PDA

View Full Version : Should McDonalds Deliver?

vicious
23-03-2009, 06:55 PM
well on facebook there was a group that i came across - and it was sort of a protest for mcdonalds to start delivering their food
so i just wanted your opinions on it. do you think they should start to deliver or just continue with their restaurants and drive-thru's?

personally i don't think they should deliver because i think that if someone is going to eat something unheathily they may as well make the effort to get up and actually get it. that's my thoughts.

Havoline
23-03-2009, 07:02 PM
They shouldn't really because then they would have to pay for drivers to deliver the food and the average amount someone would be spending on their food (the profit from it) is probably going to be less than they are having to pay the delivery driver and they'd just be losing money?

dogboy123
23-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Shouldnt, imagine how many orders they'd get

kk.
23-03-2009, 07:06 PM
no, the food would get there cold (especially the fries) and prices would increase

what you said about why not, surely thats the same as pizza delivery..

dirrty
23-03-2009, 07:07 PM
all fastfoods deliver in dubai, always order lol when im there - but thats because labour is cheap as chips. delivering is a good thing if you fancy mcdonalds, kfc etc. etc. but cba to drive/walk to your local, but considering the rise in obesity in this country, no sadly.

Four
23-03-2009, 07:08 PM
No, its just a waste of petrol money.

Fast food is when you go in and order something and it is with you very quickly. (Not that McDonalds are quick :rolleyes:)

It would just defeat the object.

flatface
23-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Think of how many more obese people there would be if you could order.

Corporal
23-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Yer they should because i hate going in mcdonalds. little kids are always screaming in there. The staff are always screaming in there.

Caution
23-03-2009, 07:31 PM
i'd love it if they did. but i suppose there would be more obesity.

23-03-2009, 08:22 PM
They should only do it in very busy citys where its more of a hassle to get to mcdonalds.
like in new york they deliver, but thats becuase not everyone has cars so its really hard to get there.

Swearwolf
23-03-2009, 08:25 PM
they do in egpyt, thailand and abu dhabi, they have a funky mcdonalds team bus and fat men with "McDelivery" on their backs

cocaine
23-03-2009, 08:30 PM
They should only do it in very busy citys where its more of a hassle to get to mcdonalds.
like in new york they deliver, but thats becuase not everyone has cars so its really hard to get there.

yeah but that means if its hassle for you to get there, it'll be hassle for them to get to you, surely? :P

and no they shouldn't deliver, its ridiculous how lazy some people are.

Nicola
23-03-2009, 09:01 PM
No, they really shouldn't deliver.

Sammeth.
23-03-2009, 09:49 PM
No they shouldn't. It's like usually you have to put in at least a little bit of effort to get porky, but picking up a phone aint gonna lose many calories.

Captain
23-03-2009, 09:58 PM

isnt there a mcdonalds on every street corner in nyc? :S everytime i go there, theres always one in walking distance

Seany
23-03-2009, 10:06 PM
they should but they would lose so much money because meals are like £3.59 and that would be all I got, so it would have to be a minmum put on it like £15 or something to make it worth their while.

Favourtism
23-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Walking to mcdonalds is the only excerise its regular customers get so no

e5
23-03-2009, 10:30 PM
yh tht wud make them bare muney but they wud need so many staff and cars lmao....

Jord
23-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Walking to mcdonalds is the only excerise its regular customers get so no

In america (No offence to americans) Maybe but they deliver there

Four
23-03-2009, 11:09 PM
surely it costs more in petrol money :S

Jord
23-03-2009, 11:23 PM
surely it costs more in petrol money :S

Depends how far, Like dominos, It doesnt cost them that much for a 5 min drive to my house to deliver a £15 Pizza with drink etc but Mcdonalds would be cheaper way cheaper unless its a party?

Mikey
23-03-2009, 11:35 PM
I would rather have McDonalds at home. I hardly ever go there lol.

camera
24-03-2009, 06:13 AM
http://www.mcdelivery.com.sg/

they open 24/7, delivers 24/7. lucky me (:
i could just walk to macd's nearby but i'd rather not miss my late night movies

Virgin Mary
24-03-2009, 06:53 AM
well on facebook there was a group that i came across - and it was sort of a protest for mcdonalds to start delivering their food
so i just wanted your opinions on it. do you think they should start to deliver or just continue with their restaurants and drive-thru's?

personally i don't think they should deliver because i think that if someone is going to eat something unheathily they may as well make the effort to get up and actually get it. that's my thoughts.
Except the argument fails based on the fact that lazy/fat people will stay that way regardless of their circumstances. Besides, it's their problem.

Angel-Charlene
24-03-2009, 07:01 AM
McDonalds earn enough, they don't need more staff running around for deliveries, it'll cause caos. Happy meals wouldnt even cover the petroel!!

clarissa !!
25-03-2009, 12:31 PM
the thought of my house smelling like mcdonalds makes me feel a bit ill, so no i wouldnt want them to deliver and the chips would go cold and manky.

Mr-Trainor
25-03-2009, 12:33 PM
I don't really think they need to deliever,

clarissa !!
25-03-2009, 12:35 PM
another thing is theres so many mcdonalds around theres no point them delivering, if you live in a big city most people can walk to one.

EverSteve
25-03-2009, 12:39 PM
nop dont think they should, prob would get cold.

Herman
25-03-2009, 02:40 PM
http://www.mcdelivery.com.sg/

they open 24/7, delivers 24/7. lucky me (:
i could just walk to macd's nearby but i'd rather not miss my late night movies
Yup, Mcdonalds do deliver in Singapore. :P

My cousin once worked part-time in Mcdonalds (answering the delivery line). He said it was a large office with many other part-time workers entertaining different orders too. Ordering by phone is popular, apparently. Oh, and it pays better than working at the Mcdonalds cash register :P

lew!
25-03-2009, 04:05 PM
To be honest, The food is so cheap there, It would cost like £15 Delivery for a meal that costs like £3, There isnt any point unless your having like a huge meal..

efq
25-03-2009, 04:06 PM
I'd love to have it but it would mean people who eat a lot of McDonalds would get ever more lazier and order sitting on their butt all the time. Obesity will rise even more!

But as i've said i'd love it but it would be a bad idea for unhealthy people.

Twist
25-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Should. It'd be awesome.
People who said no - burn :$.

Kiss
25-03-2009, 04:17 PM
No, Why ? This is because if they Payed for there McDonalds Meal then they have to pay it again for the Delivery then why don't they just pay for the McDonalds Meal and the Delivery altogether basically so you know... It's a bit of a half and half for me

jackass
25-03-2009, 04:57 PM
It would be so awesome if they delivered!

I would actually order every week. :P

Judge Judy
28-03-2009, 07:29 PM
I would say yes only because of the fact I hate eating in the restaurant with screaming kids staring at me bite after bite of my food. xD

RandomManJay
28-03-2009, 07:55 PM
No because that would make people even lazier, at least when they have to walk/drive to McDonalds they're getting at least some exercise (if you can call it that), if they go deliver people would only have to walk to their front door, it would be literally the ultimate in lazyness.

PoizZoNxX
28-03-2009, 08:05 PM
No because that would make people even lazier, at least when they have to walk/drive to McDonalds they're getting at least some exercise (if you can call it that), if they go deliver people would only have to walk to their front door, it would be literally the ultimate in lazyness.

Driving in your car isn't really much exercise..

GommeInc
28-03-2009, 11:29 PM
A protest? Lol, all the lazy beggars protesting that they demand their food be delivered. Personally, I don't really see a problem with it, it may offer more jobs afterall.

Shockwave.2CC
29-03-2009, 12:53 AM
I think they should in unknown places like Leicester, Lancaster, Gt. Yarmouth and Isle Of White etc

But not in known places like London, Manchester, Mersyside and Nottingham etc

That's my opinion
:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

PoizZoNxX
29-03-2009, 12:59 AM
I think they should in unknown places like Leicester, Lancaster, Gt. Yarmouth and Isle Of White etc

But not in known places like London, Manchester, Mersyside and Nottingham etc

That's my opinion
:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

Becaue Isle of Wight is so unknown..

Jam
29-03-2009, 01:18 AM
So the fat lazy 'tards who go their don't even have to move now? Christ.

I had a Big Mac before, god they're small now.

Virgin Mary
29-03-2009, 02:11 AM
So you also think that all vehicles be destroyed and all forms of delivery e.g. royal mail be closed down because anyone who uses them is lazy? I'm sure the many users of home delivery services and cars are deeply sorry for not walking everywhere, being healthier in general, promoting the overpopulation of Britain and not making you look fatter.

Jord
29-03-2009, 06:23 AM
So the fat lazy 'tards who go their don't even have to move now? Christ.

I had a Big Mac before, god they're small now.

I noticed that too lol

luce
29-03-2009, 08:57 AM
That's stupid because the gov is trying to get people to eat less of it LOL!

Judge Judy
29-03-2009, 09:55 AM
McDonald's delivery is nothing to do with the government. McDonald's can do the hell they want in their company (except breaking laws and such).

Juelz
29-03-2009, 10:05 AM
yeah it would be kinda cool ;}

Shockwave.2CC
29-03-2009, 10:18 AM
Becaue Isle of Wight is so unknown..

Well not really unknown, just no one really visits them places.
:eusa_danc

PoizZoNxX
29-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Well not really unknown, just no one really visits them places.
:eusa_danc
But wouldn't McDonalds make more money having it just in the large cities such as Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and also in London?

ecstasy
29-03-2009, 11:11 AM
No.. the food would be cold, it would cost more for a mini big mac and all the fat people would have to break a sweat for is reaching for the phone.

davecool412
01-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Think of how many more obese people there would be if you could order.
yh i agree

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!