PDA

View Full Version : EastEnders - Should They Have Killed Danielle?

jameslarden
10-04-2009, 02:57 PM
There have been very mixed opinions on the death of Danielle Jones from EastEnders - Should she have been killed off? VOTE NOW!

Please Post All Comments On The Storyline -

Alkaz
10-04-2009, 03:17 PM
No, or atleast not in the same episode they had been building up for like 4 months and killed her in the same.

iMegz.
10-04-2009, 03:24 PM
No I don't think they should have killed her off as it would have been interesting to see what happend next between her and Ronnie with Archie also being around. Plus I think it was a pretty bad ending to a story line that has been going on for so long. :)

Axel
10-04-2009, 03:43 PM
**** programmes like Eastenders require a death every month to keep viewers, or some sort of affair. So to answer your question, yes.

Virgin Mary
10-04-2009, 03:48 PM
It was more dramatic.

flatface
10-04-2009, 03:49 PM
I wanted more to happen after Ronny realized that Danielle was her daughter :(

Bef
10-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Yes, i think it would hav been dead boring if theyd had a happy ever after, this way we can see ronnie go mental, janine go mental and archie go mental. where as if she had lived we would just have archie being snubbed by the family and them being all happy and stuff. She was quite a boring character aswell in my oponion, shes served her purpose now.

dbgtz
11-04-2009, 06:10 PM
no as I liked her but its interesting she died as it could lead to alot more

Headcase
15-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Hmm, I think that Danielle should have fallen into a critical condition or something like that. And then Ronnie should have become a wreck waiting in hospital, and then have one of those monopolised conversations where she STARTS to pour her heart out at her bedside. Then Danielles dad should have came and warned her to stay away from Danielle, and when Danielle starts to come around, she sees her dad arguing with Ronnie and then has a fit or something (you know what I mean; the heart monitor goes crazy) and then eventually dies. Ronnie would blame Stacey for telling Danielles dad where she was etc, and she would never get over the fact that Danielle STILL didn't get to hear her tell her how beautiful she was (whatever mothers say to a daughter that was suspected dead for 19 years), even though she had the chance (it was interrupted).

I think that would have been more appropriate? :D

majesticdragon
19-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Thought it was a brilliant ending but I'm stillupset that she's gone.

BeanEgg
19-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I wanted her to stay, because I thought the Eastenders producers could of made an interesting story, with Archie still there. Like everyone ignores him etc, and he lives on the square etc.

Gangster
19-04-2009, 09:11 PM
It's better than letting here live. Becuase as the guy in Eastenders Revealed said... They would've went to the park, had a ice cream then bang, new storyline. Now this will last for long.

Kipp
19-04-2009, 09:16 PM
I think Danielle shouldn't of died, the reason why I think this because It would of been interesting to see Danielle and Ronnie's relationship after Ronnie found out that Danielle was her daughter, oh well she died and least she was put to rest. :( It was months they carried this story about "Danielle and Ronnie" out, they shouldn't of killed her straight after Ronnie found out Danielle was her daughter.

ecstasy
20-04-2009, 04:11 PM
yes! she was just too annoying

Melsia
20-04-2009, 04:28 PM
I wanted to see the relationship develop between Danielle and Ronnie, I guessed they were Mother and daughter at xmas, I was just waiting for it to be revealed!
They even look similar.
But yeh I don't watch it that much so I can't comment too much.

jimi
20-04-2009, 07:23 PM
No, she should of got run over and maybe result in a disability and it then follows Ronnie caring for her disabled daughter and maybe after that kill her off.

Or maybe Ronnie was the one who got run over and maybe lost her memory and forgot that Danielle was her daughter.

simplymagic
21-04-2009, 04:02 PM
ofc they should of. Eastenders even said, they tried to do loads of storys with her alive but it would be like go to the park for ice cream and ronnie's personality would be destroyed.

Also its way more dramtic. ;)

Freeza101
28-04-2009, 02:54 PM
No because the script is so awful and boring now

Antallica
30-04-2009, 09:17 PM
what i dont get is
everybody is friendly with Janine now.
:S
she ran danielle over a while back :S

Thored
16-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Bad way to end the story line, was expecting more than a death.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!