PDA

View Full Version : The Title Race 2008/2009

SirAlexFerguson
22-03-2009, 07:28 PM
It seems like a few people are getting excited because "It's back on!"

United have just lost 2 games in a row against Liverpool and Fulham. Liverpool beat Real Madrid 4-0 and then beat United and crushed Aston Villa today.. they're the best team in the world at the minute:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: So the media and every ABU is having a **** fest because United have "bottled it"

At the minute the table is
United - Played 29 - Gd 31 - Points 65
Liverpool - Played 30 - Gd 33 - Points 64

I'd like to say that United will win the league and there is no chance of Liverpool winning it and they will also get beaten in the CL by Chelski. I posted this because I'm so confident of it happening and if it didn't I know it will be bumped for months. I will laugh at youse all in May.......

Twist
23-03-2009, 03:57 PM
It seems like a few people are getting excited because "It's back on!"

United have just lost 2 games in a row against Liverpool and Fulham. Liverpool beat Real Madrid 4-0 and then beat United and crushed Aston Villa today.. they're the best team in the world at the minute:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: So the media and every ABU is having a **** fest because United have "bottled it"

At the minute the table is
United - Played 29 - Gd 31 - Points 65
Liverpool - Played 30 - Gd 33 - Points 64

I'd like to say that United will win the league and there is no chance of Liverpool winning it and they will also get beaten in the CL by Chelski. I posted this because I'm so confident of it happening and if it didn't I know it will be bumped for months. I will laugh at youse all in May.......
Didn't take you very long did it Pleke?

Loser
23-03-2009, 04:40 PM
What is funny, is that the excuses/defences are waring thin. After the Liverpool game, it was "Who's four points ahead with a game in hand and a better goal difference?" and then "We're one point ahead with a game in hand", what will it be next? "At least we have a game in hand", I imagine.

Jack.Lfc
23-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Isnt he 18 or 19 lmaoo.

JackBuddy
23-03-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm going to say Liverpool. They have momentum which hopefully will continue for the rest of the season (apart from when they play Spurs!). Gerrard and Torres both fit is also a massive boost. United have Scholes, Vidic, Rooney and Berbatov missing for a few games too. United can easily slip up.

Geo23
23-03-2009, 09:03 PM
West Brom to win by default .

But I think Liverpool stand a decent chance but United need to slip up again. Would like it to go to the last day again.

Jibbish
23-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Chelsea could still win it lol...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!