:lol::lol::lol:
someones getting desprate

http://i40.tinypic.com/2u5dtp0.gif

Twist
22-03-2009, 02:22 PM
You won't see that £20 again mate.

underscore
22-03-2009, 02:31 PM
I take it you're not betting on Liverpool because they smashed your team? Diddums.

RyanDOT
22-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Whats the odds?
How much you get if they win?

Skajo
22-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Whats the odds?
How much you get if they win?
How would he know he's like 12.

Andys
22-03-2009, 04:13 PM
lol liverpool 1-0

tm
22-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Liverpool 1 - Villa 0
11 MINUTES

Fail.

Posts merged by Robbie! (Forum Super Moderator) - Due to forum lag

Wootzeh
22-03-2009, 04:42 PM
2-0...

Andys
22-03-2009, 04:45 PM
3-0....

tm
22-03-2009, 04:46 PM
LOL.. 3.

tm's top tip for placing bets: Bet on the FORM team!

Skajo
22-03-2009, 04:56 PM
You've just made yourself look like a grade-A idiot.

Then again, you did that some time ago.

Four
22-03-2009, 05:03 PM
good luck getting your money back

Twist
22-03-2009, 05:13 PM
4-0 Gerrard free-kick - suck it.

Lee
22-03-2009, 05:13 PM
4-0... :D

Andys
22-03-2009, 05:16 PM
love this thread

RyanDOT
22-03-2009, 05:17 PM
love this thread

SUNDERLAND HAHA!

Andys
22-03-2009, 05:21 PM
SUNDERLAND HAHA!
yeah what about them?

Lee
22-03-2009, 05:28 PM
5-0 :D goaly off !

Twist
22-03-2009, 05:28 PM
5-0 Liverpool, Gerrard penalty he's got his hat-trick. Friedel sent off aswell.
Just gets better and better.

Andys
22-03-2009, 05:32 PM
busbybabes must of won a fortune :O

Lee
22-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Full time 5-0 :D

Come on, title race is on!

Jibbish
22-03-2009, 06:01 PM
oh deary dear

Loser
22-03-2009, 06:25 PM
That's a damn shame.

tm
22-03-2009, 06:32 PM
i'm so sure that liverpool will **** this up :lol:
Liverpool 5-0 Aston Villa

Pwnd.

I bet Alex Ferguson is at home crying into his whiskey.

Skajo
22-03-2009, 06:34 PM
If the last goal was scored by a header Paddy Power will refund all losing bets.

Unlucky.

[DC]eption
22-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Top of the table! Unlucky.

e5
22-03-2009, 07:12 PM
O ****

Rock
22-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Bye bye money!

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2009, 07:18 PM
You should put bets on more often.

Rock
22-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Wow Liverpool looking indestructable. :eusa_wall

Scouse
22-03-2009, 07:26 PM
hahahahahahahahaha funny stuff

[DC]eption
22-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Wow Liverpool looking indestructable. :eusa_wall

Theyy haven't played the mighty fulham yet ;):eusa_danc

SirAlexFerguson
22-03-2009, 07:31 PM
only 20 quid no big loss

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2009, 07:38 PM
eption;5694419']Theyy haven't played the mighty fulham yet ;):eusa_danc
But they've played the mighty manchester united and tore them apart.

[DC]eption
22-03-2009, 08:16 PM
But they've played the mighty manchester united and tore them apart.

And are still second with an extra game played! What a kick in the teeth! ;)

Twist
22-03-2009, 08:20 PM
eption;5694585']And are still second with an extra game played! What a kick in the teeth! ;)
Where are you from/where do you live?

kk.
22-03-2009, 08:22 PM

quite obviously england

[DC]eption
22-03-2009, 08:27 PM

Originally from bury, now living in hull.

I suppose im a glory supporter now?

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2009, 08:30 PM
The title race is wide open. Lets see if united **** themselfs.

Andeeh
22-03-2009, 08:34 PM
1 point behind manure seem to be slowing down and fergies cracking up sorry boys x oh yea and a better goal difference now

[DC]eption
22-03-2009, 08:36 PM
The title race is wide open. Lets see if united **** themselfs.

Yup it is, we can afford one more loss though imo unlike liverpool, although cannot see you losing atm. Still advantage United and we have been there and done it before, unlike 'pool.

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2009, 08:43 PM
The pressure is on man u, were just all happy to be up there and stil challanging. Even if man u draw its still points dropped.

Twist
23-03-2009, 04:00 PM
only 20 quid no big loss
Don't be too bitter Pleke (Y).

quite obviously england
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hilarious :rolleyes:.

eption;5694629']Originally from bury, now living in hull.

I suppose im a glory supporter now?
Yes, yes you are :).

[DC]eption
23-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Yes, yes you are :).

So any one who doesnt live in Manchester cannot support United without being a glory supporter?

Your daft.

Minstrels
23-03-2009, 06:19 PM
eption;5696053']So any one who doesnt live in Manchester cannot support United without being a glory supporter?

Your daft.
Well you're not a Manc. :rolleyes:

I'll chuck this in here for good measure...
http://i35.tinypic.com/2j63dbn.png

Twist
23-03-2009, 09:42 PM
eption;5696053']So any one who doesnt live in Manchester cannot support United without being a glory supporter?

Your daft.
No good sir, you are the daft one.
Little thing called "supporting your local team"? Maybe you should try it some time ;).

[DC]eption
24-03-2009, 04:40 PM
No good sir, you are the daft one.
Little thing called "supporting your local team"? Maybe you should try it some time ;).

Yeah but I don't want to swap teams, I don't like the way hull play football, unlike Utd. I go to matches when I get the chance, i buy the strip, and no matter how naff they are doing i will still support them. That in my eyes isnt a glory supporter, just because your teams arent sucessful doesnt mean any one that supports a succesful team is a glory supporter.

So your saying if you moved from Wolverhampton were i presume you live, you would no longer support Wolves but go for the team nearest you?

Skajo
24-03-2009, 04:59 PM
You've never lived in Manchester though. Sorry. Salford.

[DC]eption
24-03-2009, 05:02 PM
You've never lived in Manchester though. Sorry. Salford.

Oo yeah that makes me a glory supporter i forgot. :eusa_wall

Loser
24-03-2009, 07:19 PM
What kind of supporter do you think you are?

[DC]eption
24-03-2009, 09:45 PM
What kind of supporter do you think you are?

A normal supporter, who knows the History behind United and supports the club by paying for the shirts and the odd match (when i get the chance) . Not the most avid supporter but definatley not a glory supporter, maybe it would be fair to call me an armchair supporter, but if i get the chance to go to a match i will go.

Happy?

Twist
25-03-2009, 03:48 PM
eption;5697752']Yeah but I don't want to swap teams, I don't like the way hull play football, unlike Utd. I go to matches when I get the chance, i buy the strip, and no matter how naff they are doing i will still support them. That in my eyes isnt a glory supporter, just because your teams arent sucessful doesnt mean any one that supports a succesful team is a glory supporter.

So your saying if you moved from Wolverhampton were i presume you live, you would no longer support Wolves but go for the team nearest you?
Lmao not successful? Please :rolleyes:.
No - if you move away from where the team you support is then you can still support them because it's where you originate?

Invent
25-03-2009, 04:00 PM
eption;5697752']Yeah but I don't want to swap teams, I don't like the way hull play football, unlike Utd. I

So basically, you like Man UTD because they play better football and thus do better? That makes you a glory supporter...

[DC]eption
25-03-2009, 09:29 PM
basically, you like Man UTD because they play better football and thus do better? That makes you a glory supporter...

Just because I wasn't born in Manchester doesn't mean I don't have connections with the club. My dad has been a United fan for as long as i know and bought me all the United stuff when i was very young, most of which i have still got today, when i was in primary school Manchester United were the team I first heard off and watched properly and that is when I started to properly support them, I cant help that they are well known. I have been brought up to support United and what kind of fan does it make me if I changed to a different team? I wouldn't feel the way about any other team other than United.

And as for the "they play better football and thus do better" its not that, I like the attacking football we play and just because we have had a lot of 1-0 this season doesn't mean we haven't been playing attacking football.

A glory supporter in my eyes is some one who knows nothing about the club or their history, doesn't make any effort to watch the matches or take interest in the team, bar the result at the end of the day.

Skajo
26-03-2009, 02:43 PM
eption;5700776']A glory supporter in my eyes is some one who knows nothing about the club or their history, doesn't make any effort to watch the matches or take interest in the team, bar the result at the end of the day.

So if I go and support Matlock FC right now - I know nothing about the team, the players, the history or anything - am I a glory supporter?

Jibbish
26-03-2009, 02:49 PM
So wat if hes a glory hunter how is that affecting you lot in any way

Minstrels
26-03-2009, 03:28 PM
So wat if hes a glory hunter how is that affecting you lot in any way
He spouts crap in the sports section. Don't try and defend a fellow glory supporter.

Jibbish
26-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Please explain to me how on earth am I a glory hunter?

[DC]eption
26-03-2009, 10:13 PM
He spouts crap in the sports section. Don't try and defend a fellow glory supporter.

ha. What "crap" have i spouted. The only thing i can think of is the thread I made about what position you would rather be in, which was hardly crap i mean pretty much all other supporters were creaming themselves at Utd losing points, it was almost as if liverpool had won it, also if you cant take a bit of banter then your following the wrong sport mate - cheer up.

So your calling me a glory supporter because you think i spout crap?! I think im pretty fair and know a fair amount when it comes to football, i give praise were it is due.

Take it your a City supporter? If so you dont even need to explain yourself.

And to the lad who said about supporting a none "succesful" club, its a totally differnt thing although fair point.

Just because I support United doesn't mean I support them becuase they win alot, i support them becasuse as i have said i have been brought up to support them and have a passion for the team which i do not feel for any others, whether we win or lose. Fans from outside Manchester as well as those in Manchester have helped to make the club as it is today, live with it, just because we are succesful doesnt make any supporter from outside of Manchester a glory supporter.

Give me a definiton of what you think a normal supporter is, then what a glory supporter is, then we will see if im a glory supporter.

Minstrels
28-03-2009, 02:35 PM
eption;5702654']ha. What "crap" have i spouted. The only thing i can think of is the thread I made about what position you would rather be in, which was hardly crap i mean pretty much all other supporters were creaming themselves at Utd losing points, it was almost as if liverpool had won it, also if you cant take a bit of banter then your following the wrong sport mate - cheer up.

So your calling me a glory supporter because you think i spout crap?! I think im pretty fair and know a fair amount when it comes to football, i give praise were it is due.

And to the lad who said about supporting a none "succesful" club, its a totally differnt thing although fair point.

Just because I support United doesn't mean I support them becuase they win alot, i support them becasuse as i have said i have been brought up to support them and have a passion for the team which i do not feel for any others, whether we win or lose. Fans from outside Manchester as well as those in Manchester have helped to make the club as it is today, live with it, just because we are succesful doesnt make any supporter from outside of Manchester a glory supporter.

Give me a definiton of what you think a normal supporter is, then what a glory supporter is, then we will see if im a glory supporter.
Someone do me a favour and keep this thread on the first page on Monday night, I'll be back then.:rolleyes:

Andeeh
28-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Someone do me a favour and keep this thread on the first page on Monday night, I'll be back then.:rolleyes:
Will do.

ontopic: man u are lucky that the international break has occured otherwise it could be very intresting.

Implement
29-03-2009, 02:35 PM
i'm so sure that liverpool will **** this up :lol:

come on villa!!!!!;)

how wrong were you :$

Minstrels
30-03-2009, 03:58 PM
eption;5702654']ha. What "crap" have i spouted. The only thing i can think of is the thread I made about what position you would rather be in, which was hardly crap i mean pretty much all other supporters were creaming themselves at Utd losing points, it was almost as if liverpool had won it, also if you cant take a bit of banter then your following the wrong sport mate - cheer up.

Well you've claimed you're not a glory hunter and support "Manchester" not because of the success but because... well you didn't give a reason in that thread.

You know a fair amount? Doubt it, what clubs called "Manchester"?

Don't need to explain myself because I live in Manchester and support a team from Manchester? Yeah I know I don't need to explain myself, it's you whose got some 'plaining to do.

No pal, fans from Manchester have just helped SKY and Setanta get some extra $$$ and give your club a bad name.

Kightly
02-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Guys i made a thread about this, your a rubbish supporter if you dont support the team in your region. PRIDE NOT GLORY HOW MANY MORE TIMES

[DC]eption
03-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Guys i made a thread about this, your a rubbish supporter if you dont support the team in your region. PRIDE NOT GLORY HOW MANY MORE TIMES

Nope your just a fool who jumps on the anyone who doesn't live in Manchester and supports Manchester United bandwagon.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!