PDA

View Full Version : Question

Arch
23-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Well im currently 82 slayer, and once im 83 i plan on going to Spirtual Mages for abit of money cuz i heard there decent.
BUT i wanna range them i and i can't seem to find a good guide
I heard you can only range armadyl and bandos are the worst ones to go to.

- Ive found guides on Zam / Sara but they aren't for ranging so i was wondering if i should range or just meele ?
and if you know what armour / stuff to bring also :)

+rep if your helpfullllllllllllllll yerr

Laggings
23-03-2009, 07:51 PM
I would go to Great Orb Project if you want good money.
Make sure you're on a good team, and you'll get alot.
I'm making around 300K and hour atm, with that.

MJJ
23-03-2009, 08:11 PM
I've heard that they have nerfed the drop rate on Dragon Boots drops, so I don't think their as good money as they used to be.

If you want to camp at them for money, then the best ones in my opinion would be the Saradomin ones.

You won't need any prayer or food - there's a Zamorak werewolf there who attacks the Spiritual Mages, so you won't get attacked by them.

Melee is a better option, because it's faster, but if you really need ranged exp, then I guess ranging them is fine.

By the way, I think the Zamorak Spiritual Mages are faster to kill than the Saradomin ones (because you don't have to wait for them to attack) but you need to bring Prayer Potions for the Zamorak ones.

If you are going to range them, maybe you could try the Armadyl ones? I've never tried them though, so I'm not too sure.

Arch
23-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Hmm yeah i heard sara are good cuz you don't waste on pots but i heard there crowded ? But yeah i dunno

(also i can't +rep any of you cuz i gotta spread =/ )

MJJ
23-03-2009, 09:45 PM
I haven't killed them in ages, but they probably are quite crowded now. A lot of people use wild pies to kill them as well, which is probably why they nerfed the drop rate.

If your going to range them, I think you could try out the Armadyl Mages - they certainly won't be as crowded as the Zamorak and Saradomin Mages.

Of course, the only downside is that you will need to use prayer potions.

Arch
23-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Thats true although i heard even if you don't get many d boot drops
the rune drops alone pay for your p pot costs

Lime_Jello
23-03-2009, 11:14 PM
range pls

Four
23-03-2009, 11:24 PM
range.

200th post :eusa_danc

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointless comments.

Laggings
24-03-2009, 02:02 AM
Great Orb Project is THE BEST to do for money, I made a little over 2M in 5 hours.

Arch
24-03-2009, 02:22 AM
i hate Great Orb Project so that would be a no, also can't you make more farming green drags ?

Laggings
24-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Why do you hate Great Orb?

MJJ
24-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Thats true although i heard even if you don't get many d boot drops
the rune drops alone pay for your p pot costs

The only rune stuff they drop is rune javelins and spear which are both very rare.

Unless your talking about the other kind of runes.. :P
Which I don't think are very profitable.

You should just get 83 Slayer, then continue on Slaying.. you'll get Spiritual Mages tasks, so you'll still have a chance with Dragon Boots drops, but you'll also be able to make cash from other tasks, and be able to get your Slayer up.

Plus you can train Ranged with Slayer, and use a cannon to speed it up.

Arch
24-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Why do you hate Great Orb?

I dunno just do :P

The only rune stuff they drop is rune javelins and spear which are both very rare.

Unless your talking about the other kind of runes.. :P
Which I don't think are very profitable.

You should just get 83 Slayer, then continue on Slaying.. you'll get Spiritual Mages tasks, so you'll still have a chance with Dragon Boots drops, but you'll also be able to make cash from other tasks, and be able to get your Slayer up.

Plus you can train Ranged with Slayer, and use a cannon to speed it up.

Yeah thats good advice, maye i'll check em out for abit then just keep on slaying. Also when i said rune drops i ment runes like Astral, nature etc.. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!