PDA

View Full Version : FREE CAST CONTROL

ThisNameWillDo!
06-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Hey, a lot of people have been asking me for this, so I thought I'd share it with you guys, seems a lot of people have trouble finding it now. It's basically a free, legal, old version of CAST CONTROL. It is very old, but hey, it's free.

Enjoy.

http://www.sacillianmafia.co.uk/hosting/CASTcontrol_14_Alpha.zip

Read the license, it's all free and legal.

GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991

Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.

- Vince.

RyanDOT
06-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Don't ya need a license key or something like that?

ThisNameWillDo!
06-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Nope, it's a free software, from when cast control used to be free. :)

awelsh
06-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the share, ive got the STABLE version of this somewhere, ill try dig it up later :)

Swinkid
06-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Many security flaws in these versions

iUnknown
06-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the share, ive got the STABLE version of this somewhere, ill try dig it up later :)

There was only one of these produced. You sent me the stable one once but it is the same as this one.

It is perfectly legal and free but almost any one can get into the backend of it or mess it all up. It's completely unsecure, missing many of cast-control's today most used features, some of the features on it don't even work and you cannot get any support for it.

hamheyelliot
06-04-2009, 06:39 PM
It's completely unsecure, missing many of cast-control's today most used features, some of the features on it don't even work and you cannot get any support for it.

I don't think people who can't afford even £3.50 for a LITE License will be bothered much to be honest :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!