PDA

View Full Version : [Dom] Rare Value Report 9

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Hey didn't do a report yesterday, didn't get on pc for long..

---------------

Normal Rare Values:

Russian Samover:

2.5hc - 2 times.

Nice rare, possibly rising slightly. They are not under a huge demand, but they are hard to find. With more and more habbo's leaving, even less are being given out! I wish I didn't have my account permed, since I would of snapped these up before you could say no!

---

Moon Patch:

2.25hc - 2 times.
2hc - 4 times.

A surprising ammount of trades for this rare. Moon Patches are not the everyday buyers choice, so this came as a surprise to me. This rare is a bit like marmite (:D) in the way that you either LOVE IT or HATE IT! :D I do not think this rare is on the rise.

---

Gold Solarium:

16hc - 1 time.

A little bit over habbox price. Not many of these are around, which suggests the rise in price. Possibly going up slightly - it all depends on how much over habbox value the buyer is willing to pay!

---

Purple Monolith:

0.75hc - 1 time.

In a 'Rare Shop' where the owner required profit. This is why it went for over 0.5hc - so many of these are around, however big demand gets there shouldnt be too many problems!

---

Majestic:

2hc - 5 times.

Typical trade. The Majestic is one of the only rare's that stays at an almost constant price all year round. No one pays over, no one pays under. I personally love the rare, so if you cannot afford a throne, this is the next best thing!

---

Blue Laser Gate:

3.5hc - 1 time.

Small decrease in value. Possibly because there are so many gates that are preffered now! I have never been a fan of them - but I do not think they will fall much under the 3.5hc mark - 3hc at the VERY lowest.

---

Petal Patch:

3.1hc - 20 times.

One trade for 62hc. This made the average price 3.1hc. To be honest two hc over value, for 20 petals is not a bad trade, but it is not the trade to make if you are looking to sell on for profit. You are normally better off - in terms of saving - to buy less petals at a time, as you can often get a bargain of around 2.5hc. However richer habbos - which are more likely to buy petals - do not care about 2hc difference!

---

Finnish Sauna:

0.75hc - 1 time.

Not many of these are around - but the demand is also very, very low. The rare isn't great, especially for habbo's that prefer mroe clasic looking rares.

---

Normal Elephant Set:

25.33hc - 3 times.

Three sets of these were actually sold for one throne - which is ABOUT 25.33hc each (obviously you can divide the extra 1hc by 3 to get a whole number..) The average price for this set is 25hc, possibly a rise as people that want a set would rather get them together, than have to look for two seperate trades!

---------------

Super Rare Values:

Purple Laser Gate:

8hc - 1 time.

I personally love these rares. Mind you I love Lasers! I am not too sure about the value of this rare - as I am not sure if it was Payday+? :P

---

Blue Birdbath:

2t - 1 time.

Typical trade. No comment :)

---------------

Categorized Rare Values:

Alhambra Snake:

0.3hc - 10 times.

The fact that this was one bulk trade, is probably why it was sold over habbox price. I don't think this rare is actually on the fall - it was just an opportunity trade that the buyer took!

---

Holly Wall:

16hc - 1 time.

Wow. A real shortage of these recently would suggest the hc over price. I love these, and pefore my account was permed - I was looking to buy one myself. Fantastic thing!

---

Dark Blue Pod:

5hc - 1 time.

The seller just wanted to get rid of this. Funnily enough it was from a 'ALL FOR SALE' sort of shop - the best place for a bargain. I would predict this rare to stay around the 5-6hc price mark.

---

Sterpi:

10 thrones - 1 time.

A real shortage of these lately. :D I promised i would Elle LOL

---------------

Another report, another day :D

Faboosh
08-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Another Brilliant report!!
Great accuracy and a amazing number of values
Keep this up ;)

P.s Aww at the sterpi comment :love3:

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Another Brilliant report!!
Great accuracy and a amazing number of values
Keep this up ;)

P.s Aww at the sterpi comment :love3:

Haha, I said I would in an earlier report :D

I kinda got carried away in rare shops..

:P

AgnesIO
08-04-2009, 09:02 PM
I got a grey rep saying:

'Always doing good posts :S'

Not sure if that was good or bad..

-:Undertaker:-
10-04-2009, 11:28 PM
I got a grey rep saying:

'Always doing good posts :S'

Not sure if that was good or bad..

That means the person who repped you had no reputation power and therefore didn't add to your reputation status. Apoligies for not getting to this report earlier, excellent layout and values and just a bit of information on the Yellow Solarium for you; I saw 7 sold for the equivelent of 21.5 CS per not so long ago, there must only be around 20 left in circulation from what I gather. :8

AgnesIO
11-04-2009, 08:44 AM
That means the person who repped you had no reputation power and therefore didn't add to your reputation status. Apoligies for not getting to this report earlier, excellent layout and values and just a bit of information on the Yellow Solarium for you; I saw 7 sold for the equivelent of 21.5 CS per not so long ago, there must only be around 20 left in circulation from what I gather. :8

Yeh, It is rising that one thing :D

And I know what the grey rep means, but i was wandering if they were being nice or not LOL :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!