PDA

View Full Version : Unfair Ban

Christopher.
12-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Oki was annoying people with my n00b error photo which is kinda ****ish i know but still.
Anyway i got a ban for it! And it says its for being annoying with a scripted photo.

But that is not against the Habbo Way!

You Must NOT:

Use ANY Hacking, Scripting or Editing Program within the Hotel
Steal other Habbos' Credits or furniture
Describe sexual acts to other Habbos
Pester people who don't want to talk to you
Swear or use sexually graphic terms or be racist
Ask other Habbos for their password, email addresses or other personal information
Type your password anywhere except in the 'Check In' box on www.habbohotel.co.uk
Give away, trade or sell your Habbo account
Break the law in the Hotel or talk others into breaking it

See i didn't break any of them! So i shouldn't be banned.

Steven
12-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Thats known as scripting. As the photo had to be scripted in order for it to error.

BLuweesH
12-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Thats known as scripting. As the photo had to be scripted in order for it to error.

What he said :)

Christopher.
12-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Guys think.

Use ANY Hacking, Scripting or Editing Program within the Hotel

It says
Program I did not use a Program!

deltateamaplha
12-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Boo Hoo go cry I hate people who error

Septicemia
12-07-2005, 11:18 AM
How many people have to say it before people get the point...

Erroring isnt scripting...

Its a description in the photo, all you have to do is copy and paste it into the caption

>_>

Christopher.
12-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Exactly, therefore its not technically against the Habbo Way.

jam666
12-07-2005, 11:24 AM
personally erroing is worse then scripting cause im fed up of ppl erroing me when im talking to my m8s or sumat

Christopher.
12-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Yeh i agree its really annoying and i think you should be banned and i don't reallt care that i am.

Its just that its NOT against the Habbo Way.

deltateamaplha
12-07-2005, 11:30 AM
personally erroing is worse then scripting cause im fed up of ppl erroing me when im talking to my m8s or sumat
Well said

doraemonkiller
12-07-2005, 11:35 AM
good for you
hotel should ip ban and ban u forever :@

:Hazel
12-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Oki was annoying people with my n00b error photo which is kinda ****ish i know but still.
Anyway i got a ban for it! And it says its for being annoying with a scripted photo.

But that is not against the Habbo Way!

See i didn't break any of them! So i shouldn't be banned.

Good im glad you were banned because erroring is pathetically annoying. That will teach you ;) And it is against the habbo way because although it isn't a program it is still scripting.

LesbianGhost
12-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Don't try make an excuse. You used a errored photo, that should be a perm ban. Be thankful it was only 24 hours.

Matty
12-07-2005, 02:56 PM
What a shame, NOT.
You probably deserved it. :)

Craig
12-07-2005, 03:07 PM
photo uses a scripting tool so it scripting :)

Matty
12-07-2005, 03:12 PM
You dont use a scripted tool, unloess a camera is scripted.

You
12-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Shouldn't of done it Fullstop, You paid the price, Live with it.

Rawr
12-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Yup if you own a error photo and you get caught with it then you must pay the price simple. No need moaning you know error photos arn't allowed. Plus it's only 24 hours you will live :d

Septicemia
18-07-2005, 09:15 AM
IT ISNT SCRIPTING, Its a photo caption..

You
18-07-2005, 09:19 AM
IT ISNT SCRIPTING, Its a photo caption..
Shut up noob, It's a scripted code on the caption.

Davisman
18-07-2005, 09:20 AM
Well if Habbo start annoying you with bans etc. just quit as it really wont be worth them carying on!!!!! :D

Cloudclone
18-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Not 'technically' no, but you do know that it's WRONG so grow up you immature kid.

You
18-07-2005, 09:33 AM
hmm :P CC someone posted a pic of you with a Hobba badge xD -

hellomynamesgay
18-07-2005, 10:54 AM
I HATE HOBBAS THEY BAN YOU FOR SH'IT LIKE ''PICCKING UP YOUR THRONE''

DI'CKEDS

Peewee
18-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Boo Hoo go cry I hate people who error
lol i hate people who error to its not very nice when your in a games room or trade room and you get errored i dont see why people do it, just makes them look stupid ;) :eusa_hand BAN THE LOT OF THEM rofl :p 1 down million more to go :rolleyes: but anyhow..habbo bans these habbos they know how to do it so they will just come back :( and and do it more and more they should get a IP ban :)

YellowParasol
18-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Yeah Exactly What He Said :)

Septicemia
22-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Shut up noob, It's a scripted code on the caption.

So your calling me a noob for peoples 1337 Copy and paste skillz!111!!

Rachi
22-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Big Woop
It was a 24 hour ban.

Its not like your gonna miss something good in the hotel :rolleyes:

Lincognito
22-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Yeh i agree its really annoying and i think you should be banned and i don't reallt care that i am.

Its just that its NOT against the Habbo Way.

Maybe take a little time out to read The Terms and Conditions that you agree to when you sign up for Habbo.

2 USE OF THE SERVICE
2.1 The Website contains an instant chat service (the "Chat Room") and message boards (the "Message Boards") to which Users may submit messages for publication. The User agrees to use the Chat Room and Message Boards only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper, comply with the requirements of the Website and relating to the Website. In particular, but without limitation, you agree that when using the Chat Room and Message Boards, you will not:

2.1.9 Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Chat Room and Message Boards;

Now to my mind causing another user to disconnect by using an error photo is restricting and inhibiting someone elses enjoyment!

The Professor
22-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Lmao you read that?

Revis
22-07-2005, 04:52 PM
There is also a T/C about them being allowed to ban you at any time without reason for a unspecified ammount of time, or something along that lines...

Lincognito
22-07-2005, 05:06 PM
Lmao you read that?
LOL Well I kind of HAVE to it's my job!
Technically everyone who ticks that they have read and agreed to the T and C should have read it too!

There is also a T/C about them being allowed to ban you at any time without reason for a unspecified ammount of time, or something along that lines...

Yes you are quite right.
Actually everyone who moans about being banned for a short time should count themselves lucky! Every ban comes with an explanation and most bans will be for 2 hrs or 24 hrs

2.3 Sulake UK Ltd has no obligation to monitor the Website. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted to the Chat Room and Message Boards and to remove any materials at our sole discretion. Habbo reserves the right to terminate your access to the Chat Room and Message Boards, or the Site at any time, without notice, for any or no reason. The Habbo Hotel Moderator shall treat all colleagues and customers and suppliers on their merit irrespective of ***, age, marital status, colour, creed, race, ethnic or national origin.

I apologise about the *** if you want to know what was there go read T and C :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!