PDA

View Full Version : Review ForumBuddy.net and get a +Rep!

RyanDOT
07-04-2009, 07:35 AM
ForumBuddy will go under some essential work in the next few days, which means we are adding a brand new skin, new images and we are going to make it unique.

Currently we just want some reviews of the forum, your opinions on what we are make the forum improve. Every comment and opinion will be rewarded by a +Rep from myself.

We will take on board every comment and opinion and i will talk to the other managers of the forum and later we start adding the features.

It would be great if you could say why you don't like something such as

'The Skin - I do not like it as it looks odd'
'The Arcade - It's great because all members are allowed to play in it'

Thank you.
ForumBuddy.net

DjNina
07-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Well to start off
Layout - The Layout is okay. It could be more colourful blue and white are still very nice colours but maybe make them brighter. I'm not sure :D But i still like it.
Arcade - I Don't play it much but it seems real fun :D
Buddyclub - It seems a great sceem (however u spell it) i may buy one it looks cool!
Community - The community is amazing, when i post a topic all members are so nice. There are never any rude remarks or anything like that.
Overall Forumbuddy is an amazing forum and i now visit it regularly! I Recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun packed forum!

Lee
07-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Thanks, to add I will +rep aswell, and also BuddyClub will be avalible via SMS very soon!

RyanDOT
07-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Well to start off
Layout - The Layout is okay. It could be more colourful blue and white are still very nice colours but maybe make them brighter. I'm not sure :D But i still like it.
Arcade - I Don't play it much but it seems real fun :D
Buddyclub - It seems a great sceem (however u spell it) i may buy one it looks cool!
Community - The community is amazing, when i post a topic all members are so nice. There are never any rude remarks or anything like that.
Overall Forumbuddy is an amazing forum and i now visit it regularly! I Recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun packed forum!

Thanks for reviewing - RyanDOT

+REP

Fehm
07-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Its ran by a 13 year old forum manager, and therefore not exactly an amazing prospect :L

Its a forum, like this one, nothing amazingly unique about it, its just, a forum.... with buddy on the end...

Lee
07-04-2009, 09:57 PM
BuddyClub is now avalible via SMS. And also, hes not 13, if your talking about Abhi.

RyanDOT
08-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Its ran by a 13 year old forum manager, and therefore not exactly an amazing prospect :L

Its a forum, like this one, nothing amazingly unique about it, its just, a forum.... with buddy on the end...

I started making websites at the age of 13, whats the problem about that?

That's why we want your reviews and comments about the forum, so we can improve and try and be unique which is harder that i thought.

+Rep anyways.

ReviewDude
08-04-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm in two minds about this project - whilst it's fair to say that your staff seem to be all there, and your design is good, at the end of the day, it's just another forum. And I don't mean that in a condescending way, it's just normally a website has to have some kind of unique selling point before it gets users to post on a forum - there are loads of great ones already out there, I don't know why people would specifically choose to join ForumBuddy over an established, well-run forum already out there.

RyanDOT
09-04-2009, 08:44 AM
I'm in two minds about this project - whilst it's fair to say that your staff seem to be all there, and your design is good, at the end of the day, it's just another forum. And I don't mean that in a condescending way, it's just normally a website has to have some kind of unique selling point before it gets users to post on a forum - there are loads of great ones already out there, I don't know why people would specifically choose to join ForumBuddy over an established, well-run forum already out there.

Thanks for reviewing ForumBuddy.net

+REP

We have now added a new feature to the forum for a limited time only, you can now egg other members avatars and even clean them!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!