PDA

View Full Version : Testers required for iPhone development

MrPinkPanther
10-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Overview:
Having already successfully completed two iPhone applications I'm starting to do something more challenging and ultimately more rewarding. I will be embarking on a very large iPhone based project which will not be made public until the end of this year. However I will be needing serious, mature and competent staff who will be able to develop ideas and in the end possibly test the finished product.

Requirements:
-The ablity to keep quiet about everything to do with the project
-Acceptable english skills and maturity
-A reasonable reputation within the community
-A creative mind

Bonuses:
-High level english skills
-Own an iPhone or iPod Touch
-Have experience in software or website development

What will testers get out of this:
-An advanced look at what is set to be a large franchise
-Access to the staff only community forum
-If a significant contribution is made to the product then a potential cut of the profits.

This is a serious position with a great deal of responsibility but also with the potential for great rewards. If you are intrested in becoming a tester for the iPhone application then please contact me at [email protected] ([email protected]) and we will arrange a chat.

Regards,
George

Wouter
10-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Haven't spoken to you since Mythim hahah. How've you been doing mate?
Still using the admin-pros MSN?

I'd be interested in this. :)

MrPinkPanther
10-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Haven't spoken to you since Mythim hahah. How've you been doing mate?
Still using the admin-pros MSN?

I'd be interested in this. :)

I am indeed. There are currently 5 spaces open for testers so spaces are serverely limited. They will be allocated based on merit rather than on a first come, first served basis. If you are genuinely interested then please contact me on the specified email.

Blob
10-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Ill do it on ipod touch

is [email protected] your msn?

Kevin
10-04-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm interested in doing the application testing for the iPod touch, I'll add you on msn.

Dentafrice
10-04-2009, 07:06 PM
I'm interested in doing the application testing for the iPod touch, I'll add you on msn.
I'm interested also :) I'll contact you sooner or later.

Suspective
10-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Sounds intresting.

Nick.
10-04-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm interested. Twitter me @nicksj93

MrPinkPanther
10-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Guys please email me rather than try and add it on MSN, its much easier for me to keep records then.

Blob
10-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Guys please email me rather than try and add it on MSN, its much easier for me to keep records then.

Done.

Kevin
10-04-2009, 07:45 PM

ok, I've emailed you now.

syko2006
10-04-2009, 07:53 PM
Would you let me know what your 2 previous apps were please?
I'm interested in downloading them for my iPod. :D

MrPinkPanther
10-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Would you let me know what your 2 previous apps were please?
I'm interested in downloading them for my iPod. :D
Neither are on the appstore quite yet. Im hoping to get the first one out there next week. I'm not so sure about the second one, Its not completely finished but should be finished by Monday so maybe the week after for a release. Thanks anyway though, I appreciate the support.

Dentafrice
10-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Neither are on the appstore quite yet. Im hoping to get the first one out there next week. I'm not so sure about the second one, Its not completely finished but should be finished by Monday so maybe the week after for a release. Thanks anyway though, I appreciate the support.
I'd like to have an idea what they were :P you should give me a hint ^_^.

syko2006
10-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Ah, cool, could you PM me to let me know what to search for when added please? Many thanks! :)

EDIT: And will they be free? :D

MrPinkPanther
10-04-2009, 08:01 PM
I'd like to have an idea what they were :P you should give me a hint ^_^.
Now that would be telling :P. Not particuarly intresting to be honest, just gave me some experience really.

Everyone who has applied so far should have an email in their inbox, thanks. Keep applying everyone!

App 1 will be £1.29
App 2 I'm not sure.

Blob
11-04-2009, 08:28 AM
I got turned down lol

Kieran
11-04-2009, 09:01 AM
I've emailed you :)

MrPinkPanther
11-04-2009, 09:14 AM
I've emailed you :)
Thanks! I've replied to it now.

I got turned down lol
Sorry Ryan, you weren't the only one. You just didn't really fit the criteria.

Kieran
11-04-2009, 09:52 AM
And I've replied to your email, regardless of how strange it was :)

MrPinkPanther
11-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Congratulations Tenatious for being the first user to take part in the iPhone development program! That doesn't mean you other guys havent passed I just require more information from you before making a choice :)

Blob
11-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Can I re enter?

Seems as I didn't really say much about me I went on about an app you could make :rolleyes: lol

Jordan,
11-04-2009, 12:48 PM
yh your email was sortof stange lool

MrPinkPanther
11-04-2009, 01:55 PM
yh your email was sortof stange lool
It was indeed, everyone gets asked that question and believe me it is totally relevant. All will be made clear eventually.

Can I re enter?

Seems as I didn't really say much about me I went on about an app you could make :rolleyes: lol
If you have been rejected at this current time then unfortuanatly not. I largely base my judgements on the language and the charisma seen in the emails. I judge without looking at who has sent me it so as to make it equal and fair, ultimatly choosing the best candidates opposed to those who I like the most.

Dentafrice
11-04-2009, 02:21 PM
I've e-mailed you :)

MrPinkPanther
11-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Congratulations to Dentafrice who is the second official development tester!

Jordan,
11-04-2009, 08:04 PM
Did I get acepted or not lol you dident actualy say

MrPinkPanther
11-04-2009, 08:40 PM
I believe now that all applications to help me develop my iPhone app have either been accepted, rejected or I am awaiting a reponse from the user.
(3 accepted so far)

ThisNameWillDo!
11-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Good luck with them mate. You should make stuff for the LG Viewty :P

MrPinkPanther
11-04-2009, 10:26 PM
You should make stuff for the LG Viewty :P
Errrrr. No. ^^

Did I get acepted or not lol you dident actualy say
You've now been sent an email regarding your staus as a tester, thanks for applying.

Dentafrice
11-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Will we be required to sign an NDA?

Kenneth
11-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Any chance of something for android? I could test that for you.

MrPinkPanther
12-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Will we be required to sign an NDA?
In short, no. I know a lot of people don't like signing NDA's etc and I don't think its fair to force people to sign them so I have chosen people that I think wont leak it anyway. Even if it was leaked I don't think anyone on this forum really knows Objective - C anyway because its a little used language and so would be unable to develop a copy of the game themselves :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!