PDA

View Full Version : [Request] If interested?

Sluing
10-04-2009, 06:36 AM
I'm not going to lay out the specifics of a fully planned out fansite, due to the fact that I'm seeking potential staff who would like to be apart of a growing team working together with one common goal.

Shortened in English, I don't set out to find staff development members to follow the set up I desire, along with the people already apart of the project. I'm looking for people who not only have the skills, but those who also have ideas and would love to have a say in the development of the project.

My ideal fansite would consist of basing the site off of the integration of it's both Radio department and a user system. An example of this would be fully detail Broadcaster profiles. One of many complex ideas I would like to integrate in one of my own projects. Other ideas would be to simply find new ways of presenting all of the content apart from your ordinary fansites. Taking a step beyond and presenting content in new ways and to not focus mainly upon one department.

[email protected] - If you feel you would like to offer your assistance in a project as so.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!