PDA

View Full Version : Official BuddyFM & ForumBuddy Thread!

RyanDOT
29-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Instead of making several threads of BuddyFM and ForumBuddy, i will use this thread to post major updates and promote our services. This thread is only for discussion about BuddyFM and ForumBuddy, because i know somebody will go off-topic. Also we would like some feedback for ForumBuddy.

BuddyFM was established by Ryan Pinto, currently the owner of ForumBuddy. BuddyFM was released to the public as a default radio on Saturday 28th March 2009 with our Radio Manager - DJ Sarah.

ForumBuddy was established by Ryan Pinto, with a some great help from Leon whose nicknamed Huntey. ForumBuddy was first currently owned by Elliot in 2008 which was great but he no longer wished to carry on, so Ryan purchased the domain in February 2009 and it became a great hit to the public by hitting 100 members within two weeks.

Currently we are making a series of websites related to ForumBuddy, all owned by Ryan. So more members will register on the forum and the 'Buddy' websites can form into one fully website soon.

Currently in the making is our news website bringing all members and guests the latest news but we are going to be unique and not going to try compete with Sky News or BBC News. We are going to post funny and stupid news around the country. If the site get's very popular then we will intergrate the radio within the website so members and guests can read the news and listen to music.

Job Applications are opened basically whenever we need to. When a new website is created then we open job applications just a week before the website is released to the public. We will ask for different staff members such as News Reporters, Radio DJ's, Moderators, Administrators and even Graphic Designers. More staff places will be opening soon, so keep this thread alive.

I assumed you didn't read all of this thread, if you did then thank you for reading this thread and i hope to see you on ForumBuddy.net

www.FORUMBUDDY.net (http://www.FORUMBUDDY.net)
www.BUDDYFM.net (http://www.BUDDYFM.net)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!