PDA

View Full Version : Earn Online- Paid to Post (Paid Forum)

Freeza101
30-03-2009, 03:46 PM
I will tell you now that if you're not interested in this, then please just close the thread. I don't need anyone saying ''stop posting'', because some members of this forum actually appreciate it, and have earned a fair amount using the advice I've given to them.
Anyway!

I found this site a couple of months ago, and it's a forum where you're paid to post. There are topics about EVERYTHING you could posisbly think of, so if you like this forum and the discussions on it, you'd probably do well on the forum I've found out about.

CLICK HERE (http://www.mylot.com/?ref=GemmaR)
Or if you want to refer me as well http://www.mylot.com/?ref=itsmauricecassidy, I'd appreciate it as you also get paid through refers

You get paid at least $0.01 for every post, but more if you make it longer..

A post the size of this for example would earn probably around $0.05. The site checks your balance at the end of each month, and if you've earned over $10, you will be paid around the 15th of the next month.

If you haven't reached the payout, your earnings will stay in your account until you have reached it.

It's pretty easy to reach, and I got paid by them for the first time a couple of days ago!

There are also things called ''tasks'' as well as the posting, in which you can do things for bonus money, but these are new and I haven't tried them yet so you'll have to see for yourself.

Just thought I'd keep you updated anyway!

EDIT: Forgot to say, there's no posting limit per day, so you can make as much or as little as you like!

Also by making active threads that people visit will also give you money.

HabboLive
30-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Do you have proof of the payout you got?

Freeza101
30-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Why would I make this up and waste my time on writing all of that if it was fake?

MrPinkPanther
30-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Why would I make this up and waste my time on writing all of that if it was fake?
Not to be cynical or anything but your referal link.

HabboLive
30-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Because people do do that ****. So is there proof?

Zwirled
30-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I will tell you now that if you're not interested in this, then please just close the thread. I don't need anyone saying ''stop posting'', because some members of this forum actually appreciate it, and have earned a fair amount using the advice I've given to them.
Anyway!

I found this site a couple of months ago, and it's a forum where you're paid to post. There are topics about EVERYTHING you could posisbly think of, so if you like this forum and the discussions on it, you'd probably do well on the forum I've found out about.

CLICK HERE (http://www.mylot.com/?ref=GemmaR)
Or if you want to refer me as well http://www.mylot.com/?ref=itsmauricecassidy, I'd appreciate it as you also get paid through refers

You get paid at least $0.01 for every post, but more if you make it longer..

A post the size of this for example would earn probably around $0.05. The site checks your balance at the end of each month, and if you've earned over $10, you will be paid around the 15th of the next month.

If you haven't reached the payout, your earnings will stay in your account until you have reached it.

It's pretty easy to reach, and I got paid by them for the first time a couple of days ago!

There are also things called ''tasks'' as well as the posting, in which you can do things for bonus money, but these are new and I haven't tried them yet so you'll have to see for yourself.

Just thought I'd keep you updated anyway!

EDIT: Forgot to say, there's no posting limit per day, so you can make as much or as little as you like!

Also by making active threads that people visit will also give you money.

don't lie, you didn't write this.
Gemma on chf wrote it, she has proof of payments, she got more than $10.
I agree ,however, it is a very good website.

ThisNameWillDo!
03-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Looks good, I might sign up and refer you.

Laggings
03-04-2009, 07:53 PM
don't lie, you didn't write this.
Gemma on chf wrote it

Yeah, I just noticed that the first link is for her ref link :P

Anyways, stop ripping things please.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!