PDA

View Full Version : How to get autographs - +rep

jameslarden
11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
I am now collecting autographs - anybody have any good ideas of how to get them? (Apart from the obvious). Any tips? Any good websites with postal/email addresses?

Mikey
11-04-2009, 03:29 PM
phone into radio shows and tv shows and ask there. also postal addresses on websites like the bbc and itv :)

William93
11-04-2009, 04:54 PM
What is it with you and autographs.

Danzilla
11-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Ask in fan mail, ebay OR do what i do, get backstage passes at gigs/festivals and meet the bands, get a few pics and get their autographs too

kuzkasate
11-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Well, when I was like 10, I used to watch CBBC and stuff and there was this programme called "The Minestry of Mayhem" and I sent them a letter asking for an autograph! And I got it! Or you can just go to official websites like Easterenders and contact them and ask for autographs! EASY(L)

OmgitsAmanda
11-04-2009, 08:57 PM
my mate wrote to daniel radcliffe once and she got sent a signed picture - it wasn't a preprint or anything either. So I'd say your best bet would be to write to them asking for one.

William93
13-04-2009, 06:11 PM
I am now collecting autographs - anybody have any good ideas of how to get them? (Apart from the obvious). Any tips? Any good websites with postal/email addresses?

Thanks for the nuetral rep, you fail.

Jackk
13-04-2009, 06:16 PM
write to the people, it depends who your trying to get autographs off.
bands - go to there gigs and try get backstage
footballer - go to the games and wait for them to leave or arrive?
or you could go to some film premiers surely there should be celebs there willing to sign some autographs.

Laggings
13-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Stalk them. If Obama was doing a tour in your town, get naked, run all around until the cops stop you, then ask for his autograph before you go to jail.

It's worked before.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!