PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] The Easter Story - Ends 18th April

chantellehugs
25-03-2009, 10:27 PM
http://uploadpicz.com/images/JGQAW9D.png

As Easter approaches, we all rush around the town looking for everyone's favourite Easter Egg. But then one day, strangely enough, you manage to get everything you need done and you have time to spare before Easter! So you can sit back and relax. It's then that you have a brainwave and you decide to write a story!...

We bet you're thinking, "Oh, a story will be easy!". But to give it a little Easter twist, you MUST include the following words in your story,

1) Demented Bunny
2) Chicken Egg
3) Tasty Chocolate

Remember to include ALL of the words, or your entry will be ignored, and just because the words are Easter related doesn't mean your story has to be about Easter.

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 50 Credits! (Kindly donated by jrh2002)
2nd Prize: 25 Credits! (Kindly donated by jrh2002)
3rd Prize: 10 Credits! (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbox Name: Chantellehugs
Habbo Name: PrincessChic3
My Entry: Story goes here..

Competition Terms & Conditions
To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

Titch
30-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Habbox Name: :DJ-Small:
Habbo Name: :DJ-Small:
Entry: One day the Demented Bunny was walking down the road, when he thought he saw something in the bush. So he walked over. And there it was, a Chicken Egg! Yum though the Demented Bunny. Demented Bunny took the egg home and showed his mum, "Can i eat it?" he said to his mum and without waiting for a reply he took a huge bite. The shell cracked and egg spilled out all over his face. Demented Bunny started to cry, i thought there could be Tasty Chocolate in there. His mum replied, well your an idiot darling.

1) Demented Bunny
2) Chicken Egg
3) Tasty Chocolate

mcmurtrie
30-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Habbox Name: mcmurtrie
Habbo Name: mcmurtrie
My Entry:.
Short and sweet -
Once upon a time there was a demented bunny, who found a chicken egg which tasted like tasty chocolate.

Nicola
30-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Habbox Name: SuperNic.
Habbo Name: SuperNic.
My Entry: One spring day the demented rabbit, Rogerwas doing his daily rounds of collecting up chocolate eggs from around the park. He was almost finished when he noticed an egg sitting by a tree. He hopped over in panic as he would've been in trouble if he'd have missed it. Roger then noticed that this egg wasn't a chocolate egg at all, it was a chicken egg! He was about to put the egg in his basket when his even more demented brother suddenly hopped past and stole all of Rogers chocolate eggs! Roger was so mad as it had taken him all morning to collect those eggs. Suddenly, Roger had a brain wave, he went home and covered the chicken egg in tasty chocolate and gave it to his brother. Roger's brother was delighted by this 'chocolate egg' and ate it within seconds. Only two seconds later had Roger's brother gone green in the face and realised what he'd just eaten! Roger took one look at his brother's face and hopped off as fast as he could.

p1eloveragain
31-03-2009, 05:35 PM
habbox name -p1eloveragain
habbo name - p1elover

Entry -
Early one christmas morning I rushed downstairs to open my present. my Grandma (Being as forgetful as she is) Knits me the same thing every year, a Demented Bunny. I asked her why she knits a bunny at christmas and she just says... its not christmas its easter... and you get to much Tasty Chocolate so I made you something different. After our little argument we decided to bake a cake "pass me that chicken egg" so I did... I wanted fairy cake(christmas) she wanted carrot cake(easter) so we make carryot cakes (a mixture of both).

L.A.Walker
01-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Habbo(x) Name: L.A.Walker
My entry:

Over The Gate
A short story by L.A.Walker

"Oy! Len!" "What? Jack?" "Me, Jack!" "Oh, hi!" Len was caught off-guard in the local chippy by his long-time friend Jack, who took it upon himself to butt into the queue for something seemingly urgent... "What is it man, I got cod AND chips to pay for here-"

"Did you see it?" Jack was rivetting with energy, as if sugar had taken command. "Hmm, did you see it, 'ey, 'ey?"

"See what?" "The neeews man! It happened! That field with the furry things runnin' around, it happened! Did you see it, hmm?"

"What happened?" Without pause or hesitation, Jack grabbed Len by the arm and led him away from the chippy, Len looking back at the cod sitting on the counter in hunger, being dragged down the road. Jack took Len all the way down to the forest, a quiet yet bright environment bursting with colour. Jack started crouching, looking around at the tall green grass. Len intervened, annoyed.

"You take me away from my 2nd lunch to bring me here, what is so important for me to see?"

"Didn't you see the news!?"

"Can't you take a hint buddy?" Len's cheeks starting to burst into their own colour.

"Alright alright alright, obviously you didn't listen, listen... you know what holiday we're in right now? Do you have any idea?"

"It's Ea-" "The one with the rabbits n' the Spring n' the millions upon millions of chocolate eggs, you know the one?"

"Yeah, it's East-" "I'll tell you, it's Easter, listen, you remember your rabbits?"

"... Yeah, the rabbit-." "You remember?" Jack's eyes getting wider and wider!

"Yes, I remember my own rabbits dude! Wha-" "They went missing all that time ago, a week or so ago, well I think I've found them."

Len's expression changed from constantly-interrupted annoyance to shock. "You... found them? ... Where?"

Jack pointed towards a tree, and Len looked over, confused at first... then noticed a nest sat at the bottom, with one egg sitting inside it.

"... Um, first off, I didn't lose an egg. Second, I didn't-" "That's no ordinary chicken egg. Look closer." Len leaned in closer towards the egg, only to be pulled back by Jack: "Don't go near the thing!"

"But YOU just said-" "It's dangerous, it'll eat you alive!"

"... YOU WHAT!? You pull me away from a portion of chips and a gorgeous-tasting fish just to claim that an egg is going to kill me? I'll kill you if you don't listen to-" "But it's true! This isn't a chicken's egg... it's a rabbit's egg!"

"... Eh?" Total confusion engulfed Len's face, but immediately turned into surprise again when the egg started rattling back and forth. Jack looked in horror too!

"This is the egg that a chicken made for an evil rabbit, the same evil rabbit that kidnapped... rather, bunnynapped your rabbits," said Jack, heavy-breathing from constantly running around.

"Either explain logically or put your hands up so that I can lay a right hand to your face." Len had lost close-to-all patience with Jack.

"Okay... it happened about 9 days ago..." A wavey flashback started, with Len visiting Jack's house, the two sitting on the couch tucking into sausage and chips.

"It's been a good night Len, thanks for having me round buddy."

"Yeah it's been good Jack... would've been better if you didn't scare all the rest of the guests away."

"They all happened to be drunk, I was just... waving them off."

"Either way, setting my cricket bat on fire n' chasing them throughout my house straight out the back door is no way to treat guests, no matter how intoxicated you claim they are!"

"I do you a favour and I get no thanks for my hard work. You're welcome Len."

"Look, I'm sorry for snapping at ya. I'm tired, I didn't have all that great a day at work, n' the last thing I need at the moment are airbourne chocolate eggs n' flaming cricket bats."

"Those eggs were mine, I told you I was bringing them. You know I can't resist the sweet teeth-rotting goodness of good, wholesome, tasty chocolate!" Jake lipped his lips and continued his fantasy of flying chocolate eggs in his mind.

"I'd rather you ate them instead of using them as grenades in my house. I'll clean it up, I got no problem with that. I just need some rest is all."

Len soon evacuated Jake from the house and went to sleep, unaware of what Jake would do next... remembering one of those eggs landing outside and hoping to recover the remains. He crept round the house, silently over the gate with a light thud, looking around Len's back garden for the egg.

"There it is, you beauty. Still wrapped up, you can be retained." The egg had found itself underneath one of Len's rabbit homes... the door to the home open though. Jake's curiousity led him to peeking inside to find...

"AAAGH!" The oversized rabbit leapt out of the home onto Jake, scratching his face with its teeth and claws! Jake found his feet and threw the seemingly demented rabbit down, and Jake leaned back against the rabbit home and could only watch as the monstrous rabbit grabbed a giant bag with its teeth and leaped up over the gate and into the night. Jake breathed heavily, taking his time, just as the home he was leaning on collapsed!

"OUCH! What 'da-" A light switched on in Len's house, and Jake got up and struggled over the gate, landing with a thud, and running for his life!

"So a giant bunny stole my bag of parsnips!?"

Jake re-awakened from the flashback, looking at Len in confusion. "Parsnips? No, the bag full of your rabbits-"

"My rabbits are fine. They're at home. Just one's missing, his home's wrecked thanks to you and your drunken shenanigans."

"But... but, the rabbit was... it was demented n'..."

"That one does have a bushy coat, and you not only opened the damn door to his home, you interrupted his sleep. Of course he's gonna attack n' escape! Who'll win in a fight, you under heavy influence of alcohol or an angered now-escaped rabbit!? And what the Hell's that gotta do with this egg right here!?"

Jake looked at the ratting egg, expressionless. He looked back at Len, now realising... "This... might've been... made up when I was drunk."

Len turned away in deep thought... then looked back to take notice of the egg which was now hatching. Len went down to his knees and watched the newly-born chick yell for its mother, as Jake looked on, trying to fully understand what happened. Len stood up, looking in the eyes of his long-time friend, and just when Jake was on the tip of an apology, Len intervened.

"It's Easter man. It's alright. I forgive you." Len gave Jake an encouraging tap on the shoulder, as Jake smiled.

"I'm sorry Len. I promise I'll help you find that rabbit."

"He'll need a home first."

"... Wha-... you expect me to pay for it? I was drunk man, how-"

"Chill out, you can... contribute."

"... I was gonna pay for a proper fish n' chips for the pair of us actually."

"That's fine by me, buddy." Len slung his arm around Jake as they proceeded through the forest, away from the chick. Soon the mother chicken returned... accompanied by a furry white rabbit. The two looked over the tiny chick as the sun burst brighter through the branches of the surrounding tress, beaming light at the united animals, celebrating a birth in the midst of Spring time.

alatuata
05-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Yum you think. That TASTY CHOCOLATE is very good. You remember being chased by the zombies the day before and what the, you find a journal in the pocket of a DEMENTED RABBIT zombie. it reads

Day 1, something is off in our town today, just earlier I was at the bar and i saw a shadow in a window who looked like a drunk just knocking and banging against the door, The shadow who was a woman came in and bit the first person she saw. I ran.

Day 7, I had to make a barricade with my friend Brett, there was no stopping the zombie horde from attacking my other friends and family.
Brett had the shotgun and i was in the machine gun nest, the gun shop owner was in the next room with his sniper rifle and two guards in the hallway while the bottom floor was blocked and so were the stairs. there was no way a zombie could get up.

Day 16, There is no one else alive except for me and the shop owner, a CHICKEN EGG hatched a zombie who attacked everyone else. We barricaded the next floor and killed the zombie. We are scared. What will happen, I dont know.

Day 45, we found survivors again, our Renaissance is beginning. The new world will arise to defeat our apposers who try to kill us. The Infection is dying out and we are growing stronger. It is easter time and Judgement day has already passed, or so they said.....

Day 79, Wow i have no life possibly, fighting off the zombies is just too easy now. I did a super kick flip like Leon is Resident Evil 4 where i just like blow up the zombies head. But no the zombies do not have plant like octopus creatures breaking off their heads and taking over them, At least i hope.

Day 432, We have finally won, it took a year and a half to win, I CANT BELIEVE IT WOOOOOOOOO oh crap there goes my left brain, and now my right, Hey i did not tell myself to move, erm. I guess im a zombie now, so any reader of this ill hope you know ill keep this in my pocket and infect you probably so yea...*BITE*

Oww that hurt. the guy was not joking. Oh well imma finish that chocolate

DoctorET
05-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Habbo name: DoctorET
Habbox Name: DoctorET
My Entry: One day DoctorET, !redz and Jordos50 were on their way down to the easter fair they had decided to head to that day. When they got there they were shocked to see a demented bunny sitting all by herself running the controls of the rollercoster. This bunny was no ordanary bunny she was made of what looked like lush tasty chocolate, DoctorET walked over to this bunny and took a HUGE bite out of her back but... The bunny tasted nothing like lush tasty chocolate it tasted like Chicken Egg! Shell and all, DoctorET spat it out and then she looked inside to find a huge egg about 3 meters inside the bunny, It had seemed that DoctorET had been so intrived to the chocolate she took suck a big bite that she took the chocolate out and bit the egg instead!

Markeh
08-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Habbox - Marky21
Habbo - Marky21
My Entry - See Spoiler

Once upon a time, in a deserted land known as Birmingham, there was a demented bunny, called Seth. Seth was a really mean person, who went round houses nicking Easter eggs and DVD players from people's houses. On one day, he took an excursion to Derbyshire, where he nicked a chicken egg from a poor farmer in Hartington.

One day, a kid actually SAW him nick the Easter eggs, but didnt think to act. That was, until she saw him try to nick her laptop. She grabbed some tasty chocolate, and threw it at his head. He fell on the floor, dead. It turned out that Seth was severely allergic to chocolate.

That girl was the hero of the city. She was given the key to the city, and loads of Easter Eggs. And apart from Seth, everyone else lived happily ever after. The End

Alex3213
10-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Habbo(x) Name: Alex3213
My Entry: A dark, mysterious and gloomy night came, no it's not Halloween, why would you think that? It's Eggselent Terror night! You might be wondering what that is, and you might be wondering what happened to Easter. This is how the story follows.

On the 7th April, it was Prince(ss) Alex's birthday, how adorable! (s)he was given chocolate, games, creative products and much more. Infact he gained 30 presents! How lovely. Of course, to celebrate he wanted his favourite breakfast, BOILED EGGS.

So, being it's birthday he got his/her sister to make him/her a boiled egg, served with a piece of tasty chocolate. Alex was so greedy, (s)he had two!

The first one was luxurious and amazingly yummy. The second one however, whilst whisking, CRACKED OPEN ITSELF? A small chick was inside it! It must of been a chicken egg. Also in the egg, there was a note saying "please look after me, I'll be eggselent". With Alex being a prince(ss), (s)he had to.

On the 10th April, presents were still rushing in for Alex and Alex still had the little chick. But one day, the chick kept on rushing out, so eventually Alex followed her. She led Alex down a spooky path, leading into a warehouse. Shadows came, Alex was anxious. It was.. a demented bunny! It was certianly demented, and his name suited him well, "mono-bunny". He had one of everything! One ear, one eye, one nose (well obviously) but ONE TOOTH! It was certianly scary.

Alex tried to run out, but it was too difficult. The bunny was watching him, every move. And then, thirty minutes later, the demented bunny pulled off his skin. It was King Bob! HE FELL FOR IT, what a spooky birthday present.

From that day on, Easter was now known as Eggselent Terror night. It was a bit like a second Halloween, or maybe a Second April fools, but much deadlier. Make sure a CHICKEN EGG does not fool you!

Ardemax
10-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Habbox name = Ardemax
Habbo name = Ardemax
Entry:

Why Bunnies Shouldn't Visit Habbox Forum

'You can't be serious, can you?' Called out Earl, the demented bunny.
'Visit HabboxForum? What are you on??' Earl took a step to the left where he could see Jake, his pal from the internet.
'Oh don't be silly Earl, it's great fun!' Responded Jake, tucking into his tasty chocolate Cadbury's own Cream Egg.
'Yeah, great fun if your name is Immenseman,' Retorted Earl, 'and stop eating that Easter Egg infront of me, you're making me kind of nervous, for some reason I want to sit on it and call it "baby",'
Jake chuckled. 'Oh sorry Earl, I forgot,' Jake stored his Easter Egg in his stash under his bed then returned to his laptop awaiting him on his desk, 'So, what are we going to do? Sign up? Or what?' Jake asked,
Earl sighed and then jumped off Jake's bed, 'I suppose so,' Earl replied, 'As long as there's no spam involved!'
'Spam? I prefer proper meat myself...' Jake answered,
'No you plonker; ah, just forget it. Ok, so what's the funny letters with squiggles on it?'
'That's the STOP SPAM READ BOOKS filter. It stops unwanted guests who just spam the system with their gazillion clones and stuffs,' Jake said, as if he was Einstein.
'I almost forgot, you need to choose a username!' Jake pointed out, feeling pleased with his discovery.
'Hmm...' Earl thought,
'Hmm... is not availible, sorry Earl, another idea?' Jake laughed.
'Is ChickenEgg availible?' Asked Earl,
'Nop, sorry Earl, but you can have Chicken_Egg' Jake replied,
'Then it's a deal, I now go by the name of Chicken_Egg on HabboxForum!!' Earl boasted.
'It's not that big of a moment, it's not as if your immense or anything.'

Fin.

BeanEgg
10-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Habbox Name: BeanEgg
Habbo Name: CocoCue
Entry:
1) Demented Bunny 2) Chicken Egg 3) Tasty Chocolate

Last Easter, my mates and I went down to my girlfriend's house. We heard that there was tasty chocolate down there so we went to check it out.
Unfortunately, (fortunately for diabetic people) a demented bunny (who had been high on chocolate) had eaten the chicken egg, and tasty chocolate Easter Eggs! None left of either!

starry4
10-04-2009, 04:31 PM
Habbo name:starry4
Habbox name:starry4
my entry:

Once upon a time, there was a demented bunny who was really hungry. So he went to the farm to check if he could find anything to eat. Then he saw a chicken egg. Its shell was made of chocolate so he gobbled it up! "Yum vey tasty chocolate" he said, then something was moving in his mouth and out came a chicken! "arghh" He shouted." I never knew i could give birth to chicken through my mouth!" he cried.

The end

Headcase
12-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Habbox name: Headcase

Habbo Name: Cruqz
My entry:

I found it hard to sleep that night. It wasn't the wind whispering at my windows that kept me from reaching unconsciousness, but the fact that Uncle Joe was still keeping secrets from me; not to mention the fact that he still hadn't bought some deodorant.
I knew from Joe's dark past that something wasn't quite right with him, it didn't take a rocket scientist to be aware of that. But NEVER, in my short thirteen years of life had I ever assumed that he was the very essence of my childhood nightmares; The Demented Bunny - the Tooth Fairy's failed twin brother. I remember when I first laughed at this, when I shook my head in disbelief. I remember the day when I finally DID believe him.
I had come downstairs to greet him on Easter Sunday. I was so sure that he wouldn't have bought me anything. I knew about his B.O problem, and he knew that I knew, and that meant I wasn't eating anything he touched - something he also knew. Yet, as I tucked into my cereal, I noticed Joe was glaring at me; a flash of intuition deep in his eyes.
"Look, Headcase Bob Bobson Rugglewaltz Fake.. I know you're not the kind of person to fool around. I also know that you gave birth to a chicken egg last Thursday", I felt the blood pool my frosty cheeks - I had hoped we would forget that occasion. It wasn't any of Joe's business whether me and the Cockeral off Kelloggs had a relationship, was it? "Well, anyway, I want to show you something, make you believe me", he sighed as he trailed off in his sentence. My uncle was a persistant man, and that was something that had passed through every generation of the Bob Bobson Rugglewaltz Fake family, including me. Suddenly Joe was on the table. I didn't catch him climbing up, I was staring at the Cockeral on my Kelloggs cereal box.. Oh how I loved him so. Anyway, Joe suddenly started doing the egyptian pharaoh dance, something unexpected. I had to work hard to stifle a giggle. "Want some tasty chocolate?", he told me, in a voice that I could only recognise from something like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.. "No thank you, Joe?", I replied tugging on his jeans - signalling for him to stop doing his ridiculous dance. Our neighbour Ned Flanders was peering through his lounge window towards us.
Joe continued to dance, and when I next looked up, he was white, and had bunny ears growing from the top of his head. My expression was carefully under control. I sighed, and pushed Joe from the kitchen table. "Joe, we're going to take you to somewhere where they'll look after you properly.", I said, smiling sheepishly at his bewildered expression. His arms were fighting hard to carry on dancing under my firm hands. "I am not Joe, I am zee Demented Bunny".
I whispered a laugh, and put my hand to my head, feeling embarassed.
"Oh! Why didn't you just say so! Oh gosh, now don't I feel ridiculous! Wow, Joe, you know what this means? We don't have to buy Fluffy a breeding partner now!" I sighed again after saying this. Joe was attempting to climb back onto the table. I reached out slightly before retreating my hands back to my sides. I didn't want to risk him hitting the Kelloggs Cockeral on my beloved cereal box on the way down...
And here, three months later, I was left reeling from yet another revelation..

.:Gilly2:.
17-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Habbo(X) Name: .:Gilly2:.
My Entry:

The baby climed out of the chiken egg. "Oh he's a Billy" Said momma chicken. Billy waddled over to the demented bunny who hopped on his head. Billy cried and ran home. He looked really sore so momma chiken gave him some tasty chocolate. It was cadburys and came with 2 creme-eggs. Billy sat on the eggs for 3 hours and the tasty chocolate melted on his bum. He asked his mum,
"How long will it take for them to hatch?" and momma chicken laughed. She washed his bum and told him to close his eyes. She popped the chocolate in his mouth then she said "ok, you can look now". He opened his mouth and asked where the eggs were. She said. " you'll see them in a few hours I suppose!"

FlyingJesus
18-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Habbo/x name: FlyingJesus
Entry:

"GODDAMN THAT IS ONE TASTY CHOCOLATE CHICKEN EGG" quoth the demented bunny, who was subsequently beaten for bad language.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!