PDA

View Full Version : ergh. hamstring/thigh injury

e5
21-03-2009, 05:32 PM
ergh don't know if anyone else has suffered this? =[ so much ******* pain! pulled my thigh last week in hockey. played today, ran hard on it and ping. there it went, lol. i came off for about 5/10 mins and went on playing just to act as a threat and a target. got the ball again after and took some players on to get the ball in. I scored once at the beginning ;p

lost 7 - 3 in the end, but had 2 injured players and no keeper lol. me and the other guy had to come off so yano.

glad i scored :p their keeper was ****.

Thread Closed by brandon (Forum Administrator): To prevent further arguments

Minstrels
21-03-2009, 05:36 PM
ergh like we care. take it to the health section.

Jack.Lfc
21-03-2009, 05:37 PM
ergh like we care. take it to the health section.

I think i've just pissed myself.

JackBuddy
21-03-2009, 05:38 PM
yes i have it was fun

e5
21-03-2009, 05:41 PM
sport section covers sporting injuries rly. *REMOVED*

Edited by brandon (Forum Administrator): Please do not insult other members

Minstrels
21-03-2009, 05:51 PM
*REMOVED*

*REMOVED*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Do not post to cause arguments.

PriceTags
21-03-2009, 06:00 PM
*REMOVED*.

Sadly, a brain full of football knowledge, muscles and an national insurance card alone won't get you a good job :(!

Minstrels
21-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Sadly, a brain full of knowledge, muscles and an NHS card alone won't get you a good job :(!
Looks like it does though. :(

buttons
21-03-2009, 06:05 PM
*REMOVED*

Edted by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not feed to trolls.

PriceTags
21-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Looks like it does though. :(

Please read my revised post, because I am feeling v. tired, hot and stressed, therefore I didn't read some parts of our posts correctly.

e5
21-03-2009, 06:08 PM
y the **** is my thread ere i dint ask for advice :S

buttons
21-03-2009, 06:11 PM
exactly my point you were talking bout the game and the scores so minstrels' first post was stupid
BUT HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH ELLIOTT U LOST ROFL luv ya

e5
21-03-2009, 06:14 PM
exactly my point you were talking bout the game and the scores so minstrels' first post was stupid
BUT HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH ELLIOT U LOST ROFL luv ya
xactly!!and lmaoooooooooo i no :'(

nd minstrels.......
i nerver sed little arse i sed ****** arse ll
and i am healthy i jus dint sttretch b4 da game

Minstrels
21-03-2009, 06:26 PM
ergh don't know if anyone else has suffered this? =[ so much ******* pain! pulled my thigh last week in hockey. played today, ran hard on it and ping. there it went, lol. i came off for about 5/10 mins and went on playing just to act as a threat and a target. got the ball again after and took some players on to get the ball in. I scored once at the beginning ;p

lost 7 - 3 in the end, but had 2 injured players and no keeper lol. me and the other guy had to come off so yano.

glad i scored :p their keeper was ****.

Thread moved from 'Sport & Hobbies' by Yosimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Please post in the correct forum in future.

BOOM.

BOOM. Sorry Weimaraner you got it wrong.

xactly!!and lmaoooooooooo i no :'(

nd minstrels.......
i nerver sed little arse i sed ****** arse ll
and i am healthy i jus dint sttretch b4 da game

You said "Get your big head out of your little arse".

And Yoshi, it was a well constructed post designed to heat a debate. What's wrong with that? Surely it's better than handing out petty insults like "**** U" "YA SMELLY *****" "U SCOTTISH ****" etc?

kk.
21-03-2009, 06:34 PM
BOOM.

im sory but your lack of the english language is poor. He didnt ask for advice. it sounded rhetorical. you know, when he doesnt really want an answer. Quite clearly he was talking about the game and not his injury

Minstrels
21-03-2009, 06:38 PM
im sory but your lack of the english language is poor. He didnt ask for advice. it sounded rhetorical. you know, when he doesnt really want an answer. Quite clearly he was talking about the game and not his injury

However if he was talking about the game he should of made this point clear in the very first sentence, he posted it in the sports section after all.

He should not of started a match report asking if anyone has had the injury, we quite clearly know he added it on at the end because he knows he'd get a wider range of audience talking in depth about the injury.

And you're sory? And english? Oh and he doesnt what?

Judging by that my English doesn't seem that bad.

e5
21-03-2009, 06:40 PM
BOOM.

You said "Get your big head out of your little arse".

And Yoshi, it was a well constructed post designed to heat a debate. What's wrong with that? Surely it's better than handing out petty insults like "**** U" "YA SMELLY *****" "U SCOTTISH ****" etc?

Looks I got my thread back where it belongs ;)

lollll thx for rubbing it in :P

Minstrels
21-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Looks I got my thread back where it belongs ;)

lollll thx for rubbing it in :P
Nice trolling post, I'll just get my post back now shall I?

buttons
21-03-2009, 06:42 PM

why do you always call me a Weimaraner??? you've just looked up stupid dogs to try and find a pathetic insult for me. It's described as a "loyal and loving to his family, an incredible hunter, and a fearless guardian of his family and territory" which is clearly what you're not trying to say because you've associated it with me having a "childish mind" so either stop saying it or actually get insults that make sense or just come out with it :S
also you just answered why it was wrong it was designed to heat a debate even though it's hardly a debate it's just you trying to act as though you "own" sports when you clearly dont

U SPELT SORRY WRONG LMAO
but very well said someone +rep this gurl for me mwah x

Jack.Lfc
21-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Rofl, this thread is nearly as funny as matt's sig.

Minstrels
21-03-2009, 06:44 PM
why do you always call me a Weimaraner??? you've just looked up stupid dogs to try and find a pathetic insult for me. It's described as a "loyal and loving to his family, an incredible hunter, and a fearless guardian of his family and territory" which is clearly what you're not trying to say because you've associated it with me having a "childish mind" so either stop saying it or actually get insults that make sense or just come out with it :S
also you just answered why it was wrong it was designed to heat a debate even though it's hardly a debate it's just you trying to act as though you "own" sports when you clearly dont

U SPELT SORRY WRONG LMAO
but very well said someone +rep this gurl for me mwah x
Surely if you wish to prove you don't have a childish mind you should find the true meaning of why I'm saying Weimaraner? I've not looked up stupid dogs at all, what's the point in that?

And no, he insulted me so I'll come back with a well constructed post which would degrade him with out flinging across petty insults.

kk.
21-03-2009, 06:44 PM
i dont go around checking every single word which im sure you probably just did. What i meant about the english statement was that you dont understand it, not that you cant spell the words properly... Quite clearly i was right.

youre just trying to prove that you were not wrong when in fact, you were. Youre probably one of those people that thinks theyre always right and cant face it when theyre not.

Judging by this section you quite clearly have a stupid amount of testosterone which makes you want to be right and be the best :/

Minstrels
21-03-2009, 06:49 PM
i dont go around checking every single word which im sure you probably just did. What i meant about the english statement was that you dont understand it, not that you cant spell the words properly... Quite clearly i was right.

youre just trying to prove that you were not wrong when in fact, you were. Youre probably one of those people that thinks theyre always right and cant face it when theyre not.

Judging by this section you quite clearly have a stupid amount of testosterone which makes you want to be right and be the best :/
Be the best? For Christs sake, this is now the sports section. If you're going to try and insult me in here get it right love, I am the best.

And I don't go around checking every word, I read the posts which have been written before I post. I can then either choose to ignore the petty mistakes which should of been left behind in primary school or I can correct them, I chose the latter.

And I do understand. What's the point in writing a rhetorical question and then claim that the post is based around hockey when the thread title indicates the contained topic will be out the injury, not the game in hand. I believe that taking this note in hand, I am right.

Just like I always am, I'll leave to write up a decent point as to why the thread title indicates that the topic will be about a injury, why the first sentence talks about the injury and then why he claims it belongs in the sporting section.

buttons
21-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Surely if you wish to prove you don't have a childish mind you should find the true meaning of why I'm saying Weimaraner? I've not looked up stupid dogs at all, what's the point in that?

And no, he insulted me so I'll come back with a well constructed post which would degrade him with out flinging across petty insults.
err right that means i've got a childish mind congratulations you make so much sense. If you're trying to insult me just bloody say it considering you're so hard now you're BUILDING YOUR ARMS UP IN THE GYM (LOL) and sorry to tell you but you just degraded yourself, it got moved back to sports after you cried about it being in *+*your section*+* plus all the ******** you've just written has made you seem even sadder than you were already seen. :)

& matty that's why you read the first post of the thread not just the thread title and to make it clear you're not the best anywhere sorry to burst your bubble

brandon
21-03-2009, 06:52 PM
I assume you are touching upon the fact that Weimaraner have docked tails that look like a penis? Because that's the only thing that's different about a Weimaraner.

Get well soon Elly

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!