PDA

View Full Version : [Request] I'm looking for a Celebrity Gossip job!

Freeza101
22-03-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm looking for a site where I can post Celebrity gossip, keep people update to the latest tours, news, music videos and lots more. www.eonline.com for example. I am experience, know how to use cutenews and have worked at several sites including Habbo Fansites and non habbo fansites.
I could write at least 2 articles a day and be very active to the site too.
I have good grammer skills and don't ask more than 50p per three articles or more.

Minstrels
22-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Why? You'll just be reading articles off other websites and then rewording them.

Freeza101
22-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Why? You'll just be reading articles off other websites and then rewording them.
I'll be writing them myself!
Obviously you don't know how to write articles nor have any experience.

Freeza101
22-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Forget pay!
I'll do it free!

Minstrels
22-03-2009, 02:31 PM
I'll be writing them myself!
Obviously you don't know how to write articles nor have any experience.
Then how will you get the gossip? Make it up?

Freeza101
22-03-2009, 03:44 PM
This is why we have news channel etc!

Jordulti
06-04-2009, 08:41 PM
So you won't be taking them off WEBSITES and rewording them.

You'll be taking them off NEWS and rewording them.

Thats failure.
Real Celeb Gossip jobs go out, STALK the celeb and dig up there own dirt.

brandon
06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Isn't the whole point of being a gossip reporter, finding out the gossip for yourself?

buttons
06-04-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm looking for a site where I can post Celebrity gossip, keep people update to the latest tours, news, music videos and lots more. www.eonline.com (http://www.eonline.com) for example. I am experience, know how to use cutenews and have worked at several sites including Habbo Fansites and non habbo fansites.
I could write at least 2 articles a day and be very active to the site too.
I have good grammer skills and don't ask more than 50p per three articles or more.
grammar*
sorry, had to be done.
wouldn't it be better if you wrote articles while twisting it and giving your thoughts about it into the same paragraph? 'cause that's much more interesting & it'll stop them moaning :$ but yeah um i dunno where you can find one

Wouter
06-04-2009, 09:09 PM
grammar*
sorry, had to be done.
wouldn't it be better if you wrote articles while twisting it and giving your thoughts about it into the same paragraph? 'cause that's much more interesting & it'll stop them moaning :$ but yeah um i dunno where you can find one

Damn you beat me to it!
And this whole gossip thing, is for a more publicized and approved website which has the connections and capabilities to actually obtain it. I agree with Buttons ^^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!