PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with my elite?

Mint
06-04-2009, 01:03 PM
I bought an elite a few days ago and plugged it into my TV, put cod5 in an started playing. The graphics are like really weird, I heard they where suppose to be better than the ps3 graphics so I'm assuming that its a fault. Everything just seems really fuzzy and and low detailed. Also it seems to be just generally slow when games are loading things. What do I need to do? I didn't take out a warranty with it either. Would I be able to send it back to them and get it replaced/fixed? Oh and I havn't changed any setting (I don't even know if they have any).

Thanks.

ecstasy
06-04-2009, 01:06 PM
shoulda got a ps3 ;)
but yeah, if its really that bad, take it back

Mint
06-04-2009, 01:16 PM
shoulda got a ps3 ;)
but yeah, if its really that bad, take it back
I do have a ps3, I bought the elite mostly because of people on here saying it was better, and it might still be better if this is a fault. It's just too bad to be normal.

Greig,
06-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Have you set the Xbox to HD? Check in the xbox display settings make sure it's above 480p. If it's 480p in HD TV it will look awful.

Plus all Xbox 360's are all the same inside just different packages including wireless controllers chrome dvd tray etc. All the xbox's are exactly the same inside... when they updated the GPU and Processors to smaller chips they done it to all consoles from then, and HDMI. Not just the elite.

Jord
06-04-2009, 06:56 PM
You should use HD Wires or HDMI Cable

You play in 480i, 720, 1080p

(All HD)

ecstasy
09-04-2009, 12:25 PM
yeah, get a HDMI cable. improved my graphics a load

graffiti
13-04-2009, 10:46 AM
If it has loads of black dots all over the screen then you're gonna get rrod.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!