PDA

View Full Version : Windows Vista [+Rep]

Jayke
21-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Well my laptop ****** up and im so angry atm, because toshiba said if I install windows vista again it will work. So ive searched everywhere for a vista disc and finally realised my dad has one.

These are the steps I have taken, and im not sure if im doing them wrong.

1. Start laptop
2. Press F12 when prompted to go onto the boot menu
3. Insert the windows vista 32 bit disc
4. Select cd/dvd option 3
5. Press any key when prompted
6. Wait for the files to copy
7. Windows loading bar appears
8. Pointer comes on screen
9. Nothing else happends.

But when I attempted this the first time, I got to the screen where it actually installs windows, this is when you put your serial key in etc. But I left the laptop for a good hour and it was stuck on 0% so I attempted to re-install vista but I have the problem stated above.

I know its nothing to do with my laptop because I already had windows vista installed so its not that. I was thinking it is something to do with my hard drive, or a wire has come out.

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L300D

Link For Detailed Specs - Click Here (http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/series/Satellite-L300D-series/150088/)

**I am unable to log onto windows, as after the computer named screen appears it just leads me to a black screen!

Thread moved by YabbereR (Forum Moderator) from "Technology Discusion": Please try to post in the correct section next time.

Jayke
21-03-2009, 06:57 PM
**** :eusa_wall:eusa_wall

Tried about 6 ******* times now, im so tempted to through the stupid thing out the ******* window.

Jayke
21-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Note*****

Now willing to pay upto 1T on Habbo UK, to the person who actually guides or gives me a solution that works!

Badly need this fixed as I have coursework to complete!

Please, somebody.

Stephen!
21-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Why can't you do the coursework on the computer your on now?

Jayke
21-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Why can't you do the coursework on the computer your on now?

Because I havnt got my task sheet, I have already dont half of it. And havnt got any of my resources.

+

I was an idiot and didnt think that modern technology was ****, and forgot to back-up.

parky1306
23-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Was your laptop 64 bit or 32 bit?
And how bigs your pen drive? You could boot from pen drive

Message me for more details & il help out

paul4wolves
16-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Download Bittorrent and find a torrent with the Vista ISO on it and burn to dvdand see if that works.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!