PDA

View Full Version : As pleke was saying last year

--ss--
22-03-2009, 02:47 PM
"The ROT is here"

But this time its for Man U :badgrin:

Where as Arsenal are as strong as ever with the team returning to full fitness =)

RyanDOT
22-03-2009, 02:54 PM
"The ROT is here"

But this time its for Man U :badgrin:

Where as Arsenal are as strong as ever with the team returning to full fitness =)

Ha, your joking right?
Wait till they get knocked-out in Champions League.
Can't even win your own cup (Emirates Cup) :P

leah
22-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Liverpool
Fulham

that would be all.

PaulMacC
22-03-2009, 02:58 PM
That 2nd goal in the Fulham match was mint though, you gotta' give the guy that.
Teams have bad patches and usually they come back stronger than ever after them.

Antallica
22-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Ha, your joking right?

and whom do you support

underscore
22-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Ha, your joking right?

You know nothing, we went down hill when we lost all our decent players, Henry, Viera, Reyes, Pires etc, but now we're strong as ever because we've signed a really good player (Arshavin) who has a few assists and a goal already ;)

Four
22-03-2009, 03:54 PM
You know nothing, we went down hill when we lost all our decent players, Henry, Viera, Reyes, Pires etc, but now we're strong as ever because we've signed a really good player (Arshavin) who has a few assists and a goal already ;)

a few assists and a goal isnt going to win you anything..

underscore
22-03-2009, 04:13 PM
a few assists and a goal isnt going to win you anything..

Funny how we've been winning a lot of matches and what's our streak atm, 3-4?

leah
22-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Arsenal play the best football in the prem, if you watch them they pass the ball well and are generally skillful.

JackBuddy
22-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Arsenal play the best football in the prem, if you watch them they pass the ball well and are generally skillful.
Agree to an extent, but i'm finding Liverpool games addictive at the moment.

underscore
22-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Agree to an extent, but i'm finding Liverpool games addictive at the moment.

True, 15 goals in a few games is pretty good :P

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2009, 09:11 PM
United will still win it, but atleast where challanging ;);););););)

underscore
22-03-2009, 09:24 PM

You're just a glory hunter, you live in Liverpool, instead of supporting local teams such as Everton or Liverpool, you support Manure, what the hell? And you've lost what the past 2-3 games, good luck.

Minstrels
22-03-2009, 09:36 PM
You're just a glory hunter, you live in Liverpool, instead of supporting local teams such as Everton or Liverpool, you support Manure, what the hell? And you've lost what the past 2-3 games, good luck.
Are you mad?

underscore
22-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Are you mad?

No, are you mad?

Minstrels
22-03-2009, 09:46 PM
No, are you mad?
Taking your posts into considering I believe you're lying.

brandon
22-03-2009, 09:48 PM
It's the beginning of the rot :lol:

Jack.Lfc
22-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I hope they rot as bad as my teeth.

leah
23-03-2009, 08:45 AM
It's the beginning of the rot :lol:
herehere

I hope they rot as bad as my teeth.
eww.

Im still happy from their loss at the weekend :D

Disaronno
23-03-2009, 02:12 PM

Why would he say WE are challanging if he supported United? His name is Jack.Lfc

And his signature?

Take one of the three hints

Jack.Lfc
23-03-2009, 02:16 PM
I was joking bout my teeth btw, my teeth are normal.

underscore
23-03-2009, 02:46 PM
Why would he say WE are challanging if he supported United? His name is Jack.Lfc

And his signature?

Take one of the three hints

I know you moron I was seeing who would get wound up and it clearly didn't work but Minstrels was crying :)

leah
23-03-2009, 03:03 PM
It doesn't matter where you live to support a team, I know cypriots that support Man U :S

Minstrels
23-03-2009, 03:45 PM
I know you moron I was seeing who would get wound up and it clearly didn't work but Minstrels was crying :)
I don't cry over rubbish posted in here considering I am one of the people who know something about the game.

Strange how in another post you said your FIFA players kick like "girls" because they're so crap.

So you've never seen the female Fulham side? Lack of knowledge...

Twist
23-03-2009, 03:55 PM
What a ridiculous post lol.

Jack.Lfc
23-03-2009, 03:58 PM
*** he was joking. I found it quite funny.

Twist
23-03-2009, 04:01 PM
and whom do you support
I think the question should be, whom do you support?

Jack.Lfc
23-03-2009, 04:04 PM
I support my family

Bun
23-03-2009, 04:36 PM
I support my family
no u dont, ur scouse D:

underscore
23-03-2009, 06:25 PM
I don't cry over rubbish posted in here considering I am one of the people who know something about the game.

Strange how in another post you said your FIFA players kick like "girls" because they're so crap.

So you've never seen the female Fulham side? Lack of knowledge...

Hold on, you're not gonna see a 40 overall guy from Russia bend it like Beckham are you? Hence why I said 'they kick like girls', they could kick like any girl in general, yet you're bringing "professional girl footballers" into this, the term "kick like a girl" would mean just a random girl, who isn't into football, and tries to kick a ball :rolleyes:

*** he was joking. I found it quite funny.

I believe some people here don't get the humour in the post but well done :P

Minstrels
23-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Hold on, you're not gonna see a 40 overall guy from Russia bend it like Beckham are you? Hence why I said 'they kick like girls', they could kick like any girl in general, yet you're bringing "professional girl footballers" into this, the term "kick like a girl" would mean just a random girl, who isn't into football, and tries to kick a ball :rolleyes:

I believe some people here don't get the humour in the post but well done :P
Yeah you made that clear in the FIFA thread, I just thought I would remind you that some girls are pretty good at the game. :)

underscore
23-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Yeah you made that clear in the FIFA thread, I just thought I would remind you that some girls are pretty good at the game. :)

Yeah but they're trained, the term kick like a girl wouldn't really be a professional female footballer. :)

Loser
24-03-2009, 07:23 PM

For example, Ronaldo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!