PDA

View Full Version : [Request] ACCEPTING DJ APPLICATIONS

XHIBIT911
21-03-2009, 09:46 PM
5th SHIFT RADIO is now accepting DJ applications.
The genre is conspiracy, political, revolutionary, spiritual, historical, 911 truth, and world awareness conscious rap.

The artists are all part of a network I founded on MySpace called the 5th SHIFT PROJECT: http://www.myspace.com/loadedparanormal

Many are platinum selling artists, and others are highly visible and well known underground indies who refuse to sign with labels due to the politics of it all, but in any event we are royalty free because they have agreed to allow me to play their music in an effort to awaken the public.

The site/forum is currently under development, however the station stream itself has been up and running 24/7 for about 3 weeks now.

We currently have 100 listener slots and stream at 96 kbps, so as our listener base grows, there is a great chace of creating an entire network complete with multiple stations under the 5th SHIFT umbrella.
Some will be talk shows exclusively, while others will also be music from the genres afforementioned.

We're also seeking some advice from someone familiar with php scripts, and an engineer to quickly tutor me to prepare for any problems we may encounter.

Captain Jack at WPRT Paranormal Radio has promised to carry any talk show I develop for myself on his nationally syndicated radio station (broadcast on fm, xm, and sirius radio), so the potential for growth is huge.

By the way I also do a weekly segment for his radio show each wednesday called the X-REPORT.

Anyway Im rambling, so to be short and to the point...all DJ's over 18 (male or female) from any country, are encouraged to apply.
The playlist rotation will be provided by me, and if you have a quality broadcast mic thats a plus.

Please email all letters of interest to
[email protected]

And if you have a short .mp3 to attach of yourself that would even be better.

Good luck and hope to hear from everyone interested soon.

Moved by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): From; Online Radios, Please post in the correct section next time. Thanks :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!