PDA

View Full Version : F1 NEWS AND PREDICTIONS - GP

Rock
28-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Hello, post your Australia GP race winner predictions here!

I have made some info to help you choose.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LIKELINESS TO WIN RACE OUT OF 10
============================

Jensen Button - 8 - Brawn F1
Rubens Barichello - 9 - Brawn F1
Sebastien Vettel - 7 - Red Bull Racing Renault
Robert Kubica - 7 - BMW Sauber
Nico Rosberg - 6 - Williams Toyota
Felipe Massa - 6 - Ferrari F1
Kimi Raikkonen - 5 - Ferrari F1
Mark Webber - 4 - Red Bull Racing
Nick Heidfeld - 2 - BMW Sauber
Fernando Alonso - 1 - Renault
Lewis Hamilton - 1 - McLaren Mercedes (poor start)

*TOYOTAS OF JARNO TRULLI AND TIMO GLOCK WILL START FROM BOTTOM OF THE GRID AFTER THEIR CARS WERE FOUND TO BREAK TECHNICAL RULES.

Read here http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/results/7919662.stm

THIS IS NEW GRID FOR TOMMOROWS RACE

1. Jenson Button
2. Rubens Barrichello
3. Sebastien Vettel
4. Robert Kubica
5. Nico Rosberg
6. Felipe Massa
7. Kimi Raikkonen
8. Mark Webber
9. Nick Heidfeld
10. Fernando Alonso.

CJW93
28-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Button has one more lap of fuel than Barichello. I know the Mclaren is slower than a bmx with no wheels, they will be running and kers and Lewis will make uo some positions on the run down to the first corner.

Kardan
28-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Hamilton will need to pull something immense out of the bag to win it :( Personally I think one of the ferrari's will get it.

Skajo
28-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Button has one more lap of fuel than Barichello. I know the Mclaren is slower than a bmx with no wheels, they will be running and kers and Lewis will make uo some positions on the run down to the first corner.
You really are the glory supporter of F1 aren't you?

Jam
29-03-2009, 05:18 AM
Well I'm reluctantly up and ready for F1, I've had my Cookie Crisp and just waiting for the race to begin.

Button & Barrichello FTW.

Blinger1
29-03-2009, 05:50 AM
I hope any BMW-Sauber wins. And i wonder what lap Mark Webber will retire on? Lap 2? or Lap 3

Skajo
29-03-2009, 08:19 AM
lol Ferrari.

CJW93
29-03-2009, 12:18 PM
You really are the glory supporter of F1 aren't you?

Glory supporter for admitting my favorite team have a bad car, and hoping a British driver does well?

Hamilton been promoted to third, and Vettle will take a 10 place grid deduction in Malaysia.

Implement
29-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Superb race from Jenson Button! Lead from the front like a true master at the wheel. Lewis Hamilton also deserves a huge pat on the back, with a **** car, from P18 to finish P3 is simply amazing. Good weekend for English sportsmen/sports teams.

(until we get hammered by 150 runs by the West Indies in the cricket today :P)

Skajo
29-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Glory supporter for admitting my favorite team have a bad car, and hoping a British driver does well?

Hamilton been promoted to third, and Vettle will take a 10 place grid deduction in Malaysia.
It's Vettel.

And no. Just look at your signature.

CJW93
29-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Well done on noticing a spelling mistake, that must of made your day.
Having a Brawn Gp sig makes me a "glory fan"? ummm. They arn't my favorite them but I still want them to do well with it being their first season. If you look closely I also have a Hamilton avatar. I have other driver sig and and avatars if thats what you would prefer to see them.

Btw your sig is top notch

Jam
29-03-2009, 01:29 PM
But I want to join the merry Brawn ass kicking (Ferrari) bandwagon.

And 'Glory Supporter/Hunter' in F1? Come on, what is he going to gloat to a supporter of another team, oh no one actually supports any team.

Well done Barrichello especially if that start was the car not him.

Skajo
29-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Well done on noticing a spelling mistake, that must of made your day.
Having a Brawn Gp sig makes me a "glory fan"? ummm. They arn't my favorite them but I still want them to do well with it being their first season. If you look closely I also have a Hamilton avatar. I have other driver sig and and avatars if thats what you would prefer to see them.

Btw your sig is top notch
Yes. Yes it does actually. I see that your signature failed to make it before Brawn took 1st and 2nd in qualifying. Coincidence? No, not really.

You had Hamilton signature/avatar when he was in the driving seat (pun intended) for the championship last year. Well done.

And what has this conversation got to do with my signature?

tm
29-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Can't knock Button's race. Everything to lose and he made no mistakes what-so-ever. He was in the best car though by a mile and other's performances deserve respect.

For Hamilton to come from the back of the grid (technically) to get up to 3rd is impressive. Then to add that he's in one of the poorest packages in terms of outright pace makes his driving today nothing sort of great. Don't think his promotion to third from fourth was a technicality either, it was blatantly correct since he was over-taken while getting behind the safety car. He wouldn't have been passed otherwise.

For Glock to finish 4th after starting from the pit-lane is a feat to be commended. The Toyota looks like a good package even though it wasn't hyped pre-season.

Buemi had a lot of criticism in pre-season testing and although there were moments where he showed some inexperience in the race such as yielding softly to cars trying to pass, his performance was pretty solid.

Kardan
29-03-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm amazed that Hamilton managed to get to 3rd from 18th despite how terrible the pratice and qualification went...
Button did immense holding onto first throughout the whole of the race...
Ferrari were awful today and Kubica and Vettel were really unlucky :(

Hope the Brits do well this season :D

Jam
29-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Does Hamilton then get the 3rd place trophy from Trulli or no-one gets it or what?

Implement
29-03-2009, 03:07 PM
Hamilton gets to have it even though Trulli had his hands round it. (in the end Trulli was demoted to below 10th place, after starting in the grid places and coming through the field to clinch 4th then make a stupid mistake and be penalised for it) - gutted for him :rolleyes:

CJW93
29-03-2009, 08:30 PM
I actually had the Hamilton avatar after the last race

Skajo
29-03-2009, 09:43 PM
I actually had the Hamilton avatar after the last race
Who said anything about the last race?

CJW93
29-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Yes. Yes it does actually. I see that your signature failed to make it before Brawn took 1st and 2nd in qualifying. Coincidence? No, not really.

You had Hamilton signature/avatar when he was in the driving seat (pun intended) for the championship last year. Well done.

And what has this conversation got to do with my signature?

You said I only had a Hamilton avatar when he was gunning from the championship. I had one when I started watching F1 also. So for you to say that I only had a Hamilton avatar when he was hunting for the championship is a lie

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!