PDA

View Full Version : Rooney or Torres in your team?

Clowgons
15-04-2009, 12:04 PM
I would without doubt go for Rooney. There is something about Rooney that i haven't seen before in any striker or attacking footballer. There is so many positive things that you can say about Rooney.

Torres is the same but lacks Rooney's determination and work rate. A partnership together would be a force to be reckoned with and in my opinion would be the best partnership the football world would of seen since the Andy Cole and Dwight York days.

Minstrels
15-04-2009, 12:09 PM
You don't know what you're talking about.

Torres lacks the determination and ambition? Did you see him on the weekend? He was doing that for the 96, he's a Liverpool fan for life. I've never seen Rooney produce a goal like the one Torres pulled off to make it 1:0 on the weekend, it was truly splendid - a goal for the occasion.

A force to be reckoned with? Dear God, ask yourself two questions.

A) Why would Torres play for Manure with the same passion he does for Liverpool.

B) When would Liverpool fans allow Rooney to wear a Scouse shirt?

I pity you when you claim to be a footballing fan.

Bun
15-04-2009, 12:10 PM
I like Rooneys spirit and determination, but i'm going to say Torres to wind you up.

JackBuddy
15-04-2009, 12:11 PM
I like Rooneys spirit and determination, but i'm going to say Torres to wind you up.
ahaha same

but Torres is marginally a better all round player.

CJW93
15-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Torres. Rooney just gets pissed off and starts chucking his toys out the pram. when he does finally stop crying, he punches the corner flag.

What a douche

Wootzeh
15-04-2009, 12:13 PM
David villa.

Minstrels
15-04-2009, 12:14 PM
David villa and Torres.
-mouth watering-

Andeeh
15-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Torres. Rooney just gets pissed off and starts chucking his toys out the pram. when he does finally stop crying, he punches the corner flag.

What a douche

i second this

Clowgons
15-04-2009, 12:40 PM

Torres lacks the determination and ambition? Did you see him on the weekend? He was doing that for the 96, he's a Liverpool fan for life. I've never seen Rooney produce a goal like the one Torres pulled off to make it 1:0 on the weekend, it was truly splendid - a goal for the occasion.

A) Why would Torres play for Manure with the same passion he does for Liverpool.

You are the most deluded, arrogant, cocky, thinks who knows it all football fan that ever I've seen.

You wouldn't last a day as a Football presenter on MOTD Or as a commentator because you talk so much jibba jab.

Wow, he pulled of spectacular goal over the weekend, Torres plays when he wants to plays, Rooney is different, Rooney always wants to play to the best of his ability and if we would to put Rooney and Torres work rate together i would without regret, put a Million dollars on Rooney to have the better work rate.

Now, let me get to the point. Why wouldn't Rooney and Torres be a force to be reckoned with? They have identical attributes.

Can you tell in which part of my sentence did i wrote "Torres would play for Man United?"

You are so deluded it's unbelievable.

Take a long look at yourself in the mirror, Mr i who thinks that he knows it all. :rolleyes:

Throne Sofa
15-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Didier Drogba.

Skajo
15-04-2009, 12:58 PM
All commentators speak ****.

Well, you're comparing like for like as a striker, so let's see;

2008/09

Torres; 11
Rooney; 9

2007/08

Torres; 24
Rooney; 12

As you can see, Torres is a much more prolific striker than Rooney. You could argue that Rooney plays as a AMRL/Fwd but I don't see it that way and neither do Manchester United on their official site (http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BFE60904B-C2A8-4E60-9B05-700DBBC29BBC%7D&section=playerProfile&teamid=458&bioid=91962). They see him as a striker and to score 12 goals in a 38 game season isn't exactly great. I see a great striker as having a ratio of 1 in 2 - that's a top quality striker and one that you can rely on.

One more thing that I want to raise is discipline. Wayne Rooney, so far, has picked up 9 yellow cards and 1 red as opposed to Torres' 1 yellow. To me it seems that Rooney's temper hinders his performance on the pitch and the statistics do really back that up.

So, to sum all that up, I would rather have Torres and I think every single football fan (apart from Manchester United fans) would as well. You cannot argue against facts.

Disaronno
15-04-2009, 01:13 PM
Rooney. Torres in my opinion is to inconsistent and rooney seems to give 100% every match.

My opinion dont tell me im wrong nabulats

Clowgons
15-04-2009, 01:21 PM

2008/09

Torres; 11
Rooney; 9

2007/08

Torres; 24
Rooney; 12

As you can see, Torres is a much more prolific striker than Rooney. You could argue that Rooney plays as a AMRL/Fwd but I don't see it that way and neither do Manchester United on their official site (http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BFE60904B-C2A8-4E60-9B05-700DBBC29BBC%7D&section=playerProfile&teamid=458&bioid=91962). They see him as a striker and to score 12 goals in a 38 game season isn't exactly great. I see a great striker as having a ratio of 1 in 2 - that's a top quality striker and one that you can rely on.

One more thing that I want to raise is discipline. Wayne Rooney, so far, has picked up 9 yellow cards and 1 red as opposed to Torres' 1 yellow. To me it seems that Rooney's temper hinders his performance on the pitch and the statistics do really back that up.

So, to sum all that up, I would rather have Torres and I think every single football fan (apart from Manchester United fans) would as well. You cannot argue against facts.

I can see where your coming from about the scoring tally but sometimes it's not always about scoring, i mean Torres has got a better score chart to his name compared to Rooney in the League but you have to look at it, Rooney hasn't play as much premier league games as Torres last season - Due to Injury. Torres has played at least 10-15 more games in the periord of this and last season.

I don't agree the that EVERY single Manchester United would rather have Rooney then Torres, why? I don't know because Rooney is great player who has picked up supporter award last year, also the FIFPRO'S World player of the year and many other top awards so i think that says a lot about Rooney as a player.

Rooney - If he was to lose that temperament which he shows every game he wouldn't be the same player.

Minstrels
15-04-2009, 01:30 PM
You are the most deluded, arrogant, cocky, thinks who knows it all football fan that ever I've seen.

You wouldn't last a day as a Football presenter on MOTD Or as a commentator because you talk so much jibba jab.

Wow, he pulled of spectacular goal over the weekend, Torres plays when he wants to plays, Rooney is different, Rooney always wants to play to the best of his ability and if we would to put Rooney and Torres work rate together i would without regret, put a Million dollars on Rooney to have the better work rate.

Now, let me get to the point. Why wouldn't Rooney and Torres be a force to be reckoned with? They have identical attributes.

Can you tell in which part of my sentence did i wrote "Torres would play for Man United?"

You are so deluded it's unbelievable.

Take a long look at yourself in the mirror, Mr i who thinks that he knows it all. :rolleyes:

I can see where your coming from about the scoring tally but sometimes it's not always about scoring, i mean Torres has got a better score chart to his name compared to Rooney in the League but you have to look at it, Rooney hasn't play as much premier league games as Torres last season - Due to Injury. Torres has played at least 10-15 more games in the periord of this and last season.

I don't agree the that EVERY single Manchester United would rather have Rooney then Torres, why? I don't know because Rooney is great player who has picked up supporter award last year, also the FIFPRO'S World player of the year and many other top awards so i think that says a lot about Rooney as a player.

Rooney - If he was to lose that temperament which he shows every game he wouldn't be the same player.
I was going to wright a long winded paragraph correcting your ignorance and lack of knowledge however I won bother. I've seen something which sums you up, you've just said sometimes it's not all about the goal scoring, I wont even bother reading on. We're talking about strikers here, not playmakers.

Skajo
15-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Rooney is a class player I'm not denying that, I'm saying playing in a striker's role, Torres is a better player than him. You talk about injuries but surely that's got to go to Torres side that he's fitter than Rooney and less injury prone making him the better player to have in your team?

If Rooney had discipline, he'd be a better player.

Clowgons
15-04-2009, 01:41 PM
I was going to wright a long winded paragraph correcting your ignorance and lack of knowledge however I won bother. I've seen something which sums you up, you've just said sometimes it's not all about the goal scoring, I wont even bother reading on. We're talking about strikers here, not playmakers.

Bravo. Bravo. :eusa_clap

Clowgons
15-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Rooney is a class player I'm not denying that, I'm saying playing in a striker's role, Torres is a better player than him. You talk about injuries but surely that's got to go to Torres side that he's fitter than Rooney and less injury prone making him the better player to have in your team?

If Rooney had discipline, he'd be a better player.

Torres has had a few injuries to his name this season.

Yeah, i think Rooney is a more of an Attacking forward rather then a striker but he can play really good right up front if he's got the support.

Rooney can play till hes 35, maybe 40, where as Torres, hmmm.

Middlesbrough
15-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Shut your jibba jabba foo's

But anyway, considering Rooneys performance this season, how in some games he has scored amazing goals and in others stopped goals from happening, i don't know what it is with him but hes a really determined good player.

JackBuddy
15-04-2009, 02:01 PM
what the hell? where does that come into the argument?

Portish
15-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Fernando Torres, no doubt.

Skajo
15-04-2009, 02:24 PM

Yeah, i think Rooney is a more of an Attacking forward rather then a striker but he can play really good right up front if he's got the support.

See now you're contradicting yourself. You said that Rooney's injuries had hindered him scoring more than Torres and now you're saying Torres has had injuries so surely that would hinder his scoring? In your logic anyway.

You may think of Rooney like that, in which case you CANNOT compare Rooney and Torres. Manchester United, however, see him as a striker in which case they can be compared, and Torres scores more than Rooney which makes him the better striker no?

Implement
15-04-2009, 03:36 PM
As far as I can see it doesn't say in the thread title "who's the best striker out of Torres and Rooney" it says "Rooney or Torres in your team?" and for an all rounded player you'd have to pick Rooney, i'm not giving an explanation as I don't have to cause it's my opinion. Torres may be the better STRIKER but Rooney is the better all-round player, he produces magic outside of the area and inside and can do things with a ball that so many football players could only dream of, yes he may be a **** but it's not a personality contest or anything of the sort, it's simply about footballing technique and skill - so that's why Rooney gets my vote - no doubt.

Scouse
15-04-2009, 05:51 PM
fernando torres

Loser
15-04-2009, 06:07 PM
I would without doubt go for Rooney. There is something about Rooney that i haven't seen before in any striker or attacking footballer. There is so many positive things that you can say about Rooney.

He's probably just hungry.

Tristan
15-04-2009, 06:18 PM
lmao you're such an idiot.

[DC]eption
15-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Lol at some one saying torres is a better all round players!

It depends what your team needs, i would love to have both in a team!

Clowgons
15-04-2009, 06:33 PM
He's probably just hungry.

Lol. Hungry for success. ;)

lmao you're such an idiot.

As soon as i seen your name, i knew you was going to post some stupid comment. Grow up man.

Why call me an idiot without giving an reason? :rolleyes: Pathetic.

Your 18, haven't you gone through puberty yet? :rolleyes:

If you have some kind of grudge against me just say. Though it won't bother me. :)

Four
15-04-2009, 06:33 PM

you talk so much crap

Clowgons
15-04-2009, 06:35 PM
you talk so much crap

Thank you! someone agrees!

+10 rep

Minstrels, you talk out of your backside! :D

Skajo
15-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Rooney or Torres as a striker in your team? Torres. Hands down.

It's funny how Manchester United fans (and Implement) say that they'd rather have Rooney than Torres. The fact is, Rooney is a striker. Torres is a better striker. Saying that you'd rather have Rooney because he plays out left is silly because he just takes up room for someone who can play on the left as a proper position. Silly if you ask me.

I'm not saying Rooney is terrible, but Torres is the better striker.

Excellent2
15-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Its very close but I would pick Rooney purely because of his arrogance, determination & vision. If Rooney gets tackled he makes a point to try and get the ball back by chasing the player down. He may lack discepline but he's still young and knows his own talent inside out.

Torres has scored some fantastic goals this season and has proved he's a much better striker than Rooney. But if you look at the vision of the boy, he could make Bill Gates look like a striker.

paul4wolves
15-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Rooney is way better!

Skajo
15-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Its very close but I would pick Rooney purely because of his arrogance, determination & vision. If Rooney gets tackled he makes a point to try and get the ball back by chasing the player down. He may lack discepline but he's still young and knows his own talent inside out.

Torres has scored some fantastic goals this season and has proved he's a much better striker than Rooney. But if you look at the vision of the boy, he could make Bill Gates look like a striker.
Surely you pick Torres then?

Mind, you wouldn't being a United fan :P

Implement
15-04-2009, 09:42 PM
People are saying Rooney is an all round better player - what don't you understand.

The person who said you chat **** is right, your talk out of your crapper.

Anyway, David Villa is better than both of them :P.

[DC]eption
15-04-2009, 10:30 PM

Mind, you wouldn't being a United fan :P

The question is a hard one to answer, its not who is a better striker which would be torres, it is who you would prefer in your team.

Rooney is the better all-rounder imo and works brilliantly for the team despite a few moments of madness and can score goals. Torres is more of a threat but will not track back as much as rooney.

Minstrels
15-04-2009, 10:33 PM
People are saying Rooney is an all round better player - what don't you understand.

Premiership standard...

Implement
15-04-2009, 10:35 PM
What you mean?

Browney
16-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Rooney is a class player I'm not denying that, I'm saying playing in a striker's role, Torres is a better player than him.

what he said.

What you mean?

he means, villa's just premiership standard, but nothing special.

Minstrels
16-04-2009, 07:17 AM
what he said.

he means, villa's just premiership standard, but nothing special.
No, if we're talking about which we want in our club most of these will be Premiership - some in the Championship. So we're voting whose the best out of Rooney or Torres, knowing they can perform in the Premiership. What's the point in choosing a player over two players which have established themselves in the Premiership.

Browney
16-04-2009, 07:24 AM
No, if we're talking about which we want in our club most of these will be Premiership - some in the Championship. So we're voting whose the best out of Rooney or Torres, knowing they can perform in the Premiership. What's the point in choosing a player over two players which have established themselves in the Premiership.

he plays at the top level of spanish football, could be playing CL games next season, is a seasoned international... I'm sure he can cope with the hostile atmosphere at old trafford. you gotta take a risk sometimes, especially if you support a club like Sunderland.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 08:44 AM

My ******* God.

So if you don't play Rooney in a striker's role, you're going to play him either a) behind the striker b) on the left or c) on the right. If he plays in those positions then he's taking up that position for someone who actually plays in those positions who are better at Rooney in that position. If you're going to play Rooney, you'd play him upfront. In which case, you'd pick Torres over Rooney to have in your team.

If you don't understand that, God bless your soul.

Implement
16-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Fabio capello plays him just infront of the AM and just behind the Striker. So you can't really call him either. Alex Ferguson gives him a free role but starts him mainly on the left.

I don't see what you don't understand about my opinion, i am ******* allowed one.

All i'm saying is Torres is a better striker yes, Rooney is a better all round player, e.g. passing, getting back and help defending, determination, passion. Now leave it please.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 09:31 AM
No, I won't leave it because it's not making sense. If you play Rooney behind the strikers which could be a Messi/Aguero role then I'd rather have either of them rather than Rooney because that's where they play, or Gerrard for that fact. Thus, better than Rooney in that position. Maybe if he consistently plays in that position for a couple of seasons then he'd become more acustom to the role.

Oh, yes, you are allowed an opinion I never said you weren't - this is a forum that's used for debating which is what we're doing so stop being a 'dictator' and telling people what to do and not to do.

Tristan
16-04-2009, 10:04 AM
As soon as i seen your name, i knew you was going to post some stupid comment. Grow up man.

Why call me an idiot without giving an reason? :rolleyes: Pathetic.

Your 18, haven't you gone through puberty yet? :rolleyes:

If you have some kind of grudge against me just say. Though it won't bother me. :)

Here's your reason.

lmao.

If you can show me a photo of your signed Giggs shirt then I'll stop.

Clowgons
16-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Here's your reason.

lmao.

If you can show me a photo of your signed Giggs shirt then I'll stop.

Nope. Carry on.

Minstrels
16-04-2009, 11:11 AM
he plays at the top level of spanish football, could be playing CL games next season, is a seasoned international... I'm sure he can cope with the hostile atmosphere at old trafford. you gotta take a risk sometimes, especially if you support a club like Sunderland.
Diego Forlan, top scorer last season wasn't it? Look at him at United ages ago.

Nope. Carry on.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Tristan
16-04-2009, 11:42 AM
lmao.
Sorry, ignorant glory hunter.

Clowgons
16-04-2009, 11:55 AM
lmao.
Sorry, ignorant glory hunter.

:nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith ::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolit h::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonoli th::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonol ith::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith:

:nrblackmonolith: :nrblackmonolith:

:nrblackmonolith: :nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith ::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolit h::nrblackmonolith::nrblackmonolith:

Excellent2
16-04-2009, 11:55 AM

Mind, you wouldn't being a United fan :PWell no because Rooney can score goals and set them up.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Well no because Rooney can score goals and set them up.
This season, Rooney has 5 assists to his name and Torres has 3 assists. Hardly a difference in comparison to goals p/game. Last season, Rooney had 7 assists and Torres had 5. I can't see how you can back your statement up because you're not.

If you can provide some statistic to back yourself up then fair enough but at the moment it's just your opinion.

Implement
16-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Whats the goals tally for both players this season?

Also creat:ve i could pick numerous holes in the post you directed at me, but i really cba.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Whats the goals tally for both players this season?

Also creat:ve i could pick numerous holes in the post you directed at me, but i really cba.

Remember torres has been out for most of this season.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 02:28 PM
No, please do. I'll be more than willing to correct anything wrong I said.

Torres is on 11 and Rooney is on 9. What's also interesting is that 8 of Torres' goals have come in the second half.

However, Torres' striker rate is 1.73 and Rooney's is 2.67 - a pretty big difference.

It makes for a good debate.

Implement
16-04-2009, 02:29 PM
ive already said i cant be ******.

do you have trouble reading or do you like to make people repeat themselves?

Skajo
16-04-2009, 02:30 PM
It's not that you can't be bothered, it's that you know whatever you post is crap. Otherwise you'd post it.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2009, 02:32 PM

Torres is on 11 and Rooney is on 9. What's also interesting is that 8 of Torres' goals have come in the second half.

However, Torres' striker rate is 1.73 and Rooney's is 2.67 - a pretty big difference.

Torres has started 11 games, rooney has started 16.
Barclays Premier League (http://www.skysports.com/football/competition/0,19734,11660,00.html) Liverpool 15 (4) 11 1 0Barclays Premier League (http://www.skysports.com/football/competition/0,19734,11660,00.html) Manchester United 20 (4) 9 7 1

Implement
16-04-2009, 02:33 PM
pfft many people have already told you that you post utter **** so don't try use that one on me mate - that's your tag unfortunately.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Who? Clowgon? No. He spouts **** cos he's an 8 year old trapped inside a teenagers body.

I can't say anyone else says that I spout **** and mean it. I know more about football than you, evidently in this thread, because you're trying to argue against facts.

BUT STILL, I'd like to see you point out problems with my posts, please. Or have you just made a false accusation like always. Carry on walking.

Implement
16-04-2009, 02:38 PM
im not arguing against facts because some of your facts also support my opinion that Rooney is the better - an nah i really cba, im sure you have troubles reading, must be **** in your eyes.

and also i cant walk in a forum but i can click the X in the corner of my screen.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 02:40 PM
im not arguing against facts because some of your facts also support my opinion that Rooney is the better - an nah i really cba, im sure you have troubles reading, must be **** in your eyes.

and also i cant walk in a forum but i can click the X in the corner of my screen.
Then please, for the love of God - do it.

My argument makes perfect sense. Rooney is a better all round player than Torres, but the fact is if you play him behind the striker there's a better player that plays in that position. Same for on the left and on the right. And Torres is a better striker than Rooney. So Torres.

PLEASE, tell me where there's a problem.

Implement
16-04-2009, 02:43 PM
this isn't bout other players it's bout rooney and torres so pls stop trying to twist the subject to suite your argument. what problem do you have that people have the OPINION to say Rooney is better than Torres as an ALL AROUND PLAYER.

and also you really must blind instead of having **** in your eyes because ive already told you that i can't be ******.

PLEASE, tell me what your problem is.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 02:45 PM
The hypothetical question isn't "who is better", it's "who would you rather have in your team", so it does bring in the subject of other players. If the question was the first, then my answer would be Rooney. But it is not, it is the latter thus my answer is Torres.

It just goes to show how terrible your argument is that you have to repeat my posts.

Implement
16-04-2009, 02:48 PM
you really have trouble reading cause it says in the thread starters original post;

Rooney or Torres in your team?

Torres is the same but lacks Rooney's determination and work rate. A partnership together would be a force to be reckoned with and in my opinion would be the best partnership the football world would of seen since the Andy Cole and Dwight York days.

It doesn't say who's the better striker, or who else you think is better. so you argument is totally flawed.
I cba readin the rest of your above post cause i don't need to i just answered your whole argument with the quote above.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Erm, unless I am actually blind my argument was who would I want in my team. I don't think you've read my posts so I don't know why you're arguing with me.

Implement
16-04-2009, 02:54 PM
you wanted me to pick out the holes in your argument so I did so, I'm only doing as you ask, sir.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 02:56 PM
But your argument is hollow. For one, I never argued about who was the better player, I argued who I would want in my team. Then you come out with
It doesn't say who's the better striker, or who else you think is better. so you argument is totally flawed.
You're making no sense buddy.

Implement
16-04-2009, 03:00 PM
now your twisting this into something else, trying to get at me whichever way you can, now you're trying to insult me byy saying i make no sense, when really all i did was miss out an 'r' at the end of a word, oh my god i got one spelling wrong! i forgot to put an 'r' on the end, please, shoot me.

afk.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 03:05 PM
No, I wasn't actually picking holes in your spelling. I meant what you said made no sense in relation to your argument. I'm trying to get out of nothing but before you make another post I suggest you go back and actually read my argument properly and then argue a point because you evidently have not.

Until then, I shall make no further comment on the matter. Everyone else knows my argument and you have taken this thread completely out of matter. Well done.

Jack.Lfc
16-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Rooney is a scouse ******

:lol:

Clowgons
16-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Who? Clowgon? No. He spouts **** cos he's an 8 year old trapped inside a teenagers body.

I can't say anyone else says that I spout **** and mean it. I know more about football than you, evidently in this thread, because you're trying to argue against facts.

BUT STILL, I'd like to see you point out problems with my posts, please. Or have you just made a false accusnation like always. Carry on walking.

Don't bring me into it "sunshine" You make no sense and no you don't know more about football then him. Your twisting the words because you can't a give decent explanation.

END OF.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 05:13 PM

2008/09

Torres; 11
Rooney; 9

2007/08

Torres; 24
Rooney; 12

Which part of that argument doesn't make sense and I'll be sure to make changes to it so it does. Oh wait a minute...

Clowgons
16-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Which part of that argument doesn't make sense and I'll be sure to make changes to it so it does. Oh wait a minute...

I'm not talking about your previous posts. I'm talking your previous post before this. How can you possibly say you know more about football then him when you couldn't even answer him properly?!

******* hell.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm not talking about your previous posts. I'm talking your previous post before this. How can you possibly say you know more about football then him when you couldn't even answer him properly?!

******* hell.
He doesn't deserve an answer. His argument is about as hollow as a Kinder Egg. He was just picking, trying to cause an argument for some reason.

Soy
16-04-2009, 06:44 PM
minstrels and clowgons, your both wrong. It's a matter of opinion which everyone is entitled to.

Why flame on someones opinion of a player? pathetic

Clowgons
16-04-2009, 06:56 PM
minstrels and clowgons, your both wrong. It's a matter of opinion which everyone is entitled to.

Why flame on someones opinion of a player? pathetic

Of course. I'm not flaming anyones opinion of a player.

I think you are misled. Most of us are just passionate about what were are saying.

Skajo
16-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Of course. I'm not flaming anyones opinion of a player.

I think you are misled. Most of us are just passionate about what were are saying.
Implement is just being a **** about it :eusa_ange

Clowgons
16-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Implement is just being a **** about it :eusa_ange

Lol. I think he is just been passionate. :)

Skajo
16-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Lol. I think he is just been passionate. :)
By actively pursuing an argument with one individual? Nope. A ****.

Clowgons
16-04-2009, 07:28 PM
By actively pursuing an argument with one individual? Nope. A ****.

Lol, maybe who got a bit too passionate with the verbal language.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!