PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Need Script Writers, Layout Designers, GFX Workers AND MORE!

JAK06
25-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Ok, I have decided to start work on a new site,

http://habbodb.co.ukIt will basically be a Habbo downloads database, with scripts, layouts, images ect. ect. Most things will be free, but i would plan to sell the best layouts and scripts, and split any earnings between people who helped make them. I would like most of the things on it to be really good, yet basic to install. I am currently working on a full php site, with all guides and content ready, where no MySql is needed and scripts are already built into the site, such as a text generator, habbo imager, radio, contact forms, job app. system and more. This first one will be free, but this is the kind of thing i plan to sell in the future. The prices i plan to sell for are very cheap [About 1£ If VERY Good(negotionable atm)] - this is just an incentive for the writers and staff behind the site.
Please contact:

[email protected]

If you are intrested, Thanks
- Jak

wsg14
25-03-2009, 08:52 PM
You are planning on making a site with PHP but no MySQL. hmmm. Do you plan on having a user system?

JAK06
26-03-2009, 10:38 PM
The HabboDB site will have a UsrSys. but will be using MySql, The download able full Php site will not have a UsrSys. the site is just all in php to make it very easy for beginers, or those using sites that dont support MySql. Their will be an addon available though for this script, where a usersystem will be addon onto the template, but you will need MySql

Fehm
26-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Sounds like a failure tbh :S You dont sound like you know what your talking about :L

Blinger1
26-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Isn't this just a HabboArchive clone?

JAK06
26-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Sounds like a failure tbh :S You dont sound like you know what your talking about :L
How//Why ?

Jordulti
06-04-2009, 08:40 PM
HabboArchive clone tbqh.

HabboArchive will be the only strong standing site in this area.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!