PDA

View Full Version : Get A Free Pizza From Pizza Hut?

Four
29-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Does anyone know how you can?

Nobodys at home, im skint and hungry.

Im thinking about ringing up and saying last time i ordered, my pizza was cold, and you said next time i ordered a pizza it would be free.

Anyone reckon it will work? :P

dirrty
29-03-2009, 03:57 PM
i doubt that'll work.

Four
29-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Commencing on 27th January 2009, each Pizza Hut pizza box (other than those containing an item from the Xpress Picks range) and Tuscani Pasta box will display a heat sensitive sticker (‘Hot Spot’) which reacts to changes in temperature. Once a hot pizza or hot pasta is placed in the box, the Hot Spot will become transparent to reveal the word HOT. If the Hot Spot does not reveal the word HOT and remains black when the customer receives the pizza or pasta (either when delivered or picked up) the customer will receive a Hot 2 You voucher which entitles them to one free large menu board pizza or free pasta on their next order.

The customer will also receive a Hot 2 You voucher if the customer receives a Pizza Hut pizza or pasta with no Hot Spot in the place indicated on the front of the pizza or pasta box.

http://www.pizzahut.com.au/promotions/hot_spot

When they turn up and I havent got the voucher, I'l just say i cant find it.

Whats the worst there gonna do :rolleyes:

I reckon theyl get fed up and just give it to me.

Robbie
29-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Thats australia only.

Four
29-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Its the exact same thing in the UK.

Neil
29-03-2009, 04:07 PM
I reckon theyl get fed up and just give it to me.

No they'll get fed up and leave with the pizza, they wont just give you a pizza.

Four
29-03-2009, 04:10 PM
No they'll get fed up and leave with the pizza, they wont just give you a pizza.

They would in Ipswich.. :rolleyes:

I always order pizza's using discount codes and coupons, they never ask for them

Neil
29-03-2009, 04:35 PM

I always order pizza's using discount codes and coupons, they never ask for them

There is a difference between using a discount code and taking it for free, if you have the money the guy with the pizza will just leave, probably black list your address and phone number aswell, you will not be getting a free pizza unless it's cold and really, the chances of that are slim.

FlyingJesus
29-03-2009, 04:36 PM

So why don't you just do that then

lew!
29-03-2009, 11:32 PM
only way is prob working there Lol!

Jord
30-03-2009, 05:02 AM
dont be cheap just buy one lol

Titch
30-03-2009, 01:09 PM
dont be cheap just buy one lol

agreed!

Bun
30-03-2009, 03:20 PM
no point in complaining and hoping for a free one because when you moan at them on the phone or something they make a record of it, and then when you ring them up they ask for your details.

Kightly
30-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Eat your family!

ecstasy
30-03-2009, 05:00 PM
Does anyone know how you can?

Nobodys at home, im skint and hungry.

Im thinking about ringing up and saying last time i ordered, my pizza was cold, and you said next time i ordered a pizza it would be free.

Anyone reckon it will work? :P

Eat your family!

:rolleyes:

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

e5
30-03-2009, 05:04 PM
try it and see lol

[DC]eption
31-03-2009, 12:16 AM
make something yourself? and stop being a cheeky begger :P! Edit: Just realised that im a bit later and youll have probably tried it or got something else :P If u did try it how did it go :P

Blinger1
31-03-2009, 02:40 AM
Thats australia only.
I have no idea where the local Pizza Hut is, there are hardly any in Melbourne :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!