) on my PayPal account that I want to use. :P

So the question is;
If you want to start selling things on eBay, do you have to have a credit card already hooked to your PayPal account?

Sunny.
21-03-2009, 01:32 PM
You can either add a credit card to ebay or paypal like I have done. But you deffinitley do need one. At the billing option if you choose paypal however dont have a CC attached it asks u to add one to paypal there n then.

BeanEgg
21-03-2009, 01:37 PM
You can either add a credit card to ebay or paypal like I have done. But you deffinitley do need one. At the billing option if you choose paypal however dont have a CC attached it asks u to add one to paypal there n then.

Okay thanks, I'll most likely do it to eBay. +Rep

XHIBIT911
22-03-2009, 07:23 AM
You will either need 1 of 3 things to sell on ebay thru paypal
1) a Credit Card
2) a Checking account
3) a Savings account

However be careful what options you check when dealing with ebay because some options mean they takle more money out, others mean they will bill you recurringly each month whether you sell or not.

So exercise caution.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!