PDA

View Full Version : Impetuous = Callie - who cares?

Evolution
12-07-2005, 07:53 AM
Ok guys.

Lets forget all this 'proof' about how Callie is Impetuous and think for a moment.

IF she is Impetuous, does that make her less of a person?

She's still the person behind the staff badge, that did the events, that has been late with some gifts.

Just because she MIGHT be another staff member doesn't make her some monster or someone that didn't do the events.

Just remember that before you say "I H8 CALY SHE IS IMPOTUIS!!1"

Coolmandan6
12-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Late with gifts? I think you might be thinking of The 7 wonders of habbo, where infact that was Dionysus job to give them there gifts. And again it doesn't matter who they are, all the staff run behind the scences but Callie and Impetuous are two different people.

?-Doc-?
12-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Actualy she is late with gifts, research before you post.
You'd be lucky to recieve it a month later ...

I strongly agree with your claim evolution,
but there is some evidence (Not good enough)

She is though, the hotel manager.
She has alot of power, and says yes and no
to many things. I know she doesnt run it
all by herself. But most responsibilty is hers,
and habbo's fate is in her hands.

Personally, shes not doing a very good job.

Flava
12-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Late with gifts? I think you might be thinking of The 7 wonders of habbo, where infact that was Dionysus job to give them there gifts. And again it doesn't matter who they are, all the staff run behind the scences but Callie and Impetuous are two different people.

You know that's not true x)

Escalabar
12-07-2005, 08:47 AM
God, some of you posters really annoy me, you post what you THINK you know as facts.... Get the facts and then post them. This forum would be much better if a lot of people did that.

Evolution
12-07-2005, 09:08 AM
God, some of you posters really annoy me, you post what you THINK you know as facts.... Get the facts and then post them. This forum would be much better if a lot of people did that.

What's that supposed to mean?

Steven
12-07-2005, 09:17 AM
I guess. I don't care if she is Impetuous. She is doign a good job so far, I guess.

x!CluBiO!x
12-07-2005, 12:16 PM
I think she is impetuous because when Callie is on Impetuous is off and when Callie is off Impetuous is on!

Y!
12-07-2005, 12:21 PM
I think she is impetuous because when Callie is on Impetuous is off and when Callie is off Impetuous is on!
The point is we live our own lives and don't give a monkey who Callie is!

Iakona
12-07-2005, 02:35 PM
it doesn't really make a difference if she is or isn't, but majority know she is. :eusa_droo

deltateamaplha
12-07-2005, 02:38 PM
you cared enough to make this topic.

Laura.
12-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Lol Meyaz Thats Very True!

Matty
12-07-2005, 02:55 PM
What noob came up with this bazare topic?
[From the very start]

Evolution
12-07-2005, 02:58 PM
you cared enough to make this topic.

Yes I do, because this forum has turned to ****ing **** being over run with scripting news, hacking news now IMPOTUIZ IS KALY.

You
12-07-2005, 03:33 PM
For the prices, I emailed and asked about my prize from the newsie - [Direct to Callie] and her reply was it's on HER list of things to do, The jobs around the office are split, Like sometimes DIonysus handles the newsie coming out and prizes, and sometimes UkChaser and the others.

deltateamaplha
12-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Yes I do, because this forum has turned to ****ing **** being over run with scripting news, hacking news now IMPOTUIZ IS KALY.
Oh have you not noticed there is a seprate bit on the forum for scripten news and why would that make this good news?

Y!
12-07-2005, 03:40 PM
For the prices, I emailed and asked about my prize from the newsie - [Direct to Callie] and her reply was it's on HER list of things to do, The jobs around the office are split, Like sometimes DIonysus handles the newsie coming out and prizes, and sometimes UkChaser and the others.
I asked Dionysus for mine that he owes and he said he'll give them to me tomorrow. I can ask for yours when he's next online if you want?

Krypsis
12-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Jesus!!! will people stop flaming going on about impetuous and callie being the same bla bla bla

You
12-07-2005, 03:42 PM
If you like xD But apparently it's a trophey and 50 credits from Callie :p - So i don't think he would be able to, But it be great if you could ask =] <3

Of course you'll get something ;)

ASHFELT
12-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Actualy she is late with gifts, research before you post.
You'd be lucky to recieve it a month later ...

I strongly agree with your claim evolution,
but there is some evidence (Not good enough)

She is though, the hotel manager.
She has alot of power, and says yes and no
to many things. I know she doesnt run it
all by herself. But most responsibilty is hers,
and habbo's fate is in her hands.

Personally, shes not doing a very good job.

I have to agree with doc on this point :)

Evolution
12-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Firstly meyaz it isn't news. It's simply asking people to stop making these threads.

deltateamaplha
12-07-2005, 05:00 PM
why did you make this one then ? just forget aout it Grrr Your the one who has brough it up AGAIN

Evolution
12-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Good, then maybe this will be the last one. k mayoz

You
12-07-2005, 05:20 PM
I'll Make sure there is more, JUST for you evo ;)

Davisman
12-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Pah, all they are are some adults running a children's site in an office!!!!! :D

howdy
12-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Callie is impetuous,

Now go outside and scream it.

Eckuii
12-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Maybe we are forgetting the thread below for proof.
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=55156
Nobody cares if Callie Is Impetuous anymore because we all know she is.
People do not hate Callie or Impetuous they envy them as the have more power over other people.
Also the Thread below also proves that some Habbo Wonders winners have recieved there prizes:
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=54172

deltateamaplha
12-07-2005, 07:49 PM
Good, then maybe this will be the last one. k mayoz
:) Great

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!