PDA

View Full Version : AS Law

Alkaz
15-04-2009, 04:22 PM
My AS Law exams are on the 25th may and I am pretty worried about them. I am retaking the Jan exams and with personal circumstances being extremely difficult I havnt been at school a lot since Feb and I need to start revising the whole law topic as best as I can.

Because my absence my folder is pretty bare so I cant go from that and my text book is ok but long boring pages. I need the information and thats it really, anyone know the best place to get information like this for AS Law??

Thanks xd

Soka
15-04-2009, 05:54 PM
My AS Law exams are on the 25th may and I am pretty worried about them. I am retaking the Jan exams and with personal circumstances being extremely difficult I havnt been at school a lot since Feb and I need to start revising the whole law topic as best as I can.

Because my absence my folder is pretty bare so I cant go from that and my text book is ok but long boring pages. I need the information and thats it really, anyone know the best place to get information like this for AS Law??

Thanks xd

http://tutor2u.net/law/index.html

i used that for my AS economics because my teacher sucked
and a bit of it for revising accounting.

Ramones
15-04-2009, 05:55 PM
sixthformlaw.info is a pretty good website. Also what textbook you got? I've used the jacqueline martin series all through law and they've been pretty ace.

Alkaz
15-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Thanks alot guys, these will help alot. + Ramones, thats the exact book I have.

Bun
16-04-2009, 10:18 PM
as soka said, tutor2u is good :).

luce
22-04-2009, 10:02 PM
friends in your law class is probs your best bet :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!