PDA

View Full Version : 45 Smithing ...

DPS
08-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Whats the best thing to Smith at 45 Smithing. +rep to people that reply with the best ideas.

Havoline
08-04-2009, 02:19 PM
iron knives?
or smelt gold with gaunts if you have the cash

MJJ
08-04-2009, 02:23 PM
If you're looking for fast exp, then you could use gold gauntlets from the Family Crest quest and smelt gold bars.
It's fast experience, but costs a lot.

If you want to make cash, then you could make cannonballs from steel bars, but that's very slow.

I've also heard that you can play Stealing Creation, and get sacred clay hammers which increase your experience by a lot.
Once you get to level 48, you could make steel platebodies using the hammers.

DPS
08-04-2009, 02:25 PM
I'm non member atm because im skint and cant find someone to sell me a pin.

MJJ
08-04-2009, 02:54 PM
On F2P, the only way I can think of making money from Smithing would be to mine your own ores and make steel bars, or you might be able to buy the ores and still make a profit.. not too sure on the price of ores now.

Best exp would also be to make steel bars by buying the ores, then once you get to level 48, smith the bars into steel platebodies.

DPS
08-04-2009, 03:42 PM
On F2P, the only way I can think of making money from Smithing would be to mine your own ores and make steel bars, or you might be able to buy the ores and still make a profit.. not too sure on the price of ores now.

Best exp would also be to make steel bars by buying the ores, then once you get to level 48, smith the bars into steel platebodies.

Ok cheers for that :) +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!