PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboFansite.NET! - NOW HIRING!

Cushioned
12-04-2009, 06:18 PM
HabboFansite.NET! (http://habbofansite.net)

HabboFansite is now hiring.
We are offering the following jobs:
- Radio DJ
- Events Team
- Graphics Artist
- Site Techs/Coders

The applications for these jobs are located on the website.
You can click the link at the top of the page or click here:
http://habbofansite.net/pages/jobs.html

If you would like to be a site tech/coder then please PM me with your qualifications, and examples of what you can do. We are looking for someone who is willing to actually code things when the site needs them, and do it quickly - not take months to code something.

So, why not apply?
Hope to hear from all you inspired workers out there :)

Wouter
13-04-2009, 02:01 PM
That splash page is ugh. You need to work on your site, before offering jobs, and you comment on Obulus' ability!? You should get your full site going, then offer the jobs

Fehm
13-04-2009, 02:03 PM
That splash page is ugh. You need to work on your site, before offering jobs, and you comment on Obulus' ability!? You should get your full site going, then offer the jobs

Ahahaha, :D:P

Dylan... Fail much?? Its a one column layout, that hasnt changed for months.... Hardly the best site on the net is it...

Cushioned
13-04-2009, 11:25 PM

Ahahaha, :D:P

Dylan... Fail much?? Its a one column layout, that hasnt changed for months.... Hardly the best site on the net is it...

Lol. If you say so.
1. Intelligent people hire before opening so they have the site running when they open.
2. Callum's ability is ****. He's learned some basic PHP and all of a sudden acts like he's amazing and like he's producing these amazing things.
3. Not a fail much seeing how I am getting thousands of unique hits a month while you're what.. Working on some little radio site that will close.
4. Did I state that I had any other layout or that it's a new layout? No, I didn't. Why would I make a new one when it gets the job done and I've had plenty tell me that it's nice.
5. Seeing how we're not even open and receive this much traffic shows how little you know.

EDIT: Now I know who you are "Wouter". You're that stupid Josh-sama from a long time ago that got his arse shredded for being a noob by both me, craig, and a few others. So shut your mouth.

Wouter
14-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Lol. If you say so.
1. Intelligent people hire before opening so they have the site running when they open.
2. Callum's ability is ****. He's learned some basic PHP and all of a sudden acts like he's amazing and like he's producing these amazing things.
3. Not a fail much seeing how I am getting thousands of unique hits a month while you're what.. Working on some little radio site that will close.
4. Did I state that I had any other layout or that it's a new layout? No, I didn't. Why would I make a new one when it gets the job done and I've had plenty tell me that it's nice.
5. Seeing how we're not even open and receive this much traffic shows how little you know.

EDIT: Now I know who you are "Wouter". You're that stupid Josh-sama from a long time ago that got his arse shredded for being a noob by both me, craig, and a few others. So shut your mouth.

Craig? If you mean Craig Embleton, I don't think so, as I and him get along rather well, and they have a basic team before opening, then hire the required staff when the site is open. Callum, isn't the best but he's determined and has come further than you.

And, Dylan. I know a LOT more than you, as the most I've seen come from you, are cheap fansites and a lot of talk.

Also Dylan. Noob? Oh dear God child. If anyone here, is a noob. The finger points at -you-.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!