PDA

View Full Version : Dead pixel

Jord
02-04-2009, 06:49 AM
I got a dead pixel in the left side of my screen, I checked the other thread like a month ago it says restart comp, Tap a little etc But it aint helping

Moved by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator) from 'Technology Discussion'.

Laggings
02-04-2009, 01:34 PM
'Dead Pixel'? Just.... 1? That's like nothing, since your screen should be 1040-680, or something like that.

Jord
02-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Im a neat freak I dont like my screen to be dirty so its quite annoying.

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:37 PM
If it's a 'dead pixel' then I'm assuming the LED light in the screen burned out. Very VERY rare, but can happen.

fweggy
02-04-2009, 07:45 PM
It could have burned out or it could have had some irrelevant post disorder due to ur spam

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not comment on other people breaking the rules, thanks :).

Laggings
02-04-2009, 07:53 PM
It could have burned out or it could have had some irrelevant post disorder due to ur spam

And you say I spam? What you just said is just your immatureness having to respond to my posts.

But, what kind of screen do you have?

Tim.
02-04-2009, 09:21 PM
And you say I spam? What you just said is just your immatureness having to respond to my posts.

But, what kind of screen do you have?

Offtopic: Almost like saying, Sorry i killed ur mom, will you be my lawyer.

On topic: I have no knowledge whatsoever, however have enjoyed reading & posting this.

Laggings
02-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Offtopic: Almost like saying, Sorry i killed ur mom, will you be my lawyer.

On topic: I have no knowledge whatsoever, however have enjoyed reading & posting this.

If you saw everything that she was posting about me you wouldn't bother posting such nonsense :D

Do you have a LED screen? Still waiting for reply...

paul4wolves
16-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Theres nothing you can do for a dead pixel. Except of course buy a new monitor.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!