PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] My motto?

MONEYMAGIC
23-03-2009, 10:40 AM
About a week ago i noticed one of my accounts motto had changed to something I never set it too. Today I have been on another 3-4 accounts and all the ones I looked on also have this same Motto. The motto is: "I pwned myself today." They have deleted my rooms on them accounts, and I dont know if this is them but on MONEYMAGIC i've been waiting for my Pay Day Plus Rare and Credits to come, but they haven't and the £4.99 been taken from Bank? So i'm thinking it was whoever or whatever changed my Mottos. Thanks Faves

MONEYMAGIC
23-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Couldn't seem to edit previous post, but I typed what was in my motto into Google and there's lots of other people this has happened to Worldwide:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22I+pwned+myself+today%22&btnG=Search&meta=

Titch
23-03-2009, 11:24 AM
youv been hacked..

MONEYMAGIC
23-03-2009, 11:35 AM
But am I still getting Hacked? I don't know where to put my stuff.

Titch
23-03-2009, 11:38 AM
But am I still getting Hacked? I don't know where to put my stuff.

Clear your computer on viruses ect ect. Create a new account with diffrent email password ect and move to there for a few days till you changed pass and email of habbo.

luce
24-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Yeah wat titch said checking your computer before moving everything i'd say

Four
24-03-2009, 06:56 PM
probably keylogged lul

culturist
24-03-2009, 07:00 PM
millions of people hacked? lol :S

culturist
25-03-2009, 08:42 PM
not being funny but something similiar just happened to me...
(and i wasn't hacked)

right, i came out of the welcome lounge and went to hotel view, my look had changed and my motto was "I Am Cute."

:S

Jord
27-03-2009, 02:10 AM
You been hacked?

Laggings
27-03-2009, 03:19 AM
I'd say you were keylogged, then the keylogger got your password and is screwing with you.

Boxiel
27-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Couldn't seem to edit previous post, but I typed what was in my motto into Google and there's lots of other people this has happened to Worldwide:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22I+pwned+myself+today%22&btnG=Search&meta=

Good call on the Google search man.. I wouldn't have thought of that, it seems like its a wide scale thing huh :S

culturist
27-03-2009, 04:56 PM
no, i wasn't hacked...
it happened when i left a room, i wasn't logged out or anything like that :S

vito201-:D
29-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Right, listen:

The "I pwned myself today." motto is clearly from a hacker/hacking-community that's hacked like 4000+ accounts

That is not a big amount, trust me... Some crews use to do 200-400owns a day...

ANYWAY! Because they "owned" several of your accounts it's likely you have a keylogger (A malicious tool used to trace characters typed into your keyboard thus getting users/passwords/bank-details etc.)

To get rid of it... well... several ways, what i'd do is a full-system restore if you know it was recent, or reformat your harddrive...

But that's if your paranoid, if you trust anti-virus software just download AVG and do a full scan, it's very likely to find it as this hacker/crew is clearly full of/is a newb as they're not going for famous/big owns, just any old random account.

And @ Hamfist
This sounds like a bug I've experienced before where you steal missions and clothes from another user, were you clothes changed?

If not, you probably got a slightly different bug that just changed you mission...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!