PDA

View Full Version : PayPal

Tomm
24-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Hey,

I have a UK Vista Debit Card & Current Account and I am trying to transfer funds to my account. I've entered all my details etc. but it wants to setup a direct debit agreement. Thats the problem, my current account does not support direct debit agreements. How can I add the bank account without setting up a direct debit agreement - I just want to withdraw the money.

Thanks,

Tom

Berch
25-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Hey,

I have a UK Vista Debit Card & Current Account and I am trying to transfer funds to my account. I've entered all my details etc. but it wants to setup a direct debit agreement. Thats the problem, my current account does not support direct debit agreements. How can I add the bank account without setting up a direct debit agreement - I just want to withdraw the money.

Thanks,

Tom
Hmm.

Never heard of that when I added my bank I filled in all the details and it asked me to check my bank statement for two payments they had put into my bank and I had to enter that into paypal to confirm my bank and that was it.

How are you adding it? Like what process are you going through?

N!ck
25-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Hmm.

Never heard of that when I added my bank I filled in all the details and it asked me to check my bank statement for two payments they had put into my bank and I had to enter that into paypal to confirm my bank and that was it.

How are you adding it? Like what process are you going through?

Yeah, that's setting up a direct debit through them I think.

I don't think there's any other legitimate ways of doing it.

Four
25-03-2009, 02:25 PM
They're making me do that all again!

some new thing with eBay apparently

Berch
25-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Yeah, that's setting up a direct debit through them I think.

I don't think there's any other legitimate ways of doing it.

It is?
Didn't say anything about a direct debit just said add a new easy way of paying for your goods and so on but I could be wrong I dont even use it though just done it to verify my account because I reached the £2500 recieved limit thingy. Hmm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!