PDA

View Full Version : THE CHALLENGE IS SET laggings

BobX
01-04-2009, 10:52 PM
LAGGINGS U HAVE BEEN SUMMONED TO FIGHT LEGEND_34 ALSO KNOWN AS JC IN A DEATHMATCH TO THE DEATH.

Thread closed by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): As the thread is becoming full of arguments and bullying.

Blazer
01-04-2009, 10:58 PM
ME M8 LEGEND 34 WANTS TO PK U SO MAN UP

WHERE R U PKING (THIS IS RS RELATED MOD)

fweggy
01-04-2009, 11:00 PM
laggings DUEL HIM

If u r good at rs (u shuld be cos u post so much) duel him

BobX
init i dont see how it is pointless and not rs related if we are asking for a fight in a game where the main purpose is to fight, where else are you sposed to ask it is a forum for asking questions such as "do you want to fight" wow.

fweggy
deathmatch, deathmatch, and more deathmatch

BobX
01-04-2009, 11:04 PM
I hope he replies because i well want to have a good ol fashioned hxf deathmatch in pvp

Blazer
01-04-2009, 11:05 PM
come out to plaaayyyyy

Arch
01-04-2009, 11:47 PM
YERRRRR AND IF HE WINS U CANT POST HERE NO MORE :D:D:D:D:D:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_wall :eusa_danc:eusa_whis:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_danc :):):)

IceNineKills
01-04-2009, 11:53 PM
i'll player kill jc, anyday.

Laggings
02-04-2009, 12:03 AM
LAGGINGS U HAVE BEEN SUMMONED TO FIGHT LEGEND_34 ALSO KNOWN AS JC IN A DEATHMATCH TO THE DEATH.

OMG R U SERIOUS? DO I HAVE TO USE CAPS WHEN I TALK TO HIM ASWELL?

ME M8 LEGEND 34 WANTS TO PK U SO MAN UP

WHERE R U PKING (THIS IS RS RELATED MOD)

Lol, I'm not pking anymore, going for 99 fletching.

laggings DUEL HIM

If u r good at rs (u shuld be cos u post so much) duel him

Omg, I would :( But I'm going for 99 fletch, then I'll take this 'JC' on :D

i'll player kill jc, anyday.

Then you do it for me :(

But anyways, why don't you guys lay off me? I play Runescape, I post in the Runescape section. It's not just your section, please.

Blazer
02-04-2009, 02:41 AM
CHICKEN

BAWK BAWK BAWK

Just cause you play runescape you don't see everyone else posting in every thread. You purposely got JC banned because everyone likes him and hates you.

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards forum members.

Hated
02-04-2009, 06:30 AM
IN REAL LIEF?

IceNineKills
02-04-2009, 11:54 AM
this reminds me of when i was called out by beilby, jamie and luke/cooolkill back in 05.

Laggings
02-04-2009, 01:26 PM
CHICKEN

BAWK BAWK BAWK

Just cause you play runescape you don't see everyone else posting in every thread. You purposely got JC banned because everyone likes him and hates you.
Seriously, you have what, 30 posts? You're more of a sheep than everyone else that decides to post in a new forum combined. I got him banned because he was breaking the forum rules. He either follows them or he get's punished. If you can't handle that, maybe you need to get off aswell. Oh, and you win the most Immature Forum Member award :D

IN REAL LIEF?

OMG RAELLY?

this reminds me of when i was called out by beilby, jamie and luke/cooolkill back in 05.

But you only joined in 08?

IceNineKills
02-04-2009, 01:29 PM
CHICKEN

BAWK BAWK BAWK

i dont like jc.

But you only joined in 08?

This account was made in 08 but I've had many before this.

Laggings
02-04-2009, 01:31 PM
i dont like jc.

This account was made in 08 but I've had many before this.

Ohhh, I see :D And yeah, until like, 20 seconds ago, I didn't know PWNERzjC was JC, lol.

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Laggings, your overuse of the quote tool is pretty annoying. Is your name kyle by any chance?

Also a quick PK Deathmatch with jc doesnt really effect your fletching, it's a quick fight

U SCARED U LOOZ (CAPS RELEVANT COS OF THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION)

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I use my quote tool when I'm replying to a post that isn't above me :D
I'm not going to PK Deathmatch a level... 134?.. When I'm only 110.

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:25 PM
ye but he just wants u to post less, or to duel him

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:27 PM
ye but he just wants u to post less, or to duel him

It's a shame it's not his forum, and I can post as much as I want.
And I'm not going to waste my time getting 'owned' by a huge level when I'm trying to go for a 99.

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Ye well its annoying more people than just him, they want u to chill out

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:29 PM
I respond to posts in threads that I watch and read. I don't see anything wrong with that. It happens to just be the Runescape section that people have a problem with.

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:31 PM
No thats not the problem, its replying to every single post which is annoying.

Most of the stuff you say is just well-covered-up spam to get your post count higher.

The fact that you have 720 posts and 1 rep power kind of proves it

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:35 PM
No thats not the problem, its replying to every single post which is annoying.

Most of the stuff you say is just well-covered-up spam to get your post count higher.

The fact that you have 720 posts and 1 rep power kind of proves it

The fact that I keep up with posts... And I've seen loads of people with 1000+ posts and only 1 rep power. And well-covered-up spam? This entire forum section is a bunch of spam! Look at half the posts, not just from me, seriously. And if I damn well want to reply to posts I will.

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Actually all posts except yours are relevant in their own special, amusing, little way

Urs are plain bad and annoying

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Actually all posts except yours are relevant in their own special, amusing, little way

Urs are plain bad and annoying

If you feel that my posts are bad, there's the little report button. However, I think the SMods and Admins will see that my posts are relevent and not breaking any forum rules. This entire thread was just another immature attack from your little cult. You guys act like you own the Runescape section. You don't. It's about time you got over that.

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:43 PM
we dont want 2 own the runescape section its a forum, we dont obsess over it like u bud

its not a cult, its a group of people who "communicate socially" and have an acceptable degree of humour, unlike ur really bad banter

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:44 PM
You want to know the funny irony to all this?
OMG HE POSTS ALOT ON A FORUM.
That's just what I find funny about it.
But don't expect me to leave. I play Runescape, I go on Habboxforum, I still plan on posting here. If you have a problem with it, there's the report button, and there's the close button.

Imnotpure
02-04-2009, 07:46 PM
welcome to celebrity deathmatch
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2003/pc/celebritydeathmatch/1027/celeb_screen001.jpg

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:48 PM
People use a forum so they can discuss things with other people, not so they can achieve the highest post count ever known to mankind (i.e your goal)

Reporting you won't work because your spam is written in a way to make it look like you're genuinely interested in what the person above has been writing.

Also said by you earlier:

Sorry, I really had to take about 5 minutes to laugh at your above post.
Anyways, you won't be here much longer if you continue to be rude and immature
And heck, it's great responding to your posts for some post count!

Proof that you just in it for the posting

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:51 PM
Believe me, I'm not going for post count. I post in threads I find interesting and feel I can make some helpful reply to.

I am interested in what the person above has been writing, hence why I continue to reply to the thread/s.

And if you had half of a brain, you'd see that I wasn't the only one commenting on the useless crap that the person in question was saying. IceNineKills also made a reply which was no help to the thread. And furthermore, it was a joke, as in... I was joking. I got what, maybe 4 posts from that guy in total? You say you have a 'degree of humor', why don't you use it now and then?

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:52 PM
I don't need to use any humour in order to tell you to post less spam or *REMOVED*

Go back to organising your events and get out of the forum

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the Forum filter or be rude toward other members.

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:55 PM
I don't need to use any humour in order to tell you to post less spam or GTFO

Go back to organising your events and get out of the forum

As I stated before, you don't own the forum. I plan on posting and staying in the Runescape section, since my posts are on topic and helpful. Well, all except this thread, which has turned you into an immature spammer that has to comment on all my posts now, not just in this thread, but other ones aswell.

Now I'll wait for you to post another mindless bunch of crap.

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:58 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=569485 an example of useless irrelevant posts.

I think people are just going to have to ignore you and boycott your threads for you to get the idea that this is a forum, not a Post Count Competition

Laggings
02-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Seeing as the topic was about 26King, they were on topic.
And go ahead and 'boycott' my threads. You post offtopic or useless spam / rudeness, I use the report button. Look what got 'OMG IM AWSOME JC' banned.

And if it was a Post Count Comp, I wouldn't have stuck to this thread so long trying to prove that it isn't.

fweggy
02-04-2009, 08:01 PM
he got banned cos **** like you get the sympathy of forum moderators...

the post was about the hilt drop, not about 26kin

If you want to 26k with lesting, pm him

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

Laggings
02-04-2009, 08:05 PM
he got banned cos **** like you get the sympathy of forum moderators...

the post was about the hilt drop, not about 26kin

If you want to 26k with lesting, pm him

He got banned because immature little kids like him come on a forum and break the rules over and over again. Don't you understand that?

And it was about 'After getting a DFS from 26K drop, I went to blah blah blah'. I posted how I never get good drops from doing 26k, and asked him if he wanted to do it. Maybe next time I will pm him...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!