PDA

View Full Version : Young People and the News

Thai-Man-Land
13-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi,

I'm just doing a bit of research for UKYP and I want to know about young people and the news.

Could you please take a second to answer the poll questions?

Do you understand mainstream news?

Yes - I understand newspapers/websites
Yes - I understand television/radio
Yes - I understand both
No - I don't understand newspapers/websites
No - I don't understand television/radio
No - I don't understand either

You can vote for as many options as you like, but please only choose the ones you you agree with. Poll results are anonymous.

Many thanks.

Post if you voted for +Rep

Wootzeh
13-04-2009, 10:51 AM
how old do you think we are? 7?

Melsia
13-04-2009, 11:32 AM
how old do you think we are? 7?
I agree!
But I did do the poll for you.

Caution
13-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Yes, I understand the news. I don't have special needs. :rolleyes:

Sixiz
13-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Anybody who doesnt understand the news, Wouldn't have known how to register for this forum.

But i've voted anyway

Rozi
13-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Yep I voted but a bit of a rubbish survey.

ToxicPaddy
13-04-2009, 06:34 PM
how can you not understand the news? its just information about whats going on in the world :S

Jordy
13-04-2009, 07:22 PM
You're all being very harsh and very small minded tbh, obviously you can read the news but understanding the news is entirely different, I'd be surprised if many Habboxforum users could understand articles on the credit crunch. Yeah you can read about people getting redundant and the pound falling but understanding all the fiscal stimulus and quantitative easing is rather different. It's blatant that only a few users can understand the news by reading people's posts in this forum alone.

Glad to see another UKYP user, I really need to get into that it's just a shame they hardly ever do elections round here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!