PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for sale staff!!

coley
08-04-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm currently looking for three sales staff for my website (http://www.chips4u.net) they must meet the below requirements.

Be over 16 and have a passport that they can scan.
Have full access to the internet.
Be able to help our company grow.

We are looking for three people to work on our website in sales these people must have great communication skills as well as a good sense of humour. They also need to know how to react in a sticky situation.

Step 1: Send your CV ([email protected]) and a opening letter to myself explaining why you would like to work with our company, I don't care about Gcse's I would like to know what your like as a person and what can you offer to me and my company.

Step 2: You will be emailed for a on-line interview along with this interview will be you using our live sales desk to offer customers support and help around our website and then you will be offered a job if we think your up to it.

hamheyelliot
08-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Are earnings commission based, or a wage?
Also it's a bit odd to ask for a passport scan when you are looking for staff to work at home?

coley
08-04-2009, 09:43 PM
There commission based and after a few weeks you may be put on a wage depending on your sales. Also I ask for passport scans as I only employee people from the UK/US for other reasons.

Pixzo
08-04-2009, 09:52 PM
What about people without passports, as they are not cheap and not everyone needs to use them:P

coley
08-04-2009, 09:59 PM
They can still apply for the role but will have to have good communication skills.

jimi
08-04-2009, 10:00 PM
I dont see why you need a sense of humor :S

coley
08-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Because you have to have a sense of humour when dealing with customers please learn how to spell the word 'Humour' then read post's like this.

Trinity
08-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Because you have to have a sense of humour when dealing with customers please learn how to spell the word 'Humour' then read post's like this.

'Humor' is the American spelling of 'humour'.
Also, *posts.

Tim.
09-04-2009, 10:18 AM
What makes you think people will come to you rather than other companies, who seem to be requesting a lot less than your expecting of people. Your offering commision for a start, which hundreds of other hosts are doing, so its nothing special.

Fehm
09-04-2009, 01:41 PM
12pm left ages ago, Im interested but theres no information on pay or anything alike. I dont have a passport because I dont travel.

To be honest, if you've sold over 200 million chips, i think your profit margins would of allowed you to have a better website than just a list of different colour writing...

Something seems a little bit weird..

Jordan,
09-04-2009, 01:49 PM
what are you selling :S

Pazza
09-04-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm currently looking for three sales staff for my website (http://www.chips4u.net) they must meet the below requirements.

Be over 16 and have a passport that they can scan.
Have full access to the internet.
Be able to help our company grow.

We are looking for three people to work on our website in sales these people must have great communication skills as well as a good sense of humour. They also need to know how to react in a sticky situation.

Step 1: Send your CV ([email protected]) and a opening letter to myself explaining why you would like to work with our company, I don't care about Gcse's I would like to know what your like as a person and what can you offer to me and my company.

Step 2: You will be emailed for a on-line interview along with this interview will be you using our live sales desk to offer customers support and help around our website and then you will be offered a job if we think your up to it.

And how old are you ^^ ?

A - You obviously have an AMAZING sense of humour to believe people want to work with you :S

B- I highly doubt that website has sold over 200,000,000 chips, as the domain was only registered on the 6th april, 3 days ago, so you've sold 66,666,666 a day.

C - You play habbo, so you must make some profit on these chips, so you made 200,000,000 x profit ,yet you play habbo :S ?

And look at the website.

And we know nothing about it, computer chips or oven chips ;l

Nli.
09-04-2009, 02:03 PM
In my opinion the way you have presented this to us on the forum is unprofessional.
I don't understand why you need to have a passport scan and a sense of humor.

Most companies would be interested in GCSE's.
Although this is just a small website, I guess not.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!