PDA

View Full Version : Conflicker, N. Korea, Threat on US?

Dentafrice
01-04-2009, 01:46 AM
I've been thinking, and talking to Will Green on MSN.. things seem a little bit suspicious.

It just seems so many things are coming out at once, there's this virus supposed to activate tomorrow.. that has the potential to clog up the internet (meaning not a lot of requests can get through, imagine it like a DDoS attack).

We also have N. Korea setting up their missile capable of reaching the United States, and it's on it's launchpad.. with steam coming out of it's chambers.. as well as three nuclear warhead storage facilities found, hmm?

Obama is out of the country right now, Europe. (what better way to bring "change" to washington, but to remove the current washington.. and walk right back in with a new one.. tragic.. but maybe true?).

The threat on the USA by the taliban..

"Soon we will launch an attack in Washington that will amaze everyone in the world," Mehsud said in a telephone interview with an Associated Press reporter. He offered few details, though in a separate recorded conversation with local Dewa radio station, he said the White House was a target."

Don't reply with stupid ****, think it through.. and tell me if it sounds connected in your brain, or at least a big coincidence.

wsg14
01-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Hi guys, I'm Will Green.

I'll say what I said on MSN. Yes it is connected, and although I can't see the Taliban and N. Korea teaming up, they both do have the motive to get rid of the US and even perhaps Canada.

If this is all correct, then it means that what they've done has taken a lot of planning. If the nuclear storage facilities are in fact, there then think about it: those two countries/people hate the US, since they're planning so much why not overdo it? Thus launching however many nuclear bombs they have at the US, destroying all of the US perhaps, and maybe even Canada.

I guess we'll find out sooner or later... But in the end like you said it could just be a big coincidence.

Virgin Mary
01-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Unfortunately for you, the current economic crisis coupled with crazy eastern dictators is a perfect opportunity for WWIII. Fortunately for me, I've prepared for such an occasion by investing in land on the moon. Time to ascend=)

no waiii
01-04-2009, 06:45 AM
You dont know for sure its connect will

Dentafrice
01-04-2009, 11:16 AM
You dont know for sure its connect will
Doesn't it seem a tad suspicious though? Just if you look at it..

Niall!
01-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Conspiracy theories, how I love thee.

Jahova
01-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Me no think so.

-:Undertaker:-
01-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Why do you say Canada various times, Canada is not a target compared as it isn't a major political, economic or military power against the terrorists. Also the North Korea missile we don't know how far it is capable of, so far North Korea has only developed missiles capable of reaching it's neighbours, it's far off reaching the United States, and if it did it would be easily shot down as it would be one target, unlike the USA and RF and other nuclear powers who have missiles which split up near impact making them very hard to intercept. If it did hit the United States, Pyongyang knows it would recieve around 1,000+ nuclear missiles instantly back. If North Korea were to launch a nuclear weapon, it would be at South Korea who they cannot stand to their back teeth.

Finally, the 'satelittle' on the missile they are sending up may just be a cover as a sneaky way to test their new missile, but it may fail or get shot down, it is not and will not be carrying nuclear warheads - it is only a test.

Recursion
01-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Why do you say Canada various times, Canada is not a target compared as it isn't a major political, economic or military power against the terrorists. Also the North Korea missile we don't know how far it is capable of, so far North Korea has only developed missiles capable of reaching it's neighbours, it's far off reaching the United States, and if it did it would be easily shot down as it would be one target, unlike the USA and RF and other nuclear powers who have missiles which split up near impact making them very hard to intercept. If it did hit the United States, Pyongyang knows it would recieve around 1,000+ nuclear missiles instantly back. If North Korea were to launch a nuclear weapon, it would be at South Korea who they cannot stand to their back teeth.

Finally, the 'satelittle' on the missile they are sending up may just be a cover as a sneaky way to test their new missile, but it may fail or get shot down, it is not and will not be carrying nuclear warheads - it is only a test.
Just hang on a second, they may well be testing a new missile but it is in violation of the UN Peace Treaty. If it gets shot down by anyone, didn't N. Korea say they would take action upon that country? How do we know its a test? People can lie you know.

I think this is quite a good explanation, although what are the chances of it all being planned like this? Although I don't think they are connected.

xxMATTGxx
01-04-2009, 05:40 PM
Just hang on a second, they may well be testing a new missile but it is in violation of the UN Peace Treaty. If it gets shot down by anyone, didn't N. Korea say they would take action upon that country? How do we know its a test? People can lie you know.

I think this is quite a good explanation, although what are the chances of it all being planned like this?

N. Korea did say that and considering it is N. Korea not many nations will believe what they are telling us. Although the USA have already said they not going to shoot it down.

WASHINGTON - U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates said March 29 a missile launch by North Korea appeared imminent but that the United States would not shoot it down.

-:Undertaker:-
01-04-2009, 05:45 PM

I think this is quite a good explanation, although what are the chances of it all being planned like this? Although I don't think they are connected.

I know people can lie, hence why I said "sending up may just be a cover as a sneaky way to test their new missile" - North Korea did say they would declare war on any country that shot the missile down but the point I am making is that the chances that North Korea will place a nuclear warhead when not in a state of war, when former allies are turning their backs on them, when the United States has thousands of nuclear weapons and finally the fact that it is either a satelitte as they say, or it is indeed a test for a new nuclear missile, it wont be carrying a warhead, it is just testing the missile.

xxMATTGxx
01-04-2009, 05:48 PM
I know people can lie, hence why I said "sending up may just be a cover as a sneaky way to test their new missile" - North Korea did say they would declare war on any country that shot the missile down but the point I am making is that the chances that North Korea will place a nuclear warhead when not in a state of war, when former allies are turning their backs on them, when the United States has thousands of nuclear weapons and finally the fact that it is either a satelitte as they say, or it is indeed a test for a new nuclear missile, it wont be carrying a warhead, it is just testing the missile.

Yeah, North Korea wouldn't really have a chance considering the major countries on USA side would shoot many back at them :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!