PDA

View Full Version : Paypal holding Ebay payment.

AlexOC
24-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Haaalloo!

Before i had news that my item had got to the buyer ok, and he left me positive feedback YET! the money he sent me via paypal is still being held and paypal won't release it.

How could i release the money?

blanky12!
24-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Haaalloo!

Before i had news that my item had got to the buyer ok, and he left me positive feedback YET! the money he sent me via paypal is still being held and paypal won't release it.
Sorry? what do you want us to do about it?

Recursion
24-03-2009, 08:27 PM
You just have to wait 30 days if he doesn't leave feedback.

AlexOC
24-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Sorry? what do you want us to do about it?

A little point in the right direction wouldn't go a miss.

I do now realise my post was shaped more a Blog than a question, apologies accepted on your behalf.

You just have to wait 30 days if he doesn't leave feedback.

He has already left feedback, does it take a couple hours for paypal to realise?

Recursion
24-03-2009, 08:33 PM
If they haven't emailed you or anything give them an hour or so, if not then, query it.

Jord
24-03-2009, 09:39 PM
If its recorded delivery then you can contact ebay or paypal about it and say they got it.

Berch
25-03-2009, 09:51 AM
He has already left feedback, does it take a couple hours for paypal to realise?

They dont always release it.
I had the exact same thing sold something they held it, Was expecting it to be released upon possitive feedback but I read it carefully and it says 'Payment MAY be released if possitive feedback left' so if it didn't happen instantly I would imagen your going to have to wait the full 21 days.

Sunny.
25-03-2009, 05:57 PM
if feedback has been left then your funds will be released within 24 hours.
Should be done tomorrow morning if not earlier

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!