PDA

View Full Version : FarmerJiles - Geglash - Eggpasty

Eckuii
12-07-2005, 10:17 PM
The Work experience hobba Eggpasty wouldnt admit that he was Geglash. He never denied it come to think of it.

But Jiles has told me a number of times that he is not Geglash or Eggpasty. I never believed him and I got a bit of proof from somewhere ;)
So take a look:
http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/5128/geglash7cl.gif

GommeInc
12-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Thats from that stupid petition isnt it?

Evolution
12-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Thats from that stupid petition isnt it?
Obviously.

howdy
12-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Yes yes we know eck ;p

Eckuii
12-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Yes yes we know eck ;p

Some people probably didnt know ;) and Most people like proof ;)

GommeInc
12-07-2005, 10:23 PM
The only way to prove it wrong is if they know each other and go on the same PC, very unlikely.

Eckuii
12-07-2005, 10:24 PM
The only way to prove it wrong is if they know each other and go on the same PC, very unlikely.

Its against the habbo way for any habbo to share there habbo account. So the same rules should apply to Hobbas/Staff.

Evolution
12-07-2005, 10:24 PM
That's because its true. IMO Glitterkat is corrupt.

Cypher-
12-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Bleh to the negative comments, good post and good find. I hate the fact some people that we on Habbo are meant to trust are always lying ;)

Evolution
12-07-2005, 10:25 PM
For those who don't know www.sackglitterkat.tk is the url to the site he got it from. FarmerJiles isn't the only hobba underage either.

GommeInc
12-07-2005, 10:28 PM
I am still needing to see the proof of all the ones underaged, unless that is also in housekeeping...

Eckuii
12-07-2005, 10:32 PM
I am still needing to see the proof of all the ones underaged, unless that is also in housekeeping...

No doubt it will be. As all the underage ones are either work experience people - Elki - Silverbanana Or used to own a Radio station that is now run by many Sulake staff.
E.g Becs - Old owner - Impetuous.
www.habbohut.com!

Legacy
13-07-2005, 12:08 AM
I have to point out that callie or whatever her true identity is, doesn't give a stuff he's underage, why you might ask? Because he ****ed up so much, it's difficult for her to say no.

howdy
13-07-2005, 12:12 AM
er, callie doesn't really have a say on Hobbas - GlitterKat's job.

Legacy
13-07-2005, 01:54 AM
Yes but if she knew he was younger than the age limit, surely she should tell glitter?

Absently
13-07-2005, 02:46 AM
really now we need actual rite age hobbas coz if your over 18 u no how 2 handel thios stuff i would rather wait till i am 18 or over 3 b a hobba

Vause
13-07-2005, 06:06 AM
i've seen that before ;o

Rawr
13-07-2005, 06:18 AM
Yeh i seen it before and new nice find though

FRISC0
13-07-2005, 06:56 AM
search some of the names, they are offical competition rooms ect. and why would they let him be easterbuny, petweek AND Jonny.squable?

TooClose$
13-07-2005, 07:42 AM
For those who don't know www.sackglitterkat.tk is the url to the site he got it from. FarmerJiles isn't the only hobba underage either.
firstly, underage hobbas are ownly given a badge because of work experience in london. if they work well, they are allowedto remain a jr obba

Coolmandan6
13-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Wow great spreading more rumors Nice one Eckuii.

LesbianGhost
13-07-2005, 08:00 AM
firstly, underage hobbas are ownly given a badge because of work experience in london. if they work well, they are allowedto remain a jr obba

Actually they're Glitterkats 'experiments' Care to explain why LadyTinks doesn't have a badge?

Techwizard
13-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Yeah, Like LesbianGhost said.. Rachel does not have a badge,
See this screenshot.. I got put in a position, which isn't nice because of this screenshot,
Now that more people have found out.. I will probably get the blame, James always takes it out on me!
James has always denied the fact that he is FarmerJiles, Even though we had solid proof.
For every person that finds out.. James blames it all on me, because I was the person to discover who he was, but there where many more.. But, I asked him on skype.. then it went on.. So, I think we should all show him this thread.

TooClose$
13-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Mandy had ONE experience, none of the above.

This was to test the Habbo X and Junior Hobba theorys, the hobba (i suppose is about 17 now) is now a super hobba. I dont give a care aqbout how old they are as long as they are doing their jobs. Leave them alone.

Stop posting rumours, you need proof, not bias accounts from stupid websites like blahblahblah.tk

Just because someone has decided they dont like glitterkat, its started a load of rabbash about underage hobbas etc.

Mandy is doing her job, shes not stuipid, leave her alone. She will do a damnsite better job than anyone here posting that she "****s"

TooClose$
13-07-2005, 08:39 AM
Yeah, Like LesbianGhost said.. Rachel does not have a badge,
See this screenshot.. I got put in a position, which isn't nice because of this screenshot,
Now that more people have found out.. I will probably get the blame, James always takes it out on me!
James has always denied the fact that he is FarmerJiles, Even though we had solid proof.
For every person that finds out.. James blames it all on me, because I was the person to discover who he was, but there where many more.. But, I asked him on skype.. then it went on.. So, I think we should all show him this thread.

Why does it matter TechWizard? theyre doing their jobs. :S

I just say leave them, and mandy alone, they know what they are doing. Lay Off

ullie
13-07-2005, 08:58 AM
geglash is monsiour_moo, he isnt a hobba jeez

Techwizard
13-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Why does it matter TechWizard? theyre doing their jobs. :S

I just say leave them, and mandy alone, they know what they are doing. Lay Off

I didn't say that it did or didn't matter.. I do agree that they are doing their jobs, but when it comes to such people like ourselves, when applying to become a hobba.. we get know where.
But, I do not mind that, like you said at least they are doing their jobs.
I have nothing against Mandy, she is a lovely person as I found out when I started working for HabboHut.

Legacy
13-07-2005, 11:13 AM

This was to test the Habbo X and Junior Hobba theorys, the hobba (i suppose is about 17 now) is now a super hobba. I dont give a care aqbout how old they are as long as they are doing their jobs. Leave them alone.

Stop posting rumours, you need proof, not bias accounts from stupid websites like blahblahblah.tk

Just because someone has decided they dont like glitterkat, its started a load of rabbash about underage hobbas etc.

Mandy is doing her job, shes not stuipid, leave her alone. She will do a damnsite better job than anyone here posting that she "****s"

The screenshot of the machine Id's are from housekeeping, this screenshot I seen a couple of weeks ago, long before this site was constructed. And it's not exactly a rummour if the 2 accounts have the same machine id.

GommeInc
13-07-2005, 11:47 AM
None os this is real proof.

1. Where the hell is all the proof to back up your claims that they're underaged.
2. Where does it say this.

The only thing that can't be proven is that they're on the same PC :S

howdy
13-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Zycon was the only test Hobba,
Mandy wanted to see if he could
handle the responsibilties as well
as upkeep with his schooling.

LesbianGhost
13-07-2005, 11:53 AM

She's fat ugly and stupid. She isn't doing her job, so no I won't leave her alone. People know for a fact Geglash is FarmerJiles, it isn't hard to work out. It's just like Dave was Zycon, they're both underage hobbas/where. They ARE underage, accept it.

Evolution
13-07-2005, 01:01 PM
So if Dbzone was a test, it's because she was his friend and he ****s up to her. What about the other 2 underage Hobba's? James (FarmerJiles, super hobba) is 15 years old. Elki was sixteen, explain this pls?

How can they be 'junior' Hobba's when they have the full commands including ban?

howdy
13-07-2005, 01:06 PM
So if Dbzone was a test, it's because she was his friend and he ****s up to her. What about the other 2 underage Hobba's? James (FarmerJiles, super hobba) is 15 years old. Elki was sixteen, explain this pls?

How can they be 'junior' Hobba's when they have the full commands including ban?

Geglash is a Hobba because he s'ucks up to staff, period.
Callie likes him, because she can click her fingers and get
him to do the menial jobs that she can't be bothered to do.
Elki, also work experience, formally known as SilverBanana
also kept his badge because he was close to Mandy.

and Evo - He meant 'junior' because of their age, to
clarify they are normal Hobbas, with the same commands.

GommeInc
13-07-2005, 01:58 PM
She's fat ugly and stupid. She isn't doing her job, so no I won't leave her alone. People know for a fact Geglash is FarmerJiles, it isn't hard to work out. It's just like Dave was Zycon, they're both underage hobbas/where. They ARE underage, accept it.
That made me laugh, that is the most stupidest comment I have seen about her!

How would you know and secondly why care about it that much? You are getting frustrated about an arguement that no one really cares about and you seem like you are getting upset about it

howdy
13-07-2005, 02:04 PM
I've spoke to Justine on skype about it.
But whatever the evidence, you're always
going to have people like you doubting what
people believe.

So believe it or not.

*click*

LesbianGhost
13-07-2005, 02:05 PM
That made me laugh, that is the most stupidest comment I have seen about her!

How would you know and secondly why care about it that much? You are getting frustrated about an arguement that no one really cares about and you seem like you are getting upset about it

I know because I've seen her, and I care because she's pathetic. She has become a arrogant (I won't say the rest).

GommeInc
13-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Could you do any better? Don't get me wrong I hate the Customer Services but she is just 1 woman, even with the aid of Callie she will have problems with accepting/declining Hobba applicants and really, they're not doing a bad job by the looks of things. So why start arguements when the job they've been given is a job they're doing?

Discountguy
13-07-2005, 02:16 PM
this could just be summed up with one statement

Habbohotel UK is falling apart!

Evolution
13-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Could you do any better? Don't get me wrong I hate the Customer Services but she is just 1 woman, even with the aid of Callie she will have problems with accepting/declining Hobba applicants and really, they're not doing a bad job by the looks of things. So why start arguements when the job they've been given is a job they're doing?

Not doing a bad job? I had to wait 1 hour and 53 minutes before ONE Hobba came along and then they just redirected me to the stupid HHH. It was one of the 'most prioritised' calls too.

GommeInc
13-07-2005, 02:50 PM
This is when I say hiring Hobbas even if they are underaged comes in. Who cares if they are underaged, as long as more people are hired as Hobbas then ok. I have to agree, sending people to the Habbo Help Tool is extremely stupid when most the email won't be answered because of the lack of staff answering them.

You
13-07-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm going to apply to be a Hobba on .ca XD it's pretty good xD on .Ca - But .co.uk get like 500 calls per 10 minutes, With .ca it's like 100 an hour xD

Evolution
13-07-2005, 03:50 PM
http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/7269/details3kv.gif

howdy
13-07-2005, 03:52 PM
which shows...

Evolution
13-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Look at the age ash xD

howdy
13-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Look at the age ash xD

haha evo :P
Just noticed.

Escalabar
13-07-2005, 04:32 PM

How is that 100% legit proof though? For all we know it could be edited.

Craig
13-07-2005, 04:37 PM
yep hav 2 agree :)

Charizard.
13-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Eh, Whats the point in editing? ;/ Oh, I just noticed, FARMERJILES HAS THE ACCOUNT MEW. *Gets shotgun*

Eckuii
13-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Wow great spreading more rumors Nice one Eckuii.

That is why it is in the Rumours forum?

Charizard.
13-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Uhm, Alot fo those accounts have come on recently, And are dressed in noob clothes. :/ Maybe they were faked. ;/

Oh, And Im still going to steal Mew.

howdy
13-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Nah, they are all his.

Evolution
13-07-2005, 05:18 PM
oh that screenie also shows he hadn't applied to be a hobba - he was given the badge.

You
13-07-2005, 05:35 PM
xD I used to no geglash have him on MSN and Stuff - xD he became too stuck up and asking certain things... so bye to him :p

8Freak8
13-07-2005, 05:54 PM
It annoys me that it is only the staffs pets that get a chance. They could atleast make it fair.

But nevermind. When you say "Geglash", "Dbzone" or anyone like that we immeadiately think "Slimey little staff su'ck ups.". If they are so eager for power that they don't mind people knowing that they are "Slimey little etc etcs", then that is there choice. A strange choice, granted, but their choice anyway :p.

Just be glad your mind doesn't work like theirs ;).

Note to mods: The filter I avoided in this post is minor, and I will not be amused if I get warned :p.

imback
13-07-2005, 06:51 PM
That is why it is in the Rumours forum?

dan thinks he owns habbo, ignore the goat

Davisman
13-07-2005, 08:37 PM

True, but I don't care about Hobbas!!!!! :D

Kroziun
14-07-2005, 11:31 AM
I am probably adding more fuel to the fire, but has anyone considered the simple facts: Machine ID does not prove they are the same person When creating a habbo, you can put in a different DOBI mean, don't you all think that in the hobba application process somewhere, Staff will ask for proof of ID?

NB: I am not stating that any rumours in this thread are true or untrue, as I do not know Geglash, FarmerJiles, or EggPasty. I am merely stating supposed facts gleaned from screenshots DO NOT PROVE ANYTHING.

What we have here is heresay, nothing more.

Coolmandan6
14-07-2005, 11:43 AM
First of all i do not understand how you can see a s.u.ck. up, as i dont see how you can just pin point a person because hes suspected a hobba due to rumors. Anyway have you met him enough to say oh yes hes a s.u.c.k up? No so how can you pin point that onto someone.

unfaithfall
14-07-2005, 12:24 PM
ur an scammer

imback
14-07-2005, 01:34 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahhhhaahah ahaahahahaha

DAN SCAMZ

jamie5k
14-07-2005, 02:02 PM
There all underage but if i got given a badge i wouldnt turn them down :P

GommeInc
14-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Who cares if he scams and he probably doesn't considering you have no proof so really shut up.

Back on topic.

x!CluBiO!x
14-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Eck where did you get that picture from? :o

imback
14-07-2005, 03:45 PM
he hax0red it Man

Coolmandan6
14-07-2005, 03:56 PM
How am i scammer?????

LadyTinks
10-09-2005, 02:53 PM
I would prefere if u did not use my REAL name on this thread please... thankyou!

Carlos
10-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Why bring back this thread? Argh.

Eckuii
10-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Old thread. Thread closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!