PDA

View Full Version : Take part in history - help us build the Mall

Mr-Trainor
03-04-2009, 11:18 AM
With our builders' cracks banned from site, we will need you to help us build up the Mall.
For those of you who haven't heard, we have recently begun work on an extension to our Hotel.
We have begun to build a Habbo Mall within our hotel complex. It currently lies top of the private room navigator and houses the Idea agency, a new Bubblejuice shop, Ice cream bar and our Globetrekkers Travel Agency. All these places need staff, so make sure you get into the Info desk and search the teleports so we have working shops. Step into our shopping centre by clicking here. (http://www.habbo.co.uk/client?forwardId=2&roomId=27488918)
But we are wanting to expand! And the best way for your Mall to expand is with YOUR designs.
Competition:
Time: Open now until Monday 20th April
Brief:
Complete the West Wing! We require the following rooms: a music shop or network of music rooms; a beauty salon or beauty related rooms (hairdressers, spas, fake tan salons); underground car parks and an office for Mall police.
You may enter as many times as you like and whatever rooms you wish.
You MUST include sections for staff to sit and be linked into the back Mall staff rooms. For an example, take a look at the Idea agency's rooftop or the travel agency! We will add the teleports for this so make sure there is space for a door or two.

How to enter:
Send screenshots to [email protected] with the subject MALL-ROOM CATEGORY.
Change the ROOM CATEGORY part to CAR PARK, BEAUTY, SECURITY, MUSIC where applicable. Also include your Habbo name.
Prize:
Everyone who wins gets a copy of their room into the Mall with their name put within it for posterity. Badges will be given out to all those who get their rooms in the Mall.
All runners-up with get a related Mall sticker (as of yet unreleased - they are coming soon).
Good luck and happy shopping. I'm off to wolf-whistle you all whilst guzzling a Mega Bubblejuice Surprise. It has coconut milk in it. Get in.
Bucho6

Titch
03-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Nice, i think i am going to make a Security Office.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!