helloooo
Hiyaaa

When you removing your signature?

That's not a very good welcome?

Minstrels
23-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Hiyaaa

Well it's giving you an idea of the rules is it not? Something which you should of read before you posted.

Kipp
23-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum. :)

Navl
23-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Well it's giving you an idea of the rules is it not? Something which you should of read before you posted.

I'm new you don't really expect me to pick up on all the rules do you? And You could have said it a nicer way. AND you still havn't welcomed me which i find QUITE RUDE!!!!! ANDDD!!!!! tbh i seen a few other forumers with moving sigs so go be cheeky to them?

ANDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU RUINED ME THREAD!
:eusa_wall

Ty Naathan :D!!!!!!!

buttons
23-03-2009, 06:22 PM
doesn't stop you breaking them, maybe you should read them before posting!!1

I'm new you don't really expect me to pick up on all the rules do you? And You could have said it a nicer way. AND you still havn't welcomed me which i find QUITE RUDE!!!!! ANDDD!!!!! tbh i seen a few other forums with moving sigs so go be cheeky to them?

don't worry bout him!

Minstrels
23-03-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm new you don't really expect me to pick up on all the rules do you? And You could have said it a nicer way. AND you still havn't welcomed me which i find QUITE RUDE!!!!! ANDDD!!!!! tbh i seen a few other forums with moving sigs so go be cheeky to them?

No... you're told to read the rules before you post. If you did this I wouldn't of needed to tell you that it was too big would I? I see you still haven't read the rules considering it wasn't that it was moving, the fact was it was too big.

And why should I complain to them? Different forums have different rules.

Oh and I wont welcome you considering you're not accepting the fact that you should of read the rules before you posted.

And Jen I do read them but when someone needs degrading I will degrade them. Viva la you.

e5
23-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Hiyaaa

lol you'll soon find out what a _______ minstrels is, so dw :).

Welcome :)

buttons
23-03-2009, 06:26 PM
No... you're told to read the rules before you post. If you did this I wouldn't of needed to tell you that it was too big would I? I see you still haven't read the rules considering it wasn't that it was moving, the fact was it was too big.

Oh and I wont welcome you considering you're not accepting the fact that you should of read the rules before you posted.

And Jen I do read them but when someone needs degrading I will degrade them. Viva la you.
s/he doesn't have to read the rules straight away, how many people read the rules even after they've registered???? :S
and i'd degrade you babe but can't get any lower than you already are as you've yet again just shown

Minstrels
23-03-2009, 06:27 PM
lol you'll soon find out what a _______ minstrels is, so dw :).

Welcome :)
Nice little trolling thread here eh e5? I wont lower myself to your standards, I'll just make you look like a fool and Yoshi will need to remove my post so you don't get branded as the FF eh?

And Jen, you're supposed to read the rules before you post. And lower than me? Aren't you the one who got off with a forty year old junkie so he would by you alcohol?

Getting low with him eh Jen?

Navl
23-03-2009, 06:29 PM

I typoed i meant forumers*

Tbh i'm not accepting the fact that i should have read the rules before i posted because its only a welcome thread, a concept you can't seem to grasp [ along with the fact you arn't the enforcer of these rules pls thnx] and as i said i'm new and its one thread. I removed the sig let it go. or can you not because your too far up your own bum to see the fact i changed my sig? ;D

AND AGAIN YOU'VE RUINED MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!

and thanks e5 and buttons ;D (L)

buttons
23-03-2009, 06:32 PM
And Jen, you're supposed to read the rules before you post. And lower than me? Aren't you the one who got off with a forty year old junkie so he would by you alcohol?

Getting low with him eh Jen?
um .... no, i don't think i did LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

or can you not because your too far up your own bum to see the fact i changed my sig? ;D
yes.

Minstrels
23-03-2009, 06:33 PM
I typoed i meant forumers*

Tbh i'm not accepting the fact that i should have read the rules before i posted because its only a welcome thread, a concept you can't seem to grasp [ along with the fact you arn't the enforcer of these rules pls thnx] and as i said i'm new and its one thread. I removed the sig let it go. or can you not because your too far up your own bum to see the fact i changed my sig? ;D

AND AGAIN YOU'VE RUINED MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!

and thanks e5 and buttons ;D (L)
No because you're carrying on the matter. And if you read the text before you ticked the box it would of said you need to read the rules.

And congratulations on removing a error which should of occurred in the first place.

Navl
23-03-2009, 06:36 PM
THE THREADS RUINED RUINED ITS ALL RUINED!

RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!

flatface
23-03-2009, 06:56 PM
THE THREADS RUINED RUINED ITS ALL RUINED!

RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, welcome anyway :D

Arch
23-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Personally i love breaking rules
so w/e
Welcome;)

culturist
23-03-2009, 07:33 PM
welcome to the forums :)

Jord
23-03-2009, 10:12 PM
welcome

Glitch:.
24-03-2009, 04:58 PM
O hi morris :D

luce
24-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Welcome to the forum :D

Myth
24-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Hey Welcome to the forum.

Mr-Trainor
25-03-2009, 09:01 AM
hello and welcome! :D

scott
25-03-2009, 11:02 AM
welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Zak
25-03-2009, 10:41 PM
welcome mate

shizzle
26-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!