PDA

View Full Version : Buying Usa Furni For Uk!

Madox
15-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Only Buying Hcs Get More Hcs Everyday On Uk So It a On Going Trade!

Pm Me If Your Intrested Vouches Down Bellow

Thank You!

carys198
15-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Only Buying Hcs Get More Hcs Everyday On Uk So It a On Going Trade!

Pm Me If Your Intrested Vouches Down Bellow

Thank You!

I maybe wrong here, but I thought it was against the Habbo Rules to trade between hotels?

Madox
15-04-2009, 10:30 PM
I maybe wrong here, but I thought it was against the Habbo Rules to trade between hotels?

You re Wrong There Ive Spoken To 3 Mods On Each Hotel They Have Both Said the same thing whihc was :

" it goes for the same as betting bet at your own risk and also trade at your own risk" so if you would like to speak to a MOD to see if im right go ahead.

Leave The moderation to mods as you would see if it was againts the habbo way dont u think to thread would be closed?

ALTHOUGH

STILL BUYING :)

carys198
16-04-2009, 03:32 PM
speak to a MOD to see if im right go ahead.

Leave The moderation to mods as you would see if it was againts the habbo way dont u think to thread would be closed?

I was only enquiring, which I am entitled to do. And I do leave moderation to mods.. I don't go moving threads and deleting posts and banning people do I? So obviously, I'm not moderating, I was just asking.

Madox
17-04-2009, 11:23 AM
I was only enquiring, which I am entitled to do. And I do leave moderation to mods.. I don't go moving threads and deleting posts and banning people do I? So obviously, I'm not moderating, I was just asking.

OR ..... maybe your just spamming my thread?

go and spam anothere thread , Oh and have you forgotten to make your shrine of lady gaga

iDenning
17-04-2009, 10:55 PM
selling 79hcs on usa
OFFER x

Madox
18-04-2009, 11:37 AM
selling 79hcs on usa
OFFER x

ill buy about 20 now sell my rs and by the rest , you go first right?

:DBeth:D
19-04-2009, 11:15 AM
I thought it was only trading accounts you were not allowed to do

Suspective
19-04-2009, 02:21 PM
I have a US HC. Offer for UK?

Sitoo6922
03-05-2009, 04:59 PM
thanks a lot , bump up up up!! When you were 19, she paid your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.  You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.  When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.  You thanked her by saying, “It's none of your business.”  When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.  You thanked her by saying, “I don't want to be like you.”  When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.  You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.  When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.  You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.  When you were 24, she met your fiance10 and asked about your plans for the future.  You thanked her by glaring and growling, “Muuhh-ther, please!”  When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.  You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.  When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.  You thanked her by telling her, “Things are different now.”  When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.  You thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”  When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.  You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.  And then one day she quietly died.  And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder.  “Rock me baby, rock me all night long.”  “The hand who rocks the cradle...may rock the world”.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold (http://www.gamcc.com/). Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold (http://www.gamcc.com/World-of-Warcraft-US/) !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!