PDA

View Full Version : is it possible for mobile phone lines to like.. get mixed up? +5rep

Hecktix
10-04-2009, 10:25 PM
I was just on the phone to a girl and then I heard an echo and the voice changed into a man it was talking about a kind of different topic to what me and the girl were talking about... but not completely... he had a really deep voice and she has a really high voice so it cant be the same person....

what on earth could have happened? I kept saying hello? hello? but then they hung up.

She says it hung up on her and then it said I was unavailable when she tried to ring back?

Sunny.
11-04-2009, 11:54 AM
I know landlines can get mixed up but its the first time Ive heard about mobile phones. I guess its pretty hard to do that however I think it is possible.

You should as your network provider what happened

AlexOC
11-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Well, I would of **** my self if i suddenly heard some deep voiced man. Haha.

And i've never heard of it happened, Signals probably got mixed up at your Network's HQ.

Call them up and complain, thyen when they start talking put a deep-voiced man on to talk about carpets, See how they like it.

timROGERS
11-04-2009, 09:51 PM
This has hapenned to me before, but in a really much more funny circumstance.

I was leaving school and just calling my house to say that I was going home. I ended up talking to one of my school's deputy heads, and my dad ended up talked to the headteacher. Very weird :P

Yoshimitsui
11-04-2009, 09:56 PM
The girls father got hold of the phone to check out your conversation ;)

And yes it is possible, it's the reverse principal of tapping into a phone line.

Hecktix
14-04-2009, 12:26 AM
ahhh that's reassuring. Scared the **** outta me.

+rep given to everyone cept yoshi, i need to spread for you xx

AlexOC
14-04-2009, 12:31 AM
ahhh that's reassuring. Scared the **** outta me.

+rep given to everyone cept yoshi, i need to spread for you xx

Didn't come out entirely right.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!