PDA

View Full Version : W.I.P - Hosting Layout +REPPP

Cushioned
04-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Alrighty well I've added some boxes in my spare time. They're meant to be full of text etc that says like why they are cheap, reliable, secure, and friendly etc...

Anyways.. Good feedback only please. +REP

http://habbtastic.net/cushioned/unique_preview.png

Mr-Trainor
04-04-2009, 08:27 AM
It looks really good imo but how much text will be in those boxes? They're abit small unless ur only gonna put, maybe 1 sentence in each one :P

l3etrayed
04-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Still not enough to go by imo. The navigation looks a bit cluttered now that I look at this a second time... Should space out the different links more or make font smaller? Other than that it's going well... Keep up the good work!

Thai-Man-Land
04-04-2009, 09:52 AM
cheap is a really, really bad word in business. Makes you think of tackiness.

AFFORDABLE

i think its a little too green

Cushioned
04-04-2009, 10:32 PM
It looks really good imo but how much text will be in those boxes? They're abit small unless ur only gonna put, maybe 1 sentence in each one :P

However much.. doesn't matter.

Still not enough to go by imo. The navigation looks a bit cluttered now that I look at this a second time... Should space out the different links more or make font smaller? Other than that it's going well... Keep up the good work!

Text can always be changed or spaced more.

cheap is a really, really bad word in business. Makes you think of tackiness.

AFFORDABLE

i think its a little too green

As said above, text and fonts can be changed REALLY easily.. It's just some filler content..

Excellent2
04-04-2009, 11:32 PM
I really dislike this. The green is horrible and there is no essence of the design. I'm really not sure how you could improve this.

Kipp
05-04-2009, 04:00 PM
I think it actually looks good, I like the boxes. +REP

Wouter
06-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Wow, Dylan. Nearly a year has passed I expected you to be further... This is rather bland and looks like a typical crop job. None of it fits. Actually look at a host layout :).

Cushioned
06-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Wow, Dylan. Nearly a year has passed I expected you to be further... This is rather bland and looks like a typical crop job. None of it fits. Actually look at a host layout :).

And may I ask who you are, that you are calling me by my name?

Wouter
06-04-2009, 11:38 AM
And may I ask who you are, that you are calling me by my name?

It's all secrets.

Kyle!
06-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Yeah this isn't that great at all. You should probably take a look at other hosting sites, get some inspiration from them and start again because at the moment, it's just not happening.

Meti
07-04-2009, 01:23 PM
I don't like it. Looks bad. The green is bad. And the style is bad. Sorry Dylan.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!