PDA

View Full Version : Ecuador and Brazil!

Describe
30-03-2009, 01:15 PM
I watched this game live last night on Sky Sports. I couldn't believe how **** Brazil were playing, they were literally giving up and walking up and down the pitch looking very unprofessional. The commentators couldn't stop bashing them even saying that Ronaldinho has lost his love for football, which to me, in that game, looked like he really has. Ecuador played brilliantly and had so many chances. Suprisingly though, they couldn't seem to score and Brazil took an undeserving lead in the second half. Ronaldinho came off and Julio Baptista came on but still, no change in the gameplay for Brazil. Julio Cesar was the only Brazil player fit to have professional status in this game and he pulled off save after save. Ecuador got a well deserved goal but sadly the game ended 1-1. :@

Geo23
30-03-2009, 01:23 PM
I do think this current Brazil team is not as good as the 2002 world cup winning team.

Or Perhaps its just the manger Dunga who is to blame.

Cesar was the only decent player for Brazil.

But credit to Ecuador who are a really decent team.

Andeeh
30-03-2009, 02:20 PM
was this the game were ecuador scored in last minute from highlights i saw they should have one brazil to be honest are terrible and i think that they wont win the next world cup

Describe
30-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Yeah they grabbed it in the end

- Brazil don't have a hope of winning 2010.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!