PDA

View Full Version : Hosting Layout - Feedback +REP

Cushioned
24-03-2009, 04:47 AM
Alright guys, +REP to good feedback. I'm looking to improve my designing skills as well as create a design for a hosting company(s).

Obviously this is just the logo and navigation. I am looking to do something away from the norm and unique and I think I've maybe found it.

I think it will also look better once more is added under it content wise etc, but I always have a hard time thinking up what to put, where to put it, and how to design it etc. +REP for good content ideas also!

http://habbtastic.net/cushioned/unique_preview.png

Jamesy
24-03-2009, 07:58 AM
Possibly a very faintly darker border around the nav and logo.

Four
24-03-2009, 09:35 AM
i actually really like that :P

once the content is in, it will look much better aswell, and its already so good :)

kep the content boxes light, but not too light so they clash, like a nice light navy blue or something

Mr-Trainor
24-03-2009, 12:12 PM
I think it looks very good! :D

dogboy123
24-03-2009, 12:17 PM
Looks nice, nice colours :)

Maybe separate the options on the bar?

Fehm
24-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Not bad! I think the colours are too bright but other than that, not too bad :) Good luck

Cushioned
25-03-2009, 01:46 AM
Possibly a very faintly darker border around the nav and logo.

Maybe.. Will try.

i actually really like that :P

once the content is in, it will look much better aswell, and its already so good :)

kep the content boxes light, but not too light so they clash, like a nice light navy blue or something

Thanks. I don't think blue would fit in with the green and gray theme that I'm aiming at :P

I think it looks very good! :D

Ty.

Looks nice, nice colours :)

Maybe separate the options on the bar?

Yeah, was thinking to maybe do that. Some of the links look good seperated more but others look terrible

Not bad! I think the colours are too bright but other than that, not too bad :) Good luck

Thanks.. and I'm aiming at a bright sort of green a little like vpsWOW's old color.

+REP to all.
Also, I need ideas as to what to do for the content and what colors etc.

Excellent2
25-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Hate it. Too bland, too plain.

Meti
25-03-2009, 03:08 PM
I don't like it. Sorry Dylan.
The style and colors are bad and boring. Start from the beginning :)

Kipp
25-03-2009, 05:32 PM
I think it actually looks good.

ReviewDude
25-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Hmm, the colours are a nice mix - but a little too... Overused? Why not try something a bit more adventurous?

Cushioned
25-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Hmm, the colours are a nice mix - but a little too... Overused? Why not try something a bit more adventurous?

Maybe an example or something? And I'm aiming at the green as it actually isn't used that much. Most layouts are blue and black. And I want the green as I like it :P

+REP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!