PDA

View Full Version : Big changes coming!

Verrou
03-04-2009, 08:34 AM
The following article was in the Pixel Press.

Last week I was in Helsinki, Finland (the birthplace of Habbo) for a special meeting with all the other Habbo Hotel Managers. It was a great to meet up with old friends like Appledoe (Singapore), Norman (France) and Puffin (Canada) as well as some I hadn’t met yet like the crazy UK guys known as Bucho6 and Lost_Witness. We spent 2 days sharing ideas, brainstorming new furni and creating cool campaigns that will be coming soon to a hotel near you.

On the technical side there are some big changes coming later this year that will blow your socks off! Obviously I can’t reveal too much but lag will (hopefully) become a thing of the past plus the Navigator and Furni inventory will get an awesome make-over. There will also be some new features that will make the entire Habbo experience very exciting.

Now as with any major changes or updates there could be some teething problems and glitches to begin with. But rest assured, all the Habbo Staff and techies will be working extra-hard to make it as painless as possible. Plus we’ll be relying on all of you to help us out by giving us feedback and constructive criticism. We may even be looking for volunteers to try out the new stuff before the rest of the community…but more on that later.

Woo! Hang on to your hats Habbos, there are exciting times ahead and I am seriously pumped about what the future has in store for us!

Have a great weekend!
Bamaloo (http://www.habbo.com.au/home/10619/id)

P.S Fozzie is on holidays and Fushiku is overseas having a special meeting of her own with all the other Community Mangers so I tortured elkah & Yobbo with my singing until they agreed to write blog posts. After reading Yobbo's I'm not sure it was such a great idea...

I wonder what these big changes are!!?!?!?!!!111

Laurensh1
03-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Obviously I can’t reveal too much but lag will (hopefully) become a thing of the past plus the Navigator and Furni inventory will get an awesome make-over. There will also be some new features that will make the entire Habbo experience very exciting.That obviously.

Hazza
03-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Oh wow, no hands? New navigation? Lag thing of the past? :S

Titch
03-04-2009, 02:43 PM
NO LAG!

FINALLY!

Accipiter
03-04-2009, 03:40 PM
i think the no lag will be ******** & impossible but irdc about lag :)

But other features sound cool.

Wootzeh
03-04-2009, 08:43 PM
BIG CHANGES AHEAD PEOPLE

HABBO 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!11

Kipp
03-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Can't wait for these new changes to come to the UK, nice find by the way. :)

Verrou
03-04-2009, 09:02 PM
That obviously.
Someone can't detect sarcasm "?!?!?!?!?1111"

Swinkid
03-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Can't wait for these new changes to come to the UK, nice find by the way. :)
if these "changes" go ahead, UK Will get them first. lately, many new updates have been brang to the UK first!

Art
04-04-2009, 02:36 AM
Someone can't detect sarcasm "?!?!?!?!?1111"

Sarcasm doesnt work on the internets.

Verrou
04-04-2009, 03:33 AM
Sarcasm doesnt work on the internets.
Clearly not :P

Accipiter
04-04-2009, 08:50 AM
if these "changes" go ahead, UK Will get them first. lately, many new updates have been brang to the UK first!

Seeing as we are the pilot hotel i think we'd know that >_>.

they only gave performance to USA first because they had the competition.

kuzkasate
04-04-2009, 08:29 PM
I hope they dont wreck it again. Because sometimes they update it and it looks horrid.

Hazza
04-04-2009, 09:15 PM
I've been waiting for a change of hands (inventory) and navigator, hopefully they don't ruin it :)

Verrou
04-04-2009, 11:23 PM
I think they might change it to like more of an inventory with similar items grouped like runescape...would make carrying stuff way easier

Accipiter
05-04-2009, 10:41 AM
I've been waiting for a change of hands (inventory) and navigator, hopefully they don't ruin it :)

Yeah, i've always wanted a new navigator, its the only thing manky on the toolbar. + its layout is pretty lame and disgusting.

thorn
22-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Ohh I cant wait for these updates!!

e5
22-04-2009, 09:40 PM
ROOM PICK UP. lol our furni will be stores in little boxes like trade boxes or something soon lol instead of the hand.

Alkaz
22-04-2009, 09:42 PM
The best updates will probably come with like v.40 and stupid changes in between.

OhLiam
24-04-2009, 06:13 PM
I hope they don't get rid of the habbo hand I would hate to see an end of that era, but yeah maybe an update to it.

I would love to see lag be a thing of the past but I hope it does not have any problems with users can't access etc, I think we will just have to wait till June to find out what there cooking up. I just hope they don't destroy habbo.

user130523
30-04-2009, 09:20 PM
habbo sucks now...
i miss the good old days :(

Jordan:A
30-04-2009, 09:22 PM
So i guess there going to make habbo more for babies

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!