PDA

View Full Version : Question based around *****

Oleh
12-04-2009, 10:49 PM
I have been wondering for some time, if i made a script for ***** which displayed the amount of time played, amount of fish caught, amount of xp gained and how much profit made, would ***** still be bannable?
seeing as i gotta log off to see how much i have gained via my sig, go to grand exchange and times amount of fish by the middle price and check the clock from when i started, if a simple script what did nothing but relay figures, would it still be classed as a rule 7?

Laggings
12-04-2009, 10:52 PM
No, since swiftkit does most of this anyways.

Oleh
12-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Does swiftkit show you how much xp you gained ?

Laggings
12-04-2009, 10:59 PM
No, but it clocks your time and gives you quick access to guides and such. You'd have to create a script to see how much xp gained.

Oleh
12-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh, ok, thanks ill go check up on the fishing scripts and browse through seeing if i can see where the xp gained part is

Laggings
13-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Ok, good luck editing it :P

Oleh
13-04-2009, 12:24 AM
I got most of the code figured out, i found pro fisher 2 has a nice xp grabbing system :), ill get back to the thread when i manage to compile it and get it working :)

Edit: 254k xp today in fishing :) seems im averaging that now :), unless i go full out 16 hours a day for 534k a day xp :) which would take me probably just passed the week to 99 :)

Laggings
13-04-2009, 12:27 AM
I use scar + smart (Lets not flame...), it's easier to understand than java.

engaged
13-04-2009, 03:25 AM
It's still against the rules. As far as im aware you are not allowed to use any third party software to play the game. You must use the official runescape client at runescape.com otherwise you are breaking the rules.

You also must not use any game-specific third party software that encourages breaking of our rules, or bypasses the normal navigation of our website, or automatically requests pages from our website, or which endangers user accounts.

Modified or replacement versions of our game applets. Reverse engineering our game applets is strictly prohibited. Using a modified version of our game applets is not permitted for any reason. Third party software that displays pages/content from our website(s), and that has specific features (i.e. toolkits) must not be used to access our website unless that software conforms with all of the other rules, and the following additional rules:

The software must not contain or acquire direct links to our "Select a world" page, or to our game world pages, or to the applet.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=2077

Oleh
13-04-2009, 08:00 AM
oh :( nearly had it done aswell

Laggings
13-04-2009, 01:59 PM
oh :( nearly had it done aswell
It's not against rules.

You also must not use any game-specific third party software that encourages breaking of our rules, or bypasses the normal navigation of our website, or automatically requests pages from our website, or which endangers user accounts.
So you make it where it brings you right to the Runescape homepage, like swiftkit does. It would encourage breaking of any rules aswell.

Modified or replacement versions of our game applets. Reverse engineering our game applets is strictly prohibited. Using a modified version of our game applets is not permitted for any reason. Third party software that displays pages/content from our website(s), and that has specific features (i.e. toolkits) must not be used to access our website unless that software conforms with all of the other rules, and the following additional rules:
Wouldn't be a modified version of the game applet. What he wants to do is exactly what swiftkit does, + record xp and money made. So whatever you just put here doesn't apply aswell.

The software must not contain or acquire direct links to our "Select a world" page, or to our game world pages, or to the applet.
As I said, just make it so it links right to the Runescape homepage so you have to select world then.

Your in the all clear man, don't worry. You're not breaking any rules whatsoever.

Supertrick
14-04-2009, 12:29 AM
Ive been lookingg around the ***** site and im not 100% sure how to work the scripts

could someone send me link to a guide or something on how to make them work

Soz first time ive tried to use scripts :(

Oleh
14-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Its in the guides section of the site i think??

Laggings
14-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Try the guides section :P

IceNineKills
14-04-2009, 02:26 PM
there's loads of them going around anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!