PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Map Pack

J0SH
11-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Anyone have it? I'm gonna be getting some MS Points later, then I'll probably record a few skulls or something.

ElliottThompson
11-04-2009, 11:17 AM
For everyone who doesn't know... everyone who buys the mythic map pack from market place or by purchasing the limited edition version of halo wars gets free bungie pro untill the 4th of july 2009. Bungie pro increases your file share from something stupid like 25 mb to 250 mb so its worth it.
Oye the map pack is awsome if not for sandbox alone, Assembly is perfect for team swat (my favourite playlist), orbital is really good for objective games such as multi flag and sandbox is just well limitless (increased budget from the norm of around $500 to %1500 in forge aswel as limitless items to forge with :D
I hope everyone buys this, its essential if you own halo 3

Maczorx
11-04-2009, 02:04 PM
yeah I got it, its retty cool. =F

Jam
11-04-2009, 02:13 PM
I've had it for a month already. Its pretty poor. Although I think both the Legendary and Mythic map packs are poor, minus Blackout & maybe Assembly.

Although I suppose people who are good at forge will love Sandbox, I have no clue about Orbital, useless for everything, Ghost Town is ok for FFA and Avalanche for Big Team.

ItsDave
12-04-2009, 01:30 PM
You do know that the Mythic Math Pack comes free with the Halo 3: ODST? Which Im sure many people will be getting, Im just waiting for ODST then getting it.

J0SH
12-04-2009, 01:55 PM
What's on ODST that isn't on Halo 3 though :P

Jordy
12-04-2009, 02:13 PM
What's on ODST that isn't on Halo 3 though :PEven more mythic maps, Legendary and Heroic Map Packs and the same online as Halo 3. You get a different storymode based on an ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper), it's a type of soldiers in the UNSC army, they're not as powerful as Spartan's and drop into the battlefield from the sky. They're better than your average soldiers but they're no where near as good as Spartans (Master Chief).

J0SH
12-04-2009, 02:18 PM
When's it released?

ItsDave
12-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Sometime later this year, but it's like the last thing bungie are releasing close to Halo 3. Its a game, and in the case will be Mythic Map packs, free. So yeah... :/

ElliottThompson
12-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Sometime later this year, but it's like the last thing bungie are releasing close to Halo 3. Its a game, and in the case will be Mythic Map packs, free. So yeah... :/
well for people who dont want to wait till around september time when ODST is being released for the sake of 7 quid its worth it...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!