PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal v City

AlexOC
04-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Should be a good game, hope we can do a double over them xD.

Not on TV :(

But playing via Sopcast here: http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sat4.4/Arsenal_ManCity.html

Twist
04-04-2009, 05:01 PM

But playing via Sopcast here: http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sat4.4/Arsenal_ManCity.html
Obviously it's not going to be on TV :rolleyes:.
Oh and, you got owned.

sock
04-04-2009, 05:16 PM
2-0 isn't ownage imo, but arsenal i've heard were supposed to have played outstanding and 2-0 isn't too bad considering our away record. would rather lose 2-0 to arsenal than bolton.

AlexOC
04-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Oh and, you got owned.

Not really 'owned', remember we beat them 3-0 at the CoMS.

They did play great though, And well, standard old city giving the ball away.

Minstrels
04-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Oh and, you got owned.
Arsenal - Ten years
Manchester City - Ten months

Hardly owned. :rolleyes:

J0SH
04-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Damn did anyone see how swiftly them two goals went passed the keeper?

Twist
04-04-2009, 06:12 PM
2-0 isn't ownage imo, but arsenal i've heard were supposed to have played outstanding and 2-0 isn't too bad considering our away record. would rather lose 2-0 to arsenal than bolton.

Not really 'owned', remember we beat them 3-0 at the CoMS.

They did play great though, And well, standard old city giving the ball away.

Arsenal - Ten years
Manchester City - Ten months

Hardly owned. :rolleyes:
Ok then, let me rephrase that.
They played much better than you.

Minstrels
04-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Damn did anyone see how swiftly them two goals went passed the keeper?
I see you didn't want the game then to say that the first goal went in swiftly is a bit of a umm... joke. The second was offside and the first was never a freekick so umm... yeah.

Ok then, let me rephrase that.
They played much better than you.
That's better. :)

J0SH
04-04-2009, 06:15 PM
I love how everyone is bringing up past games, we've got decent players now and we smashed you, keep the arab in your pocket because his money still isn't helping your team ;)

Edit ~ No I didn't go to the game 1) I am broke 2) I was sleeping :D I don't need to go to every match to say I support a team, it's a local team and I've supported them since I was about 3, I don't need to go to every game to prove I support them which is what half of the people on this forum thinks, and why didn't you go? "Because it's away" would probably be your excuse if you're trying to have a go at me for not going to the match, haha.

Minstrels
04-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I love how everyone is bringing up past games, we've got decent players now and we smashed you, keep the arab in your pocket because his money still isn't helping your team ;)
As far as I'm aware only one person has brang up a past game in this thread, and that game was played in the same season. If you knew your clubs fixtures and results you would know this.

Also, what difference is their at your club apart from Arshavin? You would turned over by a team who have simply turned there stadium into a fort, you played us when you were compiled with injuries and it was us playing you with injuries today. You've had the decent players last time, they were just injured. You would of course know this wouldn't you? Infact I'm not going to take bets on that, far to risky.

And we will keep the Arabs money thank you. We were not going to splash the cash on star names in one month and fourteen hours, we'll wait and see what happens in the summer.

And it isn't helping the club? We're in the quarter finals of Europe and we're doing better in this half of the season than we were last season. Granted we're not in the same position in the league but that's down to a number of factors, for example injuries etc.

And I didn't go to the game because the tickets sold out and your club only allocated a small allocation. You could quite easily of listened to the radio or find a online stream, better than sleeping.

sock
04-04-2009, 06:23 PM

Edit ~ No I didn't go to the game 1) I am broke 2) I was sleeping :D I don't need to go to every match to say I support a team, it's a local team and I've supported them since I was about 3, I don't need to go to every game to prove I support them which is what half of the people on this forum thinks, and why didn't you go? "Because it's away" would probably be your excuse if you're trying to have a go at me for not going to the match, haha.

Look, the owners have barely had time to use there money, yes january, but no teams with real quality players will let players go during january.

Also, if that was a CL or uefa match it would of been 3-2 on aggregate so yehhhh

Twist
04-04-2009, 06:27 PM
I see you didn't want the game then to say that the first goal went in swiftly is a bit of a umm... joke. The second was offside and the first was never a freekick so umm... yeah.

That's better. :)
:love3:.

J0SH
04-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Who cares if it's the same season, it's still a game from the past, and Arhsavin is good yes, but Adebayor banged them goals in :D And I was up till 7 so I slept till the evening, I'm not gonna get up all tired just to watch football, I've found out the scores, I've seen highlights, that's all I need ;)

sock
05-04-2009, 02:20 PM
it was like 4 months ago, you're telling me united don't talk about beating chelsea in the CL final? erm no, that was ina different season though.

Skajo
05-04-2009, 02:23 PM
You can't build a team in 10 years. I can only remember like 3 players that Arsenal have now that were in the team nearly 4 years ago, and they were string players at the time. So your point is invalid, Matthew. I'd say probably 2/3 years.

edit; Sock - Manchester City are getting nowhere near the Champions League for years to come so what's the CL agg. argument about?

brandon
05-04-2009, 02:29 PM

No 3pm kick offs are on TV to encourage people to go to the games.

Decent win for Arsenal, starting to cement 4th place.

Twist
05-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Look, the owners have barely had time to use there money, yes january, but no teams with real quality players will let players go during january.

Also, if that was a CL or uefa match it would of been 3-2 on aggregate so yehhhh
Who cares?
Arsenal would of played differently if it was a CL or UEFA match :rolleyes:.

J0SH
05-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Yeah, we would of smacked more goals in, hehehe :D "Adebayor's mum is a *****, and his dad washes elephants, BUT HE STILL SCORED 2 GOALS!!"

sock
06-04-2009, 08:28 AM
lol i meant if it was aggregate score nothin to do with cl or uefa foooooooollllsss

Bun
06-04-2009, 08:39 AM
lol i meant if it was aggregate score nothin to do with cl or uefa foooooooollllsss
well it ain't, so get over it.

Ardemax
06-04-2009, 08:50 AM
good game imo

nice score for arsenal

Minstrels
06-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Oh do behave. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!